Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. (4408 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / How Immigration Officers Collect Bribe At Airports / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by favre2k(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
They need to install some DAMN air conditions in that airport, I was in MIA and it felt like 1000 degrees there, cos the air conditions were broken and not working, now they want to install body scanners?!!! Seriously , Misplaced priority, story of my country. What a freaking shame. The heat in that airport alone will drive terrorist away, lol,
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by chika98: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
favre2k:

They need to install some DAMN air conditions in that airport, I was in MIA and it felt like 1000 degrees there, cos the air conditions were broken and not working, now they want to install body scanners?!!! Seriously , Misplaced priority, story of my country. What a freaking shame. The heat in that airport alone will drive terrorist away, lol,

LMFAO! grin grin
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by OmoAlata(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2010
Is it an anonymous scanner I was at Lagos a couple of weeks ago and saw no scanners
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by UyiIredia(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
d 'Nigerian factor' will definitely see the end of those scanners >>> I'd say they have just a year
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by umar2: 5:17am On Aug 23, 2010
To me that Full Body Scanner is not supposed to be allowed. This is already a very big issue in the Middle East, Europe and even the US don't use it, because they know the turn around effect of such, when u are scanned with these machines, your images is stored in not just a 3D HD Images, along with 1Trillion color display with a very high Mega Pixel Picture and rotaional display. These pictures are stored in the hard drive or memory of this so-called device and could be used to destroy your name in the very near future. Imagine if u a ignorantly placed wanted and the next thing u see is your live HD Colour Pictures, Your Uptodate Data displayed online. Please not every technology is suitable for consumption. Y wouldn't they take that to the middle east and install it, is that not were they presume to be the safe heaven of terrorist. To me this is the greatest terror treat of our era. No to Full Body Scanners. They are better options. I stand to be corrected. God Help Us Amin.
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by chika98: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2010
umar2:

To me that Full Body Scanner is not supposed to be allowed. This is already a very big issue in the Middle East, Europe and even the US don't use it, because they know the turn around effect of such, when u are scanned with these machines, your images is stored in not just a 3D HD Images, along with 1Trillion color display with a very high Mega Pixel Picture and rotaional display. These pictures are stored in the hard drive or memory of this so-called device and could be used to destroy your name in the very near future. Imagine if u a ignorantly placed wanted and the next thing u see is your live HD Colour Pictures, Your Uptodate Data displayed online. Please not every technology is suitable for consumption. Y wouldn't they take that to the middle east and install it, is that not were they presume to be the safe heaven of terrorist. To me this is the greatest terror treat of our era. No to Full Body Scanners. They are better options. I stand to be corrected. God Help Us Amin.

Consumption na food? Did all that you typed up there make ANY sense to you? Jeez!
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by umar2: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2010
chika98:

Consumption na food? Did all that you typed up there make ANY sense to you? Jeez!

Chika, i don't care if it makes sense or not to you or anybody else, all i know it makes sense to me and some other Nigerians, and who told you that food is the only word to be used for consumption. LOL. U are very funny were did u finish from. Ah ah Nigerian's and their funny way of interpreting English. Brother meant no harm. God Help us Amin.
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by chika98: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2010
umar2:

Chika, i don't care if it makes sense or not to you or anybody else, all i know it makes sense to me and some other Nigerians, and who told you that food is the only word to be used for consumption. LOL. U are very funny were did u finish from. Ah ah Nigerian's and their funny way of interpreting English. Brother meant no harm. God Help us Amin.

Are you going to proceed to give me some English lessons now?
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by melidee: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2010
niger needs scanners for bags im not sure why they insist on a useless excercise such as all visitors must open their baggae infront of everyone so uncivil.
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by emmie14: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
MrPrsdent:
its a good thing as it will deter terrorists and drup pushers

hopefully
Scanners poses health hazards. Cancer is highly imminent. Don't sit in one remote inexperienced community to type rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by emmie14: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
umar2:

Where did you finish from? Finish from what? Professor in English and corrections. Nonsense
Re: Nigeria Installs Full Body Scanners At Airports. by emmie14: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
OmoAlata:
Is it an anonymous scanner I was at Lagos a couple of weeks ago and saw no scanners
not all the streets in Lagos rather murtala Mohammed international airport, Ikeja Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Welcomes Audit, Reassures Guests Of Safety / Jerusalem Pilgrimage: Who Offers The Best Package? / Another Container Falls At Obanikoro, Lagos Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.