Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos (49593 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos) / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by temmypotter(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2019
oh well
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2019
He should have attached a rope to the spoilt bike and his own instead of making some dangerous risk
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by koyeni(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2019

Check my signature!
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by koyeni(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2019

Check my signature
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by vRendoh(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Power pass Power

Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2019
And This Is Suppose To Be News?Great
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Iziquiel(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2019
Chidex50:
When will our Leaders get it right? Politics of interest all over the country.FTC
Must you comment?
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
mpianya39:
This is one of the reason why we need Biafra angry angry

We have nothing in common with brown roof republic angry angry
keep hating. Ibadan is more developed than your Onitsha, Enugu, umuiaha, Owerri
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Smony: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
ibadan pple are stl livin in d yestaday (passed) lyf-style.
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by ufuosman(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Dem try
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Kenon9: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2019
It is well o....come.and see....

Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by mpianya39(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2019
Jaideyone:
keep hating. Ibadan is more developed than your Onitsha, Enugu, umuiaha, Owerri

E pain am angry

Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Kingbookies: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2019
Bedtime bike
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by shine12: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2019
People have power and resilience in the country.

I pray for the day when our resilience will be channelled into more efficient and productive outcomes that are of world class standards.
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2019
mpianya39:

E pain am angry

I hope that 39 that is displayed with your moniker is not your age bro otherwise it will be disastrous. you'd need less than a year to quit being a fool so that you don't be a fool forever.

Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Yekeensalam(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2019
No more news........ I have seen it at least twice in Osogbo even one last week
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Smony: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Resener22:

Mumu shut up. Na so una Dey talk
If Na Lagos now, you go say lagos riders too smart but because Na Ibadan, they’re living in past life. Get sense

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Visit our office in Ibadan
Canada awaits you
thunder fire ur letf yansh. no b me tel am to carry dat bike na una mentality ooh so change una mentality than insulting som1 dat commnt.
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2019
helinues:
Na so

My Ibadan friend was singing the other day, all I heard from him was Olasanmi!! Singing it passionately.
Out of curiosity to know which artise was that, Behold , he was listening to 2pac. Yes you read me right

' All eyes on me'. grin grin
lol. Mad man
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by mpianya39(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2019
5thElement:

I hope that 39 that is displayed with your moniker is not your age bro otherwise it will be disastrous. you'd need less than a year to quit being a fool so that you don't be a fool forever.

Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by 01mcfadden(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Ibadan is not the largest city in Africa
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Didi2d(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2019
I have a video I want to sell o, bloggers in the house
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
As insensible as this thread is, I had to laugh.

I think laughter is a state of mind and not necessarily the event.

Making sense cheesy
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Rosarie(f): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Which kind suffer head be this one suffering yourself for nothing
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by isahsalee: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Mynd44:
In places like Ekiti, this is how motorcycles are stolen.

You're really wicked, why adding more pains to Fayose that has been in a severe pains since Baba dealt with him.
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2019
01mcfadden:
Ibadan is not the largest city in Africa

Imagine!

In West-Africa not Africa undecided
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by oyatz(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Okay, you can start Biafra on Monday.

mpianya39:
This is one of the reason why we need Biafra angry angry

We have nothing in common with brown roof republic angry angry
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by mozona(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2019
see ooh

See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / 10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria