Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Change Of Name Publication On Newspapers In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Change Of Name Publication On Newspapers In Ibadan (1069 Views)

Newspaper Publication, Change Of Name, Affidavit, Attestation, Police Report Etc / Business Branding: Get An Article Published In Your Name In Newspapers! / How To Publish Articles On Newspapers And Magazines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Name Publication On Newspapers In Ibadan by lekingson2(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Can you please recommend a newspaper publication office in Ibadan and which is economical where I can do my change of name process for the use of changing bank Name?

Suggestion are highly welcome and appreciated
Re: Change Of Name Publication On Newspapers In Ibadan by mrtomola(m): 1:27am On Jan 16, 2019
lekingson2:
Can you please recommend a newspaper publication office in Ibadan and which is economical where I can do my change of name process for the use of changing bank Name?

Suggestion are highly welcome and appreciated

Google for Punch or The Guardian customers service/Marketing number/email online. It is what you can do without going to their office within few minutes and it would be published within 24hours. It cost just N2,395 but depends on week day sha. I did mine with Punch 3years ago through this same process.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Name Publication On Newspapers In Ibadan by lekingson2(m): 6:32am On Jan 16, 2019
Thanks bro I really appreciate.
Re: Change Of Name Publication On Newspapers In Ibadan by mrtomola(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2019
lekingson2:
Thanks bro I really appreciate.

u welcum

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Think Can Build An Estate / Buy Nigerian Crystal Quartz Gems- Photos / Please I Need To Talk To YMODULUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.