Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Exact Blueprint That Will Help You Make A Consistent 6-7 Figures In 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Exact Blueprint That Will Help You Make A Consistent 6-7 Figures In 2019 (308 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Exact Blueprint That Will Help You Make A Consistent 6-7 Figures In 2019 by jcpremiere(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good morning dear NLs,

Happy new year and I hope the new year has been treating you well. Today, I want to teach you what you need to do to make 6-7 figures continuously in 2019. What inspired this post is a post on the front page of NL where I read about how a Pastor swindled people by operating a ponzi scheme. Also, while scrolling through Facebook, I see a lot of comments on those kinda posts that promise to give 50% ROI to people in 24 hours.

It's sad to know that people still fall for this. You see, making money is a process and you need to understand this if you want to build a solid business and make a lot of money in 2019. This blueprint is easy, but as easy as it sounds you will not get results if you don't put in the work! The concept is to " find people with certain problems and give them a solution to their problem".

For example, 4 days ago, I got a call from someone... I did not know him from Adam, he had seen my ads somewhere and he called because he needed solution for infection! I educated him on the product and told him what he needed to do. You see, there's a way you will position yourself and people will see you as an authority. He bought supplements from me and I made my cool profit.

Let me not bore you with stories, here's the blueprint:

1. Find problems that people will be willing to pay any amount to get the solution

2. Check and see what and how other marketers are selling

3. Get a genuine product that will solve that problem. You can import or source locally

4. Set up a sales system and test run TARGETED ads. Tweak till you get a winning campaign then scale up

5. Rinse and repeat

I'd be breaking down these points one after the other, make sure you follow this thread!

Peace
Re: The Exact Blueprint That Will Help You Make A Consistent 6-7 Figures In 2019 by jcpremiere(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
1. Find Problems

Look around you, there are problems every where. Two weeks ago, it felt like mosquitoes were released from the pit of hell.

They bit so much that I had to look for a mosquito repellent. Do you know how many homes have been ravished by mosquitoes?

There are many problems out there to be solved, most Women want to loose weight, they want to lighten their skin, they want to remove stretch marks etc.

Your job is to profer a solution to them and make more money!

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice To All Diamond/access Bank Users / Life Changing Opportunity!! You Don't Wanna Miss Out! / Take Survey And Get Paid In Dollar$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.