Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Daily Love Food Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Love Food Devotional (218 Views)

Daily Love Food Devotional / Daily Love Food Devotional / Daily Love Food Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Love Food Devotional by drmind: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2019
Daily Love Food Devotional

Topic: What Are You Doing With Your Life?

16/1/2019

Jireh Isaac Mark

If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the father. He loves to help. You'll get his help, and won't be condescended (denied wisdom due to your level whatever it may be) to when you ask for it.
James 1:5 (MSG) Emphasis added

Yesterday, we talked about the power of words, and how it either pollutes or promotes you. Today, I want to ask you a very vital question, What are you doing with your life?

Most people will say; "to be a very successful and wealthy person, is the reason for existence".
Does money solve the quest for search of meaning? If you have, say $500 billion in your account now, will you feel complete?

If you don't know the purpose of your existence, here on earth. Sorry to say, you are of no value to humanity, because you only sleep, eat, walk, and talk 24/7 waiting for the day you die. How is it that a productive life? You will never know the purpose of your existence, if you don't ask your creator.

God created you, had a plan, has a plan for you even before you came into existence.

Myles Munroe said "when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable" . You can't devote yourself to God and money-making at the same time. When you make money, you regard yourself as successful, and others as failures who haven't made it.

Snobbery ( the behavior or attitude of people who think they are better than other people) goes with wealth.

Vital Question(s)
* What am I doing on earth?
* Why am I existing?
* If I have just 24 hours to write an essay on 'what, why, how' I have lived on earth, then die, the next hour, what will I write?

(Please get a pen and a book and write down your answers)

Pray with Me:
Dear Lord, on my own I cannot define it give meaning to my life because I did not create myself. Please tell me your reason for creating me. Holy Spirit speak to me, guide me and direct me. I don't want to remain useless to humanity. Please, help me. In Jesus Name, Amen

Good morning
Being wealthy gives false security. Godliness is life lived in reference to God.

Money wreaks havoc with godliness, because when you have plenty of money, you make plans without reference to God. The neglect of God and the neglect of the poor tend to accompany Money-making.

Have a superb purpose driven Wednesday.
Jesus loves you
God loves you
I love you.

Please Study these:
James 1.
Purpose driven life by RICK WARREN ( I'll send the e-copy shortly).

Mail me: jirehdsir@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help!. See How You Can Help Me Win #40,000. Please Help Me. / 800 Values (1-50) / The True Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.