Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) (2608 Views)

Common Cell Phone Repair Parts And Their Functions / Google Pixel Thread( Repair, Software Issue & Sell Your Pixel Phone Here) / I Will Create A Cell Phone Repair Promotional Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Need a competent phone engineer for your phone troubles, contact MIDAS TOUCH IT SOLUTIONS. Those ariound iyana Ioana, agege, abule egba, meiran, and environs. we are located at U-TURN. We would surely offer you the best.
contact : 09093369607 (whatsapp and call). A trial will convince you.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Isiboy:
Need a competent phone engineer for your phone troubles, contact MIDAS TOUCH IT SOLUTIONS. Those ariound iyana Ioana, agege, abule egba, meiran, and environs. we are located at U-TURN. We would surely offer you the best.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
SYSTEM REPAIRS (SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE) ALSO AVAILABLE.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.

MIDASTOUCH... the golden touch
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by dakiinraw(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good day enginears in the house i have an itel smart phone inbuild battery 1 day i was using the phone to play music to my suprise it start smelling like burnt wire and before i notice the light on the screen went off by itself i thought the phone is not good again until when i have a call and message and it ring but not showing light anymore in the screen. i always manage to see it when it is charging in an open place.
Please what should i do?
And what's the solution? How can i reach you guys enginear?
Can the phone work again like before? Or it has damage
Please reply me on time or email me via
Dakiinraw@mail.com
Thank you!!
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
dakiinraw:
Good day enginears in the house i have an itel smart phone inbuild battery 1 day i was using the phone to play music to my suprise it start smelling like burnt wire and before i notice the light on the screen went off by itself i thought the phone is not good again until when i have a call and message and it ring but not showing light anymore in the screen. i always manage to see it when it is charging in an open place.
Please what should i do?
And what's the solution? How can i reach you guys enginear?
Can the phone work again like before? Or it has damage
Please reply me on time or email me via
Dakiinraw@mail.com
Thank you!!

bro the screen of ur phone is bad. we will need to change it. And ur phone willome back to normal.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by maxweb(m): 1:53am On Jan 19, 2019
i need to change the screen of my liagoo kiccaa power. do you have it.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
maxweb:
i need to change the screen of my liagoo kiccaa power.
do you have it.

screen or touch?
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by maxweb(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Isiboy:

screen or touch?
screen.its showing blue when i on it.can u get the screen for me
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
maxweb:
screen.its showing blue when i on it.can u get the screen for me
yes I can
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by maxweb(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Isiboy:

yes I can
leagoo Kicca power 2gb ram 16gb rom.gold 4000 mah battery. how much is the screen
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Isiboy:
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by KASZYLIEZ: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
how much will I get my infinix note 3 touchpad repair from you?
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
KASZYLIEZ:
how much will I get my infinix note 3 touchpad repair from you?

have u changed it before?
if yes 2k5
If no 3k5

the difference in price is for separation.

fones from 2016, actualy have d screen and touch almost together, so to change d touch for the first time, u need to firstly separate them.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by yemzeben(m): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2019
My phone Bontel I10 has been in booting loop after I tried to restore factory settings. I took it to the engineer and they seem not to find the Rom. Pls can you help
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2019
yemzeben:
My phone Bontel I10 has been in booting loop after I tried to restore factory settings. I took it to the engineer and they seem not to find the Rom. Pls can you help

contact me let's talk. check my signature for contact
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by kaykaymcb(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2019
How much is tecno phantom 6 screen.... I need to change it
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2019
kaykaymcb:
How much is tecno phantom 6 screen.... I need to change it

30k + Service charge

contact me on 09093369607
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Isiboy:
Midas touch no dey do drycleaning again?I know this name as a drycleaning company at Allen.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
cucumbae:
Midas touch no dey do drycleaning again?I know this name as a drycleaning company at Allen.

o boy how far Na?
actually not d same person.
thanks for the joke. one love
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by 6pecial: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
My tecno k7 is not connecting to internet only opera mini is working ,even the opera mini can't download
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
6pecial:
My tecno k7 is not connecting to internet only opera mini is working ,even the opera mini can't download

what SIM are u using?
check also for d kind of data plan u are using. Ensure it's a general plan.

try oda network and give feedback.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by CsRockefeller(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hello, my Tecno c9 Bluetooth isn't working. This has affected my Xender, Wi-Fi and hot-spot. Like how much will it cost me?
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Hello, my Tecno c9 Bluetooth isn't working. This has affected my Xender, Wi-Fi and hot-spot. Like how much will it cost me?

Bro, it could be a software or hardware problem.
we need to firstly know what's wrong before knowing how much it'll cost u. As different cause comes with different solution and therefore different price.
if you can make it to d office, I can help u with proper diagnosis and tell u exactly what to do. if u can't, locate an engineer close to u for help. thanks.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by opessi: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pls who has gionee m5 screen for sell.....need it urgently
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by chineduace(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Isiboy:
I need Lenovo phab screen.
My screen just went blank but phone is working.
how much would it cost ?
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by CsRockefeller(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Isiboy:

Bro, it could be a software or hardware problem.
we need to firstly know what's wrong before knowing how much it'll cost u. As different cause comes with different solution and therefore different price.
if you can make it to d office, I can help u with proper diagnosis and tell u exactly what to do. if u can't, locate an engineer close to u for help. thanks.

It's a hardware problem, I've tried all software solutions, nothing worked. Where is your office located at?
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Kaodek(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Isiboy:
Hello, I need KZG Kimi charging port Flex
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by kaykaymcb(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Isiboy:

30k + Service charge

contact me on 09093369607
How much will it cost to change the glass only?... Its just a crack on the phantom 6
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 1:17am On Jan 29, 2019
CsRockefeller:

It's a hardware problem, I've tried all software solutions, nothing worked. Where is your office located at?

u-turn (Abulegba) axis, Lagos
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 1:21am On Jan 29, 2019
chineduace:
I need Lenovo phab screen. My screen just went blank but phone is working. how much would it cost ?

bro which of the phab? 1, 2, 2 pro or 2 plus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New And Unlocked LG G3 In Lagos / New Gionee Marathon M5 For Sale(SOLD!!!) / Take Charge With Infinix Note 4/4 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.