Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,458 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

#10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos (30870 Views)

Shocking : Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Shares Nude Bathtub Scene (VIDEO) / Anita Joseph Shares 2008 Throwback Photo / Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos Before Her Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos by idonhammer: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2019
I hate strong yansh
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2019
Seetto:
grin grin

2009 and 2019 #10yearschallenge cool

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
Dear mod, I saw what you did. grin

To fück this girl just dey hungry me but I gotta triple the condoms whey I go use. If you know, you know... grin
Maybe she Don dey HIV positive hahaha
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos by toby2(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
See water Mellon
baba, you still dey so? Happy new year Egbon
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos by medropoly(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2019
once a hoe... always a hoe.. grin
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos by AnuliKay: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Okay

Apply as a Global Trade Programme Manager, Prosperity Fund, Nigeria at the British High Commission This job expires today. N700k monthly salary.

Job Description:

We are seeking a motivated and high performing trade and investment analyst to carry out research for a feasibility study which will inform the development of business cases for the Global Trade Programme (GTP) in Nigeria. The post holder will also be the programme manager of the GTP in Nigeria and will be responsible for the successful delivery of the programme.

The focus of the Global Trade Programme in Nigeria will be to:

1. Reduce poverty and stimulate inclusive, sustainable economic growth;
2. Open new markets for international businesses, including UK companies;
3. Supplement wider Embassy/HMG efforts to reduce barriers to trade;
4. Strengthen the UK/Nigeria trading relationship in the lead up to the UK leaving the EU in March 2019
5. Align itself with equivalent UK programmes in other middle-income ODA-eligible countries
6. Have impact in Nigeria and demonstrate an exemplary, creative new approach to ODA spending

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/global-trade-programme-manager-prosperity-fund-nigeria/
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos by AfDapone: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
If u know u know

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly / Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures / Walter Anga And His Beautiful Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.