Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) (2606 Views)

Common Cell Phone Repair Parts And Their Functions / Google Pixel Thread( Repair, Software Issue & Sell Your Pixel Phone Here) / I Will Create A Cell Phone Repair Promotional Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 1:24am On Jan 29, 2019
opessi:
Pls who has gionee m5 screen for sell.....need it urgently

if u need used, I don't have, but the new one should be 25k
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 1:26am On Jan 29, 2019
maxweb:
screen.its showing blue when i on it.can u get the screen for me
bro sorry, but we can only get d touch currently in d market.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 1:27am On Jan 29, 2019
kaykaymcb:

How much will it cost to change the glass only?... Its just a crack on the phantom 6

wud get back to u by Dawn. pls be patient.

1 Like

Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by CsRockefeller(m): 4:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Isiboy:

u-turn (Abulegba) axis, Lagos

Pls, what's d cost like, to fix it.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by chineduace(m): 5:08am On Jan 29, 2019
Isiboy:

bro which of the phab? 1, 2, 2 pro or 2 plus
phab 1
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by kaykaymcb(m): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Isiboy:

Okay bro
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by chineduace(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Isiboy:
Need a competent phone engineer for your phone troubles, contact MIDAS TOUCH IT SOLUTIONS. Those ariound iyana Ioana, agege, abule egba, meiran, and environs. we are located at U-TURN. We would surely offer you the best.
contact : 09093369607 (whatsapp and call). A trial will convince you.

I need Lenovo phab screen.
My screen just went blank but phone is working.
how much would it cost ?
Phab 1....
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Pls, what's d cost like, to fix it.
3k should settle d bill
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2019
Isiboy:

the phantom 6 glass wud cost u 4k
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by CsRockefeller(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Isiboy:

3k should settle d bill

OK, send me your address or your number
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by kaykaymcb(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Isiboy:

the phantom 6 glass wud cost u 4k
Okay bro... Do you currently have it and where can I meet you?
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
chineduace:

I need Lenovo phab screen.
My screen just went blank but phone is working.
how much would it cost ?
Phab 1....

Bro, please if u can send an image of the fone 2 me on whatsapp, it will help. It seems they really don't know the screen by name. They keep asking for images. Check my signature for contact. Thanks
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by chineduace(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Isiboy:

Bro, please if u can send an image of the fone 2 me on whatsapp, it will help. It seems they really don't know the screen by name. They keep asking for images. Check my signature for contact. Thanks
chai,
even if you google lenovo phab 1, you will see it there.
anyway, thanks so far
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2019
Isiboy:
Need a competent phone engineer for your phone troubles, contact MIDAS TOUCH IT SOLUTIONS. Those ariound iyana Ioana, agege, abule egba, meiran, and environs. we are located at U-TURN. We would surely offer you the best.

Call us
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
it's a new month Friends let's help u with ur device, If u are around U-TURN, ABULE-EGBA, IYANA-IPAJA, AGBADO, we can help u with ur phone's phones and laptop repairs.

MIDASTOUCH IT SOLUTIONS... the golden touch. a trial will convince u.

HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by zhemyfresh(m): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2019
I need a new unlocked iPhone 7 plus panel, mine has refused to come up. please help
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
zhemyfresh:
I need a new unlocked iPhone 7 plus panel, mine has refused to come up. please help

I don't have a panel but I can try help u with d one u have, if I will let us. Reviving a dead panel is 50-50 But no harm in trying Bro. we always do our best. contact me on 09093369607 for more info if u stay in Lagos.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Gud morning Friends, have a wonderful week ahead. Holla us for ur repairs.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
maxweb:
i need to change the screen of my liagoo kiccaa power.
do you have it.

the screen (screen +touch)= 12k
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by ChineduObinna(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please do you have access to Galaxy Note4 extended batteries?
And do you root devices, preferably with Lineage ?
Mine turns off randomly and heats up draining the battery in the process.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
ChineduObinna:
Please do you have access to Galaxy Note4 extended batteries?
And do you root devices, preferably with Lineage ?
Mine turns off randomly and heats up draining the battery in the process.

I can help u with d extended battery if u need it.

also for d rooting, yes I do.
Let me know when you need either of dem, I will get it done
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by ChineduObinna(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Isiboy:

I can help u with d extended battery if u need it.

also for d rooting, yes I do.
Let me know when you need either of dem, I will get it done

Yes I do need it, I am located in Ibadan
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by cutiedave(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Isiboy:
I want to repair my infinix hot 5 battery...do u have an office around iyana-ipaja...and how much would it cost me...
Thanks
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by spcoded: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
opessi:
Pls who has gionee m5 screen for sell.....need it urgently
I have one original 20k last (09032086577) Lagos
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Isiboy:

always at your service, let ur requests come in
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Isiboy:
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Isiboy post=76076165][/quote]
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Need a competent engineer for your gadget repairs (phones, laptops , play stations etc). Contact MIDAS TOUCH IT SOLUTIONS.
Our services include:
*Software repairs
-Flashing
-Unlocking
-Formatting
-Installations
*Hardware repairs
*Sales and Purchasing
Those around iyana Ipaja , agege, abule egba, meiran, and environs. we are located at U-TURN.
We would surely offer you a golden touch.
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Happy to u all.
We are always at ur service. Put ur call in and get ur gadgets fixed.
Thanks and have a wonderful holiday
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by almsofgold: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2019
morning good peeps.aby idea where i can fix my Huawei honor 7 screen.its of utmost urgency.my s7 was Stolen,and the honor 7 is the only back up phone i have
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by almsofgold: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2019
morning good peeps.any idea where i can fix my Huawei honor 7 screen.its of utmost urgency.my s7 was Stolen,and the honor 7 is the only back up phone i have
Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by Isiboy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
almsofgold:
morning good peeps.any idea where i can fix my Huawei honor 7 screen.its of utmost urgency.my s7 was Stolen,and the honor 7 is the only back up phone i have

wud get back to U by morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

* / Brand New And Unlocked LG G3 In Lagos / New Gionee Marathon M5 For Sale(SOLD!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.