Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Hey I need this topic deleted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey I need this topic deleted (3722 Views)

Reply This Topic If You Were Among The 1000 Recruited By Bayelsa Civil Service / Hey! / Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey I need this topic deleted by komzy589(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2019
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey I need this topic deleted by Pauldollars(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2019
I hope they all become gainfully employed after this. But the thing is, How can the govt. ascertain those medically fit for Policing?

2 Likes

Re: Hey I need this topic deleted by respect80(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
It's better to remain where you are because if you attempt to transit and complications sets in, you may eventually be transmitted to your father's house
Re: Hey I need this topic deleted by POWEROFPEACE(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
The N-Power transition page is not in all batch A beneficiaries page except for a selected few and I wonder why.
Re: Hey I need this topic deleted by Abadsheddy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
I no even understand their plan....
Are they planning to engage permanently or to exit them from the program?
Re: Hey I need this topic deleted by shemite: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
*UPDATE ON THE NEW ICON CALLED N-POWER TRANSITION ON OUR NPVN PORTAL*

This is to inform you all that the new Icon called *N-POWER TRANSITION* has been removed from the NPVN Portal and there is no cause for alarm for those yet to click on it.

It was just a Test Phase for those that saw it earlier and it will be uploaded back as soon as they are done with it.

Please, let's exercise patience with them to perfect it.

THANKS

*Babatunde ABIOLA*
*OYO STATE REP*

1 Like

Re: Hey I need this topic deleted by wallisdon: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
It seems they want to absorb some and exit others.To ceate avenue for fresher's to come in.Anyway is a good development. let's others on the long queue benefits also. My opinion though.

4 Likes

Re: Hey I need this topic deleted by femo122: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Next Level

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduates Wanted ! / Diamond Bank Interview Procedure Please! / If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.