Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain (31213 Views)

Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Atiku Woos Osun PDP Delegates For Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by LAZAREY: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

When is Atiku going to the USA to woo Donald Trump?
Afterall Trump was/is a business man like ATIKU', and they should exchange ideas,how to improve the Nigeria economy, like Trump is doing. ���
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by deomelo: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
sammy99:
Atiku meeting with d foreigners unlike d lifeless one dat not even d sudan president wants to meet with him

earlier b4,it was with a france ambassador and now its d britain

d next will b d US,by den both APC and BMC will b wailing like
ao did it happen,i thought he has been banned?

D difference is clear,atiku has a clear cut vision but buhari is brains is full of garri.

lmao....Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear...

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Is it Theresa May that will vote? Why not sell ur idea to Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
In a bit of fairness to buhari can Atiku or Pdp tell me they can send to jail or even probe saraki or ekweremadu? I think it’s logically very hard to probe ur own major party member.

So let’s stop the hypocritical talk unless we mean business. Atiku will only probe the opposition if at all bt this type of corruption fight is wrong and ineffective because ur moral rights wil always be questioned.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by madridguy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Reverse this first.

NorthernSerene:
Guy, I dey hail you, you be my man for this stupid but useful platform. Anything way dey happen we dey always think and go same way. Guy make we become friends na. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Fake News!! Atku is a crook, buhari till 2044!! sai baba!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Yusuf54: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
teebaxy:
ok thanks 4 d correction-wtf. You appear to be more educated than the one you support... Irony of life I guess
Education has nothing to do with Popularity,good governance,Wealth and Maximum Peoples'support like the one Buhari is enojoyn....And dont forget that his vice is a Prof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by flames01: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Frankyboy1:
On one condition, he goes to the US too to woo president Trump as well

Don't worry. His supporters don't need him to go to the US before they can vote for him, the same way you don't need Buhari to be a good leader before you vote for him. In fact, you will vote for Buhari even if he rapes your mother to death and annihilate your entire family afterward. That's how bad and dumb your case is.
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by jrusky(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tareq1105:

Have you noticed that Peter Obi has not been around?

He traveled to US to represent his principal, Atiku, who was invited to US to present a paper but decided to send his boy because he knew he may be arrested there.

Isn't this a concern to PDP and Atikulooooters?

You just too funny and so ignorant so all those endless corruption cases and all the gates upon gates in your satanic saint Buhari inner caucus are not looters right

And when does going to US now the criteria to become Nigeria president or a determinant factor for election victory Mr man

Pls do yourself a favour first by tomorrow morning pls and pls make sure you see your doctor because you are already reasoning with just only one side of your brain and that is very dangerous symptom. Sorry ehn.....
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Kaybex007(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who sent him to go there, abi na we tell Britain to leave European Union. I beg these people held us as slaves for so many years, now coming back to pounce on us,looking for an economy that their economy can feed on, they won start to dey steal our natural resources. Seems the funds our politicians like Atiku and others carry go there after they steal no reach them. What is the business of Britain with our election self.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Sterope(f): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lol, Tresemme seems to have a good relationship with Buhari though.

Either way, I doubt she is ready back any government till this EU business is done.

michlins:
This man sef. Theresa May that can't sell her own Brexit deal to her government is the one you are negotiating a deal with.

Our leaders are so out of touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by frankson1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
madridguy:
Atiku and his campaign adviser are nothing but blocked head.

Sai Baba till 2023

Atiku is really not aware of the confusion and bad blood going on now in the UK as regards to the Brexit. He should take his desperation to another country..maybe the USA, oh..just remembered that the government is shut down. Maybe he should try Turkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
madridguy:

Sai Baba till 2023

Unfortunately buhari is the blockhead, after service no business, just cow rearing, general?? An American general would be engaged, at least in some matters, so dull, from cow rearing to leadership, no agenda.. so dull he lack charisma, so dull Oghenedonald Trump insulted him, Putin use style insult am too... Britain did, that man can even market toothpick to anyone how can he market Nigeria.. close your eyes, think deep, no sentiment, is Buhari worthy of been a Nigeria President..
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buterflyle0:
Atiku the desperado. He knows that on the local scale he cannot defeat Buhari so is now searching for external support from our colonial masters grin

Atiku does not seem to realise yet who Buhari is. Is it the same Buhari who has tormented Britain into sending back our looted funds that he is running to?

He does not realise that Britain needs us more than we need them and Buhari hold them for blokos.

Atiku is on a long thing

Lol. Very puerile and ignorant talk. I don't even know why I engage these guys sometimes. Just too basic, backward, backyard and self-deceptive reasoning, all of them. Mtcheeewwww. February go clear for your eye and you'll deregister this moniker. Save this. cool
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by goat22: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Theresa May that is fighting for her political life with Brexit

Oboy! how body na, e dey do shurururu abi? No need for small thing ma boy. You dey chop hot beans abi? Make we challenge brutuko with sheekpe!
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Tareq1105: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buterflyle0:
Atiku the desperado. He knows that on the local scale he cannot defeat Buhari so is now searching for external support from our colonial masters grin

Atiku does not seem to realise yet who Buhari is. Is it the same Buhari who has tormented Britain into sending back our looted funds that he is running to?

He does not realise that Britain needs us more than we need them and Buhari hold them for blokos.

Atiku is on a long thing

And some looters would say Atiku understand the economy and international politics.

For him not to understand what Theresa May is going through means na mumu e be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Buterflyle0: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
WritePal:

Lol. Very puerile and ignorant talk. I don't even know why I engage these guys sometimes. Just too basic, backward, backyard and self-deceptive reasoning, all of them. Mtcheeewwww. February go clear for your eye and you'll deregister this moniker. Save this. cool

You ended up saying nothing. Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Buterflyle0: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tareq1105:

And some looters would say Atiku understand the economy and international politics.

For him not to understand what Theresa May is going through means na mumu e be.

Confirmed mumu. Obasanjo who knows him well said he has the penchant for making wrong choices and Obasanjo is very correct.

Atikus brain is in his stomach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Tareq1105: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankson1:

Atiku is really not aware of the confusion and bad blood going on now in the UK as regards to the Brexit. He should take his desperation to another country..maybe the USA, oh..just remembered that the government is shut down. Maybe he should try Turkey

US would not listen to a loooter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by NorthernSerene(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
madridguy:
Reverse this first.
Hahahaha ! My guy you dey funny o, you be lady?
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
godwinfixed:

Criminal go and sleep . Nothing like fixed match .
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
madridguy:

Sai Baba till 2023

You just have to say something to meet your daily target?? cry Even if it sounds like a 5-year-old like above. You and buhariguy are the most basic of your misguided bmc zombie mobs grin. Hardly any sense Everytime. I wonder how you're their Abuja (bmc) leader sef. cry
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by iamadedotun(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Is it the same Theresa May fighting to safe her head after an unprecedented failure of her brexit deal? Nigerians don't let this fools plays with our intelligent anymore. So now he want to cajole us with this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
May is battling with her political life right...Having biggest defeat in parliament history...facing confidence vote tmwr. ..hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buterflyle0:

You ended up saying nothing. Olodo

Read again, this time slowly and deliberately and you'll get the message in-between. Up to 5 points there. Not that I trust you'll see it though.
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Buterflyle0: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
WritePal:

Read again, this time slowly and deliberately and you'll get the message in-between. Up to 5 points there. Not that I trust you'll see it though.

You still ended up saying nothing. Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by teebaxy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yusuf54:
Education has nothing to do with Popularity,good governance,Wealth and Maximum Peoples'support like the one Buhari is enojoyn....And dont forget that his vice is a Prof.
can you honestly rate the performance of buhari judging by d factors you stated above....
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buterflyle0:

You still ended up saying nothing. Olodo

Lol. Others (neutrals) are laughing at you. You kept confirming my points over and over again, while trying to dodge the issue. Typical of your lot here.
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by AllenSpencer: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku is confused

All his campaign team need to be killed

Whats the meaning of this gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by 2sexycom(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Atiku is on a long thing
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Poverty Head Quarter have something that Well Fed Britian does not have... LWKMD! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.