Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,958,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos (49717 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos) / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Vokians(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Mission impossible 1
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by ikorodureporta: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2019
SamAzing:

shocked shocked
“Our leaders?”
What’s the correlation between the post and your comment?
Soft reminder, no one gets paid on NL for posting comments nor struggling to mark attendance on every post. If you have nothing relevant to say on the topic, kindly read and leave. Or you’re aspiring to be in the bbq business too?
Be warned.

Modified: please tell your dealer take a break from you.
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Siddeek: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Chidex50:
When will our Leaders get it right? Politics of interest all over the country.FTC
Stop blaming leaders for your failures. What have you done in your own capacity to change things like this?
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
01mcfadden:
Ibadan is not the largest city in Africa

Shut up! It is......
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kai, naija. Haba!
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nigerians do the most...people have not finished carrying generators with bike, they now carrying bike with bike..smh all cause of 500 - 1000 naira.
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Tenn88: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
MANNABBQGRILL not on the first page of this thread? What happened to him/her?
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by AreaFada2: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Na wa o. shocked shocked
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by 01mcfadden(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Shut up! It is......

You're just too dull.
Is it hard for you to learn?
Cairo in Egypt is the largest city in Africa while Ibadan is the largest city in West Africa.

Now get off my mention!!!
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
01mcfadden:

You're just too dull.
Is it hard for you to learn?
Cairo in Egypt is the largest city in Africa while Ibadan is the largest city in West Africa.

Now get off my mention!!!

Ode...Ibadan is the largest city in Africa!

Cairo is what we are told in school and geography lessons but it is untrue.
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by roeb1987(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nigeria, a country where all forms and type of craziness are just a mear joke...
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Ibiyinka90(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Power pass Power
This can only happen in Ibadan
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by CEOwatazs: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
to all doz dt will say DX pic is Photoshopped...... I served in Oyo state (kajola to be presiz) and d wandas I saw bike men doing der is outta DX world. I on a faithful day saw a bike man carrying two cows with a man supotin d cows from behind from fallin
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by balingaonline(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
i have done it many time, it is not a new thing.
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by Wondermumsy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
helinues:
Na so

My Ibadan friend was singing the other day, all I grin heard from him was Olasanmi!! Singing it passionately.
Out of curiosity to know which artise was that, Behold , he was listening to 2pac. Yes you read me right

' All eyes on me'. grin grin grin
Lol no be small
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by 01mcfadden(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Ode...Ibadan is the largest city in Africa!

Cairo is what we are told in school and geography lessons but it is untrue.
Keep living in your world of delusion.
Now crawl back to your hole
Re: Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos by nairayouthcom(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
CalmNCollected:
Be your brother's keeper grin
Am afraid to DM u on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vehicle Conveying Corpse Catches Fire On Onitsha Head Bridge. Pics / Is Pamalog Bot Legit Or Scam? (read Full Details) / The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.