Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

#10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 (29356 Views)

Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Amagite(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Comedian Ayo Makun popularly known as AY, has joined the trending 10 year challenge on social media.

While others are showing off throwback photos of themselves, AY has added his achievements to it.

He showed off the growth in his marriage, his house, and his event. He wrote;

"Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. Keep on keeping on and never give up. #10yearschallenge #9yearsintheuniverty #bartender #busconductor #scavenger #laudryman #barber #etc #productofgrace�"

See more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/10yearchallenge-ay-shows-off-his-achievements-since-2008.html

6 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by michlins(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2019
You were leading your wife into the marriage and now she's leading you through the marriage

Most importantly, you became a landlord. You did well and deserve to celebrate

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by faseblex(f): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2019
nice one

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Amagite(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Rextizz(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2019
Wow! we shall get there too.

6 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by itspzpics(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2019
Hmmmm

Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by vizkiz: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Me In 2009 (I was alive.)

Me in 2019 (I am still alive)

See ehn, make we just thank God for life. If we no get money, we still get life.

Kashama dupe grin

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by franchasng: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2019
Nigerian youths don't let all these so-called celebrities deceive you from the task ahead, February 16 will decide your future as a Nigerian youth not some 1000YearsChallenge being used by celebrities to brag and mock other Nigerians that bad leaders made poor, unemployed and broke.angry

Make sure you read this message below:

Muhammadu Buhari is the most tribalistic and religious extremist President Nigeria has ever had since independence.

How Please read on carefully...

In this shocking write-up, you will discover how Buhari is killing your life and even your future as a Southern Nigerian youth.

Before you say its because he is Fulani or Hausa, let me ask you, is Buhari the first Hausa or Fulani man to rule Nigeria, so why is everybody accusing him of being a tribal bigot Before Buhari, we had IBB, Abacha, Shagari, Abdulsalami, Yaradua, and nobody accused them of being tribalistic despite their own leadership flaws, they didn't divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines, only Buhari has done that without shame.

Buhari retired a Southern man who merited the position and got appointed by VP Osinbajo as DG of DSS, Buhari became angry and retired him to appoint his junior, Yusuf Magaji Bichi as new DG of DSS.

Buhari ignored all the Police DIGs and retired them to appoint a low ranked Idris Potun as IGP, now Buhari has retired another set of DIGs to appoint another Northern Muslim as IGP, when we have a woman from the south who happens to be a senior which Buhari ought to have used to at least encourage Nigerian women in Police service by appointing that woman as first Nigeria's female IGP, and to balance power in a multi-tribal nation like Nigeria, he instead decided to retire that woman that worked so hard to attain the pinnacle of her career, what a tribal religious bigot Nigeria has as President.

Under Buhari, the entire security architecture and apparatchik of Nigeria is predominantly and wholly dominated by one section of the country. Thus, about 16 out of 17 key security appointees hail from PMB's section of the country. From the Minister of Internal Affairs, IGP, DG, NIA, DG, DIA, Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Air Staff, to the Comptrollers-General of Customs, Immigration, Prisons, Federal Fire Service, Commandant-General of NSCD, Attorney-General of the Federation, the story is the same (North, mostly Moslems).

Let us add other key national positions such as acting Chairman, EFCC, SGF, Chief of Staff to the President, MD, NNPC, Minister of Petroleum Resources (PMB himself); Heads of DPR, PEF, NPA, FAAN, NCAA, NRC, National security, Printing and Minting company, AMCON, NDIC, NAICON, Nigeria has been totally northernised! Let us peep into NBC, NTA, INEC, FHA, FERMA, FRCN, NOA, NHIS, NTDA, TETFUND, UBEC, NPHDA, NCC, NACA, NIMET, BPE, NOSDRA, NUC, Accountant-General, NEMA, Budget office, NIRSA, and you wonder if we are in the “Northern Republic of Nigeria”, or “Federal Republic of the North”, or Republic of Northern Nigeria”.

It is so ugly, so nauseating, so dirty. It means that those who determine the security direction and fate of Nigeria can hold a meeting of the security situation of Nigeria and speak only the language of Hausa, in a country of 374 ethnic groups (Otite onigu); or 480 ethnic groups (M. Onwuejeogwu), that speak about 520 languages, out of which 9 have become extinct.

Now for those Southern Nigerian youths who think this does not matter and yet they are fasting and praying for a good job either for themselves or for their siblings, relative, friend or kinsman or those praying for promotion as current civil servants in Nigeria's federal civil service, let me tell you the meaning of what Buhari is doing to you that comes from Southern Nigeria, read carefully below:

The consequences of this deliberate bias and tribalistic appointments by President Muhammadu Buhari is that these government parastatals will be dominated by Northerners (especially the Northern Muslims), resulting in almost rapid/biased promotion of Northern federal civil servants to the next-in-line up to the next 3 generations to come. They are now in top positions to fix their fellow northern youth graduates immediately they are done with NYSC even without waiting for formal civil service recruitment, this is happening in all Nigerian ministries, agencies, parastatals and government bodies as we speak.

It means that Northerners will be getting more and more employed into Nigerian federal civil service jobs than the southerners who by far have more qualified graduates.

It also means that federal civil servants from the north will be getting faster promotion and career growth than southern civil servants currently working in all federal ministries, parastatals, agencies and bodies.

It then means that in the next 15 - 30yrs, Northern Nigerians will have more decision makers deciding the future of Nigeria, and they will also have more number of top ranking civil servants qualified to become next:

Permanent Secretaries
Directors
DIGs
AIGs
CPs
DCPs
CMDs
Customs Comptroller's
Assistant Comptrollers of Customs
Army Generals
Major Generals
Colonels
Lieutenants and Lt. Generals
Captains
Air Vice Marshals
Naval Officers
And many more.

Now, tell me why then did you waste your time going to school and studying hard to graduate with good grades if you cannot use your acquired knowledge to serve your fatherland just because one President was so tribalistic that he saw you and your tribe not fit enough to serve Nigeria

Now, have you noticed the rapid increase in the number of Southern Nigeria youth graduates becoming forced and unprepared businessmen, women and small scale traders while their course mates and classmates who come from the north are currently working in top government agencies, ministries, parastatals and earning far salary even when they contribute nothing meaningful to Nigeria's growth

It is part of the effect of Buhari's biased appointments and northernization supremacy agenda, or why do you think Northerners love Buhari so much despite his brazzen corruption, leadership failure, dictatorship and incompetence They know that only him can advance their selfish, wicked agenda against other Nigerian regions and tribes.

Southern Nigerian youths think beyond all these APC, PDP party thing. Go for what guarantees you a better future not what will make you feel good online and offline, or what will make selfish political godfathers from your tribe happier and richer

If you are a youth from Igbo o, Yoruba o, Ijaw o, Ogoni o, Calabar o, Bini o, Efik o, Itshekiri o, Kalabari o, Eket o, or any other Southern Nigeria tribe, don't vote for Buhari, he does not value your tribe, he does not want your well being, forget about party, Buhari does not care about you or where you come from.

You can play party politics in your state, but in terms of President, vote for a liberal minded candidate who is not known for tribal segregation like Buhari. Vote wisely! Buhari is never a choice, reject him and his bigotry with your PVC.

Share to inform your friends and family.

8 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by id911(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
Me In 2009 (I was alive.

See ehn, make we just thank God for life. If we no get money, we still get life.

O boy, see consolation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2019
Do not despise the days of little beginnings...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by SaturnNick(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2019
You are blessed indeed
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by uzohrome(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2019
Great one brother....
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by slawomir: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2019
isoright
Brothers
Do not despise the days of your little beginning
And don't look down on anyone

Imagine see crib when ay first stay

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by mjbaba: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2019
Hahaha.

I have a throwback with AY too.

In 2008, I contacted him to MC my wedding in Kaduna. Baba charged me 150k. We were talking one on one. But me i misunderstood. I thought he would take his flight money from there. Lol

Few weeks to wedding, he told me to send flight ticket to and fro and get his hotel ready. Na there I withdraw. I still had so much to do.

But...to be honest, if I had known he would eventually blow like this, I would have paid..I could afford it...though it looked exorbitant to me at that time.

Thank God for everyone. I also became a landlord in abuja with a beautiful duplex...and celebrated the 10th anniversary of that wedding last year also.

40 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by TheAngry1: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2019
ok. Visit Lagos!

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Exwizard: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2019
In other words if God has not picked your call don't join this contest at all

And btw was the AC in the building picture photoshopped?
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2019
Congrats in all your achievements sir!
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Passionate888: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2019
Nice
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by stephenkhalaf(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
Me In 2009 (I was alive.

no money, no life

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by slawomir: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Ok
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Otakom87(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
We are very happy for you AY. But when you want to contest for any elective position in the future don't start telling us you were once a bus conductor, scavenger, Barber, bartender. Etc people will not buy that poo. Enjoy your life.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Indestructible: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Dis is one of the importance of marrying the right person,someone that will standby u through thick and thin,through d storms of life and then eventually help u achieve ur dreams.
Not all this parasitic human beings parading themselves.

We will definitely get there cos Oluwa is highly involved cool
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Thank goodness he was able to save his marriage. That would have been the beginning of his down fall.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by kingmeme: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
Me In 2009 (I was alive.)

Kashama dupe grin

bro take heart it shall be well with u, u self fit double ur hussle take pant subscribe for a benz

3 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by kingmeme: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Gfgg
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Emekadollars(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Amazing.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by DNA1997: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2019
Great achievements

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candlelight Service Of DJ Olu Abiodun (Photos) / Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others / Fans Go Gaga As Olamide Performs At GloMegaMusicTour Ajah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.