Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Daily Love Food Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Love Food Devotional (260 Views)

Daily Love Food Devotional / Daily Love Food Devotional / Daily Love Food Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Love Food Devotional by drmind: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2019
DAILY LOVE FOOD DEVOTIONAL
TOPIC: WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT GOD?

Jireh Isaac Mark - 17th, January 2019.

“We know only a portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete”
1 Corinthians 13:9 (MSG)

My Dad Pst. Isaac Mark while teaching yesterday in Church said something “You can know something and not understand it”. The two most difficult things to get straight in life are love and God. If we want to deal with God the right way, we have to learn to love the right way.

“Anyone who claims to live in God’s light and hates a brother or sister is still in the dark”.
1 John 2:9 (MSG)

WHO IS GOD?
“The person who refuses to love doesn’t know the first thing about God, because God is love – So you can’t know Him if you don’t love?” (Do you truly know God if you act in hatred?)
1 John 4:8 (MSG paraphrased)
GOD = LOVE! LOVE = GOD.
Satan = HATE! HATE = Satan.

VITAL QUESTION(S)
- Who do you Love?

I don’t care if people are saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. If they don’t get into the Word and let the love of God dominate them, they will walk in the natural.

Some say “that a mother’s love is like the love of God. There may be similarities, but it is still natural love.
IF WE WILL JUST FOLLOW THE BIBLE, IT WOULD SOLVE ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS!

Natural love is selfish, but divine love is unselfish. Human love is concerned about ‘self’, always thinking “What’s in it for me?”
Kenneth E. Hagin of blessed memory said something that pricked me he said “I have followed a policy of approximately 60 years of believing the best of everyone. I don’t believe anything bad about anyone.” WOW!

These words pierced me. I believe we can also arrive at level, if we dig deep into God’s Word.

You can’t say you don’t have love, because if you say you don’t, you’re saying you haven’t been born again. That’s what we need; we need a revival of love. We need a baptism of love. We need to pray about it. Love never fails! God never fails!

PRAY WITH ME
Dear Heavenly Father, Your Word says, “... him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out” (John 6:37), so I know You won’t cast me out, but You take me in and I thank You for it.

You said in Your Word, “Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Rom. 10:13).

I am calling on Your Name, so I know You have saved me now. You also said “... if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Rom. 10:9-10).

I believe in my heart Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that He was raised from the dead for my justification, and I confess Him now as my Lord.

Because Your Word says, “... with the heart man believeth unto righteousness ...” and I do believe with my heart, I have now become the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Cor. 5:21)... And I am saved!

Thank You, Lord!
Write down Today’s date.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Mail me: Jirehdsir@gmail.com

GOD LOVES YOU

JESUS LOVES YOU

I LOVE YOU

Have a love filled Thursday.

PLEASE STUDY THESE SCRIPTURES:
1 Corinthians 13, John 13:34, Romans 5:8

(1) (Reply)

I Will Do A New Thing / Pre-marital Sex Traps. / Global Crisis - Cause, Result And Remedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.