Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich (20740 Views)

20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich by tck2000(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
who is this one
Re: 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich by polirutgfrk(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
I don't agree with you about 1) School Trains You to be Lazy. Versa... school taught me discipline and endurance
Re: 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tell me, where you learn how to read and write.

Op without school I don't think you'll put down this rubbish.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich by Mosminic(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2019
This post is so vague and wrongly developed but I fear some people will believe it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich by MrJames007: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich by Highter1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
HeyCorleone:
"creating job employments"

The irony. Who'd apply for your job when everyone wants to be an entrepreneur? Smh.

Your posts are always baseless, and are always set to shame a particular group of people.

It's the Nigerian milieu that has made us reason that school doesn't help anyone. In developed European countries, everyone gets a job irrespective of the courses they study.

Besides, not everyone was meant to be an entrepreneur. Some get it better by working for others. There's nothing wrong there. Bill Gates, and pretty much everyone on Forbes 100 got their by having people work for them. There's also a high chance that those who worked for them would never have made it if they were entrepreneurs.
Thanks bro. But in my thought I think both of you right. Thanks for the eye opener message.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors, Health Workers Can’t Receive Equal Pay – FG / Plateau Government Traces 1,832 Ghost Teachers To One Individual / Tony Elumelu Foundation For $100m Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.