Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' (14099 Views)

FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps / EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by Friend01(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shayetet13:
I pity Buhari when the country burns. He will be killed like a common criminal. All dictators once had the feeling of invincibility.

Nigeria will burn because people like you refuse to follow common sense that is so common but decide otherwise.

Nigerian won't do shishi to Buhari even if what you are suggesting remotely happens.

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by Hotfreezer: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Friend01:

Nigeria will burn because people like you refuse to follow common sense that is so common but decide otherwise.

Nigerian won't do shishi to Buhari even if what you are suggesting remotely happens.

Don't mind the idiot.

They'll kill 3M of them again and Nigeria would stand wella

2 Likes

Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by adanny01(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shayetet13:
I pity Buhari when the country burns. He will be killed like a common criminal. All dictators once had the feeling of invincibility.

Classic case of gullibility.
Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shayetet13:

Making mouth in a corner of your father's rented apartment.
Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
mactoni91:
I still regret campaigning for Apc in 2015.

I don't even think APC needs people like you to begin with. Campaigning my yansh
Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by LZAA: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Don't mind the idiot.

Cc immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by Nitah1: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shayetet13:
When Jonathan remove Ago salami was removed by Jonathan without any crime,heaven never fall,the old man is a criminal and admitted to the crime.

He will surely face the muaic.
Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Don't mind the idiot.

Boko Haram has killed 30,000 and all you can do is post on Nairaland.
Receive sense.

Cc velocity25 imperialyoruba sarrki lzaa
Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2019
Nitah1:
When Jonathan remove Ago salami was removed by Jonathan without any crime,heaven never fall,the old man is a criminal and admitted to the crime.

He will surely face the muaic.

You dont know anything. You are hardwired to misbehave. If you know the provisions of the constitution, you will not come ranting rubbish online
Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by naijajobx: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
Re: FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' by flames01: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lot13:
My dear country is never going to burn but maybe yours and that of other members of your gangster party.

It will if you refuse to use your brain and be responsible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Donates Fire Extinguishers To Ochanja Market / The State Of Lagos-badagry Express Road. / Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.