Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain (31214 Views)

Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Atiku Woos Osun PDP Delegates For Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Tunasco4u(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
OK
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by michlins(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Fairgodwin:
Hello dear Nairalanders, a brother needs help. I just got laid off at my job this very January and I am in dire need of a job. Any type of job at all, I'm willing and ready to do it provided it is legitimate.

My email address: godwinotis@gmail.com
God bless you all.
silver or gold I do not have. Just gather your family and friends let's rectify the situation on Feb 16. We both know the man behind the job losses

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by dockokwus: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
The difference btw Atiku and Buhari in intellect is as wide as the distance between Lagos and Katsina

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Enemyofpeace: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
OK

Na so una go they do this 10 years challenge stuff buhari go come win election for our back. We better concentrate ....��

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Sholaco: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku, his household and supporters are all deranged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
The whole world is now Atikulated......

Buhari is a cow

When is Atiku going to the USA to woo Donald Trump?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Uchmonia(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Its time to send the zombies back to Daura. Well done my incoming Presido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Rubbiish(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
madridguy:
Atiku and his campaign adviser are nothing but blocked head.

Sai Baba till 2019
We are already in 2019...guess it is time for him to go....
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Racoon(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
“In the four years of President Buhari’s Administration:
-Nigeria has regressed by almost every domestic and international metric.

-We have fallen in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business report;

-We have fallen in Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index;

-We have fallen in the World Justice Project’s Rule of Law Index.

-And Nigeria suffered the indignity of being named officially the poorest country in the world: We now have more people in extreme poverty than any other country in the world.”
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by dewaskillz: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Kobicove(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
He's even scared of going physically to the UK undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Dave4242: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pekele007:
Atiku is so so presidential. grin

Unlike the kunu drinking dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Come Failbuhari 2019 ....
.Atiku will win Buhari for sure but Buhari being the Pharoah of West Africa will caused havoc and task INEC to cancel the election before the whole results will be called........

So out prayer will be let confusion come against them in their territory........ Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by sammy99(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku meeting with d foreigners unlike d lifeless one dat not even d sudan president wants to meet with him

earlier b4,it was with a france ambassador and now its d britain

d next will b d US,by den both APC and BMC will b wailing like
ao did it happen,i thought he has been banned?

D difference is clear,atiku has a clear cut vision but buhari's brains is full of garri and saw dust
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by bosstony(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
godwinfixed:
What your change's
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by venronski(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
I nor understand why e b say few weeks to election all the Naija celebrities wey ginger their followers to get PVC some weeks ago, right now dem refuse to tell their followers who dem feel say supposed be Naija preside. Everybody know say PDP nor solve Naija problems d time dem Dey for power nai make we change power give APC, and now APC sef Dey dull d entire country because na the same people wey Dey PDP b4 nai Dey APC now. But we don get new Party wey we call AAC wey b say na youths with better IDEAS and PLANS nai make up this party with the man name SOWORE as the presidential candidate. But our celebrities nor wan gree talk put for the mata. Why? Because as d country Dey spoil like this so e nor affect them abi? Una wey call una sef celebrities una Dey enjoy say una followers because of poverty Dey beg una money online Una get money reach JayZ, Beyonce, and dem 50 cent How many people una see for their page dem beg dem money due to poverty Nor be because say their country get better people for government Even as everywhere good for dem like dis, una feel say una Dey do charity works reach dem Una silence for this election only mean say una like the way things be for now and una nor even want make things change at all. Because if una care about the poor masses wey FAN una until una come feel say una don get AC, una supposed lend una voices as nation influencers and builders to bring better life give una fans dem. Make una talk the person wey una Dey support so dat d fans dem go know how much love una get for dem shikina. Many of the fans dem nor get opportunity to really see beyond the 2 bad choices wey Dey b4 dem because dem nor fit afford data to see how life really be, and light sef nor Dey d country, DEM GET PVC TELL THEM WHO DEM GO VOTE FOR. And make una start the challenge of who una Dey support, as for me #Standwithchallenge #IstandwithSowore make una come out now to confirm una voltage of public positive influencers and nation builders.
#Vote #Sowore2019 #AAC #TakeItBack #DigitalizeNaija
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Asshurbanipall: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is what we want and not an illiterate cow-herder cheesy
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Bukolaberry(f): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Completely Atikulate
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by deomelo: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
lmao....

Britain no get your time, they share info and Intel with the US and they know you are an undesirable element, a global crook, bribe taker and collector, politically exposed loser on US Visa ban.

They will never support your type to be the president of Nigeria.

This Dubai strategy don fail already, just like your doomed and failed campaign.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by mfm04622: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
So May that is facing her own BREXIT issues get time for Nigeria and Atiku? I can't laugh ooo!!! Who go help me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Tareq1105: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/atiku-woos-may-sells-agenda-to-britain/

I'm afraid this election won't be peaceful.

I said this because free and fair election is relative depending on which party you have sympathy for.

May God deliver us from the hands of political elites and their thugs.
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
We need him to go to the US to sell his agenda to Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Yusuf54: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
teebaxy:
im a reader unlike the lifeless cow wtf, how come the cabals are nt out to campaign for their puppet al sudan jubrin ,.. God purnish any idiot that is planning to vote in Buhari during the next election.
It's Punish and not Purnish....Who the hell is Atiku to defeat Buhari ? For North oooooooooo,Atiku go chop am both home and away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by subcbouy: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
People who have both sold and bought Nigeria still want trade deal. God will catch up you people this year

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by jrusky(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
AntiWailer:
He no see person woo grin

Na May wey brexit wan wounjure (wound and injure )

To say brexit wan wound May is understatement Brexit has already wounded her she is at the middle of ocean sinking gradually with her outdated colonial ego.

But the reality is in Atiku I stand Nigeria is dead as country under the lifeless one called Buhari.

Good night.
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by teebaxy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yusuf54:
It's Punish and not Purnish....Who the hell is Atiku to defeat Buhari ? For North oooooooooo,Atiku go chop am both home and away
ok thanks 4 d correction-wtf. You appear to be more educated than the one you support... Irony of life I guess

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Tareq1105: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
deomelo:
lmao....

Britain no get your time, they share info and Intel with the US and they know you are an undesirable element, a global crook, bribe taker and collector, politically exposed loser on US Visa ban.

They will never support your type to be the president of Nigeria.

This Dubai strategy don fail already, just like your doomed and failed campaign.

grin grin

Have you noticed that Peter Obi has not been around?

He traveled to US to represent his principal, Atiku, who was invited to US to present a paper but decided to send his boy because he knew he may be arrested there.

Isn't this a concern to PDP and Atikulooooters?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by blowjob: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/atiku-woos-may-sells-agenda-to-britain/

DIS RAM AKITU,NOR GO KILL PERSON WITH LAUGH.. grin grin grin grin..THIEF WANTS NEW TRADE DEAL grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Heffalump(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
madridguy:

Sai Baba till 2023

Back to Daura by February 16 insha Allahu!
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by subcbouy: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
This is what we want and not an illiterate cow-herder cheesy
haha I checked Google map both are from the same cow farm. one is presently cow head; second is cow tail. grin
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by NorthernSerene(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
madridguy:

Sai Baba till 2023
Guy, I dey hail you, you be my man for this stupid but useful platform. Anything way dey happen we dey always think and go same way. Guy make we become friends na. Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises / The Venue Of Ekiti APC Primary As Governor Almakura Inspects It (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.