Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Avoid Gigalayer Hosting. Basically A Scammer's Website! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Avoid Gigalayer Hosting. Basically A Scammer's Website! (834 Views)

Has Anyone Used Gigalayer.com / Who Was Using Hub8 And Now On Gigalayer WebHost / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Gigalayer Hosting. Basically A Scammer's Website! by GigalayerClient: 2:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Gigalayer (Aimtech Hosting Company) is one of the worst hosting service ever. I know 4 people with similar experience like me. Dont be decieved ,the guy behind that website is a real scammer who uses many fake customer service rep names. don't believe any thing on that crapy website. By the time you realize the shitty service they would have collected your money and there's nothing you can do about it.

That hosting company use to be called Lagoshost. Then it was managed by some guys who understand both technical and business sides of the service. Until a couple of years ago it was sold to one guy who uses that website to defraud people. First he downgraded increased hosting costs and downgraded all accounts without any notice, claiming to have moved accounts to state of the art server. From then henceforth it has been one hosting wahala to another: server constantly going down for rubbish maintainance, poor customer service (acts like he is doing you a favour), poor server security: host your wordpress or other cms website, the next day its hacked. "They" will keep forcing you to upgrade your wordpress version or have your website deleted. I can go on and on, once you have paid money into "their" account, forget it.
Re: Avoid Gigalayer Hosting. Basically A Scammer's Website! by HostMane: 4:57am On Jan 16, 2019
99.99% Uptime Guaranteed @ [url=hostmane.com]HOSTMANE[/url]. Foreign hosting Server with Free SSL, Free .com.ng odomain, Updated cPanel, Free SEO Tools for as low as $0.50 per month. We also offer free hosting services for start up.
Re: Avoid Gigalayer Hosting. Basically A Scammer's Website! by Cyberleets: 5:54am On Jan 16, 2019
HostMane:
99.99% Uptime Guaranteed @ [url=hostmane.com]HOSTMANE[/url]. Foreign hosting Server with Free SSL, Free .com.ng odomain, Updated cPanel, Free SEO Tools for as low as $0.50 per month. We also offer free hosting services for start up.
Bloody Nigerian host

1 Like

Re: Avoid Gigalayer Hosting. Basically A Scammer's Website! by Julius2214(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
HostMane:

A trial will convince you!
A serious hosting business will not come and be posting trash in nairaland comments section, but rather pay for proper advertisements.

All these one man hosting being run inside one room.
I bet you don't even know all the technicalities of hosting. That's why their victims are always having issues because even the owners of the host don't even know what to do when there are issues.

As a hosting company, can you tell me about the following without consulting Google?
SSH
Shockwave
Difference between Linux and windows
Boxtrapper
Leech protection....
Apache

There are other online businesses you can venture into, stop destroying people's business with your reseller hosting

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your One Time $50 Into $435 In A Day / Can I Verify My Adsense Account With The Temporary National ID? / Affordable Seo Expert Nigeria 5,000k Views Daily From Google Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.