Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Saraki And Buhari At Remembrance Day Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Saraki And Buhari At Remembrance Day Celebration (469 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Saraki And Buhari At Remembrance Day Celebration by mmb(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
This Saraki sef

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Saraki And Buhari At Remembrance Day Celebration by ekiyorA(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
If looks dey kill
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Saraki And Buhari At Remembrance Day Celebration by 10mobile: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki(thinking): Are you sure those who say this is not Buhari are not right?

Osinbajo (thinking): This boy stop thinking that. Don't sell out oh.

President (thinking): I will deal with this bad boy.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Saraki And Buhari At Remembrance Day Celebration by izzou(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin

Buhari: Saraki, last chance.. Cross over before its late.

Osibanjo: Buko baba, think about it

Saraki:..Mmmmmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Saraki And Buhari At Remembrance Day Celebration by eyeview: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
All gloves are off. You hate me and I hate you

(1) (Reply)

Buharis Aides & Their Wives Now Fly First Class With Their Children - Sola Kuti / BREAKING: National Council Of State Approves N27,000 As New Minimum Wage / N-delta Youths March For Buhari, Dokubo In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.