Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians (30051 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone / Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by snowball11(m): 4:19am On Jan 16, 2019
life2017:
Very funny.
Debate is a waste of time. Even in United State, debate doesn't decide the winner.

And how does the undecided voters vote for a candidate if not for debates?

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by Oluwafhemmi10: 5:38am On Jan 16, 2019
Ivoryd1:

Is he not there already or is he about to get to the post of a president..... Nawa for some of una......talking without reasoning....someone who don rule for 4years already you are there shouting how can he be ABLE without debate......smh
life2017:
Very funny.
Debate is a waste of time. Even in United State, debate doesn't decide the winner.
Wot are u saying gan... Let him come and tell d reasons why he deserves anoda 4 years, let him ansa direct question without looking at d ansa from any prepared note, dats wot we call ABLE...

1 Like

Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by brenister10: 5:56am On Jan 16, 2019
Stalwert:
Lick PMB poo you won't get his endorsement. Any fool that can sabotage his state progress because of Saraki or his quarrel with the governor is too dumb to be represent anyone. Activist wey no wan do primary na scammervist

You need to be schooled Mr.... So you don't understand what sarcasm is?
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by oruma19: 6:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Pls dont come here and talk about atiku. wetin concern me and atiku. pls u r a young man, think of our future and not abt these old almost wasted men. we need younger guys to take naija to the our destiny. old cargoes wont do no shit. to hell with atiku and buhari
contigiency:

But not as to compare to Atiku sending his vice to go and do the same thing before Nigerians and members of the international community in America. Even after telling us that he has gotten American visa and that he would go there since November last year. We have waited in vain. So you people should learn not to be advertising Atiku's already battered image.
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by ehinmowo: 6:25am On Jan 16, 2019
life2017:
Very funny.

I am surprised that a schooled person could make such statement.
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by godwinfixed411: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2019
see details below
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by Awaja(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Pigin English debate
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by sonature1: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2019
engreddy:

The day you achieve what Mr. President has achieved in his life, then you will earn the right to call him a disgrace.

Keep quiet

Buhari is a disgrace and monumental failure
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 6:50am On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:
I definitely won't support PMB standing on the same stage with athiefKulooter, it's like dignifying the looting and stealing clown.

Is it d same atiku that APC& Tinubu were singing his praises? As at that time, were they not "dignifying the looting and stealing clown?" If saint buhari could share APC with Atiku 4 more than 4years as his bedfellow, then what is 1 or 2 hours that they can't share together on stage?

Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by RillJ(m): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2019
A study in sarcasm plz!

Stalwert:
Lick PMB poo you won't get his endorsement. Any fool that can sabotage his state progress because of Saraki or his quarrel with the governor is too dumb to be represent anyone. Activist wey no wan do primary na scammervist
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by domino4211(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2019
lexy2014:

Is it d same atiku that APC& Tinubu were singing his praises? As at that time, were they not "dignifying the looting and stealing clown?" If saint buhari could share APC with Atiku 4 more than 4years as his bedfellow, then what is 1 or 2 hours that they can't share together on stage?
Same lexy on that daddy freeze's matter..?
Where've you been sir? cool
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by bedspread: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2019
life2017:
Very funny.
Imagine what u say! Debate is a waste of time... that's why hv the kind of Leaders u hv...

Leadership is Accountability....

If u are not able to state out openly what u intend to do , you are not worth being a leader of any kind....

Its by what u lay out to do, the citizens vote ..
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2019
domino4211:
Same lexy on that daddy freeze's matter..?
Where've you been sir? cool

I de bros. Happy new year. A beg no vex. I dont seem 2 remember u or d daddy freeze matter u referring to
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by domino4211(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2019
lexy2014:

I de bros. Happy new year. A beg no vex. I dont seem 2 remember u or d daddy freeze matter u referring to
Lol..
You were giving very valid points to back freeze on one thread like that and i commended your brilliance cool..
Happy new year
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2019
domino4211:
Lol..
You were giving very valid points to back freeze on one thread like that and i commended your brilliance cool..
Happy new year

My brother, so very sorry I didn't remember u. Tnx 4d accolades. I appreciate
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by duruZed: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2019
If it is the buhari i know he will surely go for the debate anytime, anywhere. But this JU......? if you add the rest na you sabi, i no know O.
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by 7lives: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2019
Tareq1105:

Buhari supporters are not on social media neither are they going to watch any debate.

They've made up their minds long before now.

Let Buhari be on wheel chair, they will still vote him.

With the killings in the North they will still vote him.

All I know is that at the end of this contest One person will win while another person will be counting his loss.

Even if he is on a life support machine, as long as he is not dead, I will vote for him.
Apart from my personal hatered for PDP, we faced and battled the military in SW to ushered in democracy, but PDP which is an extension of the military took over to further torment us, by unleashing the likes of Adeseye ogunlewe, a useless minister for works, to torment and extort money from us.
They withheld Lagos allocation for good three years and they also killed Bola Ige.
Most of the victims of Atiku's privatization, without pension and gratuities are our people.
How about the private companies that relocated to Ghana because they are tired of generator powered production e.g Dunlop and so on, our people also work there.
My people no dey WAR, but WE NO DEY FORGET, so it's BUHARI OR NOTHING, WE DIE HERE.
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by domino4211(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2019
lexy2014:

My brother, so very sorry I didn't remember u. Tnx 4d accolades. I appreciate
Am following you.
Cheers.
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by Delivar(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2019
7lives:

Look at this one o, in a sane society, filled with bright minds, a man like Atiku will not be contesting to become the president?.
And who told you I am supporting Atiku? I am against both Buhari and Atiku. In a sane society these two have no business leading this country. There are far more educated and capable people to lead the country. But unfortunately Nigerians are too uneducated to look beyond Atiku and Buhari
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by maisauki: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Debate is more of ability to speak, nt act and we av seen dat baba has been a man of aktion so 4k d debate
if i say SAI
u say BABA
anoda man say BUHARI
BABA TIL 2023
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by Billionaire09: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Nigerians are hopeless and handicapped they can't demand their faceless president for interactive section on public television.

Nigeria is dead, Nigerians has no president, after so called 2019 elections Fulani terrorist will takeover the aso rock officially.

South south and Southeast political slaves; Ntooooo!

Your flocking await you all, you must account for your days in offices.

Nigeria faceless President/government is hiding from IPOB grin

Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by ba7man(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2019
With the way PDP has started rigging debates by peddling lies and false information as facts while the PDP influenced audience applaude, it's better Buhari stays away.

If you want a debate, go and meet the Nigerian Debate Society to organise inter- school debate for you.
Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by Billionaire09: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
HarmattanRain:
NEITHER BUHARINCOMPETENT & ATIKTHIEFU

APC = PDP

Sowore study the Nigerian electoral map of 2011 that Goodluck Jonathan won. You don't need to win the NE and NW majority (they would vote a northern candidate anyway even if these candidates don't have what it takes and want to imprison us all Nigerians). You just have to win the SS, SW, SE, and NC majority to take the mandate. The SW and SS should not be hard to win, as majority of these people here are fully aware PDP = APC and know that Nigeria need both fearless and smart. The other candidates Mogahlu and Oby are smart but not fearless as they have had connection to the previous cabals, concentrate on the SE (the youth there feel marginalized by the PDP=APC party. Show them that AAC is for them unless the votes would be spread through the other new parties. Let them know that Mogahlu and Oby are smart but not fearless as they have connection to the previous cabals. Mogahlu term under Sanusi and Oby term under OBJ did not yield anything for the SE region) and concentrate on the NC (where their sons and daughters have been continuously killed by herdsman and their farms destroyed. Show them that you have heard them and that in 21st century Nigeria, the system of nomadic herding needs to change). Spread this to Sowore and Nigerians. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER. If the North East and North West wants to keep voting people that want to imprison us, we at the South South, South West, South East, and North Central regions stand in solidarity to oppose this. WE ARE THE MAJORITY. Enough of us being called a poo hole country by the white man. OUR MUMU DON DO

That's why we the Indigenous People Of Biafra boycotting the good for terrorist elections.

Nigerians fooling themselves thinking that their votes counts.
Fulani cabals has already empowered INEC to prepare result sheet that would be announce to gullible Nigerians, bribe media houses from investigating.

The stubborn ones will be intimidated by Fulani security agencies. And the cowardice zombies media officials will just kill the truths by turning "FACTs into ALLEGED ", and the hopeless and cowardice Nigerians will keep fooling themselves once again with prayers let angel Michael come from heaven to pay their school fee or their salaries.

Nigerians are dumb.

Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by Billionaire09: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2019
ba7man:
With the way PDP has started rigging debates by peddling lies and false information as facts while the PDP influenced audience applaude, it's better Buhari stays away.

If you want a debate, go and meet the Nigerian Debate Society to organise inter- school debate for you.

In few years to come Nigerians would be replace with robotic systems.

Islamic system loading..............

It is clear that China has bought Nigeria (entire Southwest and the north).

Re: Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2019
domino4211:
Am following you.
Cheers.

No problem sir.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja After Election (Photos) / List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.