Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

#10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 (29355 Views)

Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Elijah4332: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2019
See Transformation...
I'm Happy For You o, See That Tenant house Lasan grin grin
Oh Lord, My tory too Must Change IN Jesus Name... Amen smiley
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by sammyj: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Nice one!!
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by chiboy1116: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2019
mjbaba:
Hahaha.

I have a throwback with AY too.

In 2008, I contacted him to MC my wedding in Kaduna. Baba charged me 150k. We were talking one on one. But me i misunderstood. I thought he would take his flight money from there. Lol

Few weeks to wedding, he told me to send flight ticket to and fro and get his hotel ready. Na there I withdraw. I still had so much to do.

But...to be honest, if I had known he would eventually blow like this, I would have paid..I could afford it...though it looked exorbitant to me at that time.

Thank God for everyone. I also became a landlord in abuja with a beautiful duplex...and celebrated the 10th anniversary of that wedding last year also.

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Elexdallas(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2019
if u know, u still know

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Philistine(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2019
franchasng:
Nigerian youths don't let all these so-called celebrities deceive you from the task ahead, February 16 will decide your future as a Nigerian youth not some 1000YearsChallenge being used by celebrities to brag and mock other Nigerians that bad leaders made poor, unemployed and broke.angry

Make sure you read this message below:

Rubbish! Now u are calling for southern unity, u remember igbos did the same shit in 1966?
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by medropoly(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
see mine grin grin grin

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by slawomir: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2019
MarcC:

And when u die what becomes of ur worthless life? .. We would still come here and piss on ur grave
What will you benefit for you to die as a low budget asss Moda fuckker
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Kingv(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2019
I live in Abuja and wish to have this testimony someday

mjbaba:
Hahaha.

In 2008, I contacted him to MC my wedding in Kaduna. Baba charged me 150k. We were talking one on one. But me i misunderstood. I thought he would take his flight money from there. Lol

Few weeks to wedding, he told me to send flight ticket to and fro and get his hotel ready. Na there I withdraw. I still had so much to do.

But...to be honest, if I had known he would eventually blow like this, I would have paid..I could afford it...though it looked exorbitant to me at that time.

Thank God for everyone. I also became a landlord in abuja with a beautiful duplex...and celebrated the 10th anniversary of that wedding last year also.

Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by CoolAmbience(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2019
franchasng:
Nigerian youths don't let all these so-called celebrities deceive you from the task ahead, February 16 will decide your future as a Nigerian youth not some 1000YearsChallenge being used by celebrities to brag and mock other Nigerians that bad leaders made poor, unemployed and broke.angry

Make sure you read this message below:

Your submission is both baseless and petty.

Do you even know how many MDAs we have in Nigeria?

How does reeling out only MDAs headed by Northerners make any sense? Who heads FIRS, one of our nation's most sustainable revenue generating agency? Where is the head of the CBN from? Do you even know the mandate of the CBN?

Who is the most senior of Nigeria's Service Chiefs and where is he from?

Who is the Chief of Naval Staff and where is he from?

Where is the immediate past Chairman of the Police Service Commission from?

What about the current PSC Chairman, where is he from?

Why do people from the regions of the North and the SW not protest when public officers from their regions err and are made to face the law? Why do people from the SE and SS always scream 'victimization' when their sons and daughters in public office are made to face the law for any alleged wrongdoing?

Where are the heads of nearly all key Federal Ministries i.e Petroleum, Works & Power, Transport, Health etc from? I hope you don't mention that Buhari is minister of Petroleum, except of course you have proof of his ministerial screening by the NASS, which is a key requirement for being a federal minister and / or evidence of his salary receipts as a federal minister.

Please let's stop all this show of petty ignorance and ethnicism, and unite for a better & prosperous Nigeria.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by lecksam(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
mjbaba:
Hahaha.

In 2008, I contacted him to MC my wedding in Kaduna. Baba charged me 150k. We were talking one on one. But me i misunderstood

Lol
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by rOsy247(f): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
This boring comedian
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by ikwutasco(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
this is one of the best on this trend 10yearschallenge.....some olodo celebeating will post picture that will not add any meaning.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by CuntMiner(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
mjbaba:
Hahaha.

let me ask a question sir....b4 and after ur marriage, has ur wife ever being involved in any infidelity
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by scave(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
Me In 2009 (I was alive.)

Me in 2019 (I am still alive)

See ehn, make we just thank God for life. If we no get money, we still get life.

Kashama dupe grin

I nose
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:

See ehn, make we just thank God for life. If we no get money, we still get life.

Kashama dupe grin

Still Ugly and BROKE

Don't quote me.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by grandstar(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:

Kashama dupe D

The best comment of the day!

I'm sure angels want to add likes if possible but it's against the rules here grin
Re: #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 by IprintMONEY: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candlelight Service Of DJ Olu Abiodun (Photos) / Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.