Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How He Got It Right By The Help Of This Tool - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How He Got It Right By The Help Of This Tool (490 Views)

Is It Right For Teachers To Encourage Pupils To Shame Classmates? / Admin Violated My Right By Deleting My Post / He Got 2.2 In Sch And His Dad Became Hostile To Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How He Got It Right By The Help Of This Tool by freeschool: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2010
I compiled this list of study on scholarship and work abroad ebook for you. A friend of mine who applied for a job in Shell was asked not to take aptitude test but was automatically progressed to oral interview because he schooled overseas. Why not increase your chances. The bottom is too crowded go upward.

Here, download and thank me tomorrow. tinyurl[dot]com/scholarship-ebook

the [dot] is full stop , as in google[dot]com

(1) (Reply)

Vpn Unofficial / 100% Free Education In Website Development / Phcn Suspends Strike Today 27th Aug, 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.