Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo (47015 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by fatstan1: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thecodex:
Well no matter how crazy this lady might sound initially, after a while she ends up being correct or close to.
Just saying

I doubt Ahmad Umar or some other wanted terrorist was stupid enough to post his 10yrs after photo? �� �� �� Kemi needs help
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Patrotism: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kemi you're right on this one. But no need to fear, most Nigerians have no skeleton in cupboard.

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
she may be Right, USA Budgets a lot of Money for CIA every Year and You never wonder what these Guys are up to every year? These Guys know about every Chaos and Violence happening aroud the World today because they fight in it and they sponsor some of it

2 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
It’s only criminals that will fear 10 years ago I lived in the US they have cameras everywhere just say you no wan post photo
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
DaniDani:
You are not an investigative journalist but a mentally deranged mad journalist.

I will bet my house that one of you is a mumu but not Kemi.�

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by proxillin(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
numen:
What she wrote was my first thought when I saw the challenge...(secret services trying to update their already detailed databases with what you look like before.)

Almost every thing about the internet is tracking you and building a digital profile of you whether you know it/like it or not.

You might be thinking *wetin concern me I no dey famous* but you'll not remember that your current state is just temporary.

Limit the data you give off online. Browse incognito. Use UBlock origin. Always clear cookies. Use a Hyper-visor OS or VM.

Just limit the info you give off.

Cheers.

Oga..from an IT expert, the CIA need not start that shiiiiit. They have access to those pictures u refused to post social media. Shebi ur phone has data, and u have facebook, whatsapp, messengers on it..thats all jare, forget the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
omega2128:
I dislike conspiracy theories
I'm not a terrorist and can never be, so why worry myself about FBI looking for terrorists. if terrorist is dumb enough to upload his pictures for #10yearschallenge, that's prayers answered because one parasite is exposed.
if FBI needs my pics to run against their terrorists database, I have my pics in all these places- Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp even nairaland.com. mind you, millions of people have been to US, Canada, UK embassy etc, their fingerprints and pictures captured, and phones have people fingerprints and pictures captured in them and phones can easily be hacked

The longest response, yet you missed the point. Butter won't melt.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by lexotan(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Eberex:
Assumption wey no make sense. The CIA has equipment that can tell them how your look was in 10 years ago and how it would look in the next 10 years.

She just wan get likes
I disagree with u,wat of those wey don bleach dier skin comot lyk bobrisky n most of our naija actresses,did CIA have d equipment to detect such? na d one wey oyinbo knw dem go fit detect ooo,na human beign do computer,remember...

2 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by grandstar(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wetin concern CIA with 10 year challenge! They'd be the last to engage in creating such an hashtag!

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by omega2128(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

The longest response, yet you missed the point. Butter won't melt.
thanks, I missed the point because it does not match with yours.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by HallaDaTruth: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
numen:
What she wrote was my first thought when I saw the challenge...(secret services trying to update their already detailed databases with what you look like before.)

Almost every thing about the internet is tracking you and building a digital profile of you whether you know it/like it or not.

You might be thinking *wetin concern me I no dey famous* but you'll not remember that your current state is just temporary.

Limit the data you give off online. Browse incognito. Use UBlock origin. Always clear cookies. Use a Hyper-visor OS or VM.

Cheers.
Also make duckduckgo your main search engine, quit using Google

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Rindo69: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
She is actually correct.

The Intelligence Agencies are developing machine learning to try and predict how people's looks change. How do you get a huge sample size to fine-tune your algorithm.

Correct...10 year challenge. Now they have a huge dataset showing pictures from 10 years ago and the present day.

Of what use? Well, it can be used for looking for children who went missing years ago and they can put out posters of how they look today.

...and many other things

4 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Amina2019: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
she has a point. alot of all our information are accessed my intelligence agency, one good example is face book. and then snap chat that uses its filter to collect facial recognition. goin off the grid would be very hard but we all see it a harmless fun.

Newsloft:
Controversial media personality Kemi Olunoyo has spoken on the new #10yearchallenge taking over the internet.

The challenge which has seen millions across the globe take part in it according to Kemi was introduced by the CIA to nab terrorists.

Read her claims below;

”My #10yearchallenge will be an achievement not what I look like 10 years ago. I feel sorry for #fatiabalogun and the rest of you who don’t know that the hashtag was started as a part of US intelligence. The CIA wants to know if you are a terrorist or look like wanted ones. Why would you risk having your photo in a govt security database? What if you look like one of Kenya’s terrorists yesterday 10 yrs ago? You are putting your 10 year difference ONLINE, then when u get to the embassy you complain they rejected you.
__

I educate you, you say I should leave Davido and Linda alone. You play so much into mental slavery. How do I know this is a CIA operation? The same way I knew about MKO Abiola’s real death cause not the cup of tea. I knew as an INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST. #SBNI mentality is killing Nigeria.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/the-cia-started-the-10yearchgallenge-for-this-reason-kemi-olunloyo/

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by pulsa(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
numen:

Cheers.
Companies like Cambridge analytical stay hungry for data man.

2 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Yoighaman(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Newsloft:
Controversial media personality Kemi Olunoyo has spoken on the new #10yearchallenge taking over the internet.

The challenge which has seen millions across the globe take part in it according to Kemi was introduced by the CIA to nab terrorists.

Read her claims below;

”My #10yearchallenge will be an achievement not what I look like 10 years ago. I feel sorry for #fatiabalogun and the rest of you who don’t know that the hashtag was started as a part of US intelligence. The CIA wants to know if you are a terrorist or look like wanted ones. Why would you risk having your photo in a govt security database? What if you look like one of Kenya’s terrorists yesterday 10 yrs ago? You are putting your 10 year difference ONLINE, then when u get to the embassy you complain they rejected you.
__

I educate you, you say I should leave Davido and Linda alone. You play so much into mental slavery. How do I know this is a CIA operation? The same way I knew about MKO Abiola’s real death cause not the cup of tea. I knew as an INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST. #SBNI mentality is killing Nigeria.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/the-cia-started-the-10yearchgallenge-for-this-reason-kemi-olunloyo/

You know as MKO Abiola take die, I pity you.... military no be Linda and Davido o...
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Leocent(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Healthnow:
Your problem of pile can be cured forever with our new imported drugs. 07067031713

Are local ones not effective? Nigeria for Nigerians. Joor.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by pulsa(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
omega2128:
I dislike conspiracy theories
I'm not a terrorist and can never be, so why worry myself about FBI looking for terrorists. if terrorist is dumb enough to upload his pictures for #10yearschallenge, that's prayers answered because one parasite is exposed.
if FBI needs my pics to run against their terrorists database, I have my pics in all these places- Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp even nairaland.com. mind you, millions of people have been to US, Canada, UK embassy etc, their fingerprints and pictures captured, and phones have people fingerprints and pictures captured in them and phones can easily be hacked
Its not really for terrorist but for the sake of data for artificial intelligence and stuff. look up Cambridge analytical brexit and trump election campaign to learn more on how these social media data can be used by amoral companies or third party individuals
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by pulsa(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
proxillin:

Oga..from an IT expert, the CIA need not start that shiiiiit. They have access to those pictures u refused to post social media. Shebi ur phone has data, and u have facebook, whatsapp, messengers on it..thats all jare, forget the rest.
The CIA might not need it but amoral corporations like Cambridge analytical do.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by ikorodureporta: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
The CIA already knows where to get yr online photos.... So, u ain't right
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by ogatboy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Now i confirm this lady is crazy. The #10yearschallenge was inspired from throwback thursday
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by brightalo17: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Unlimited22:

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day
Which simply means she's broken but always correct .
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by mozona(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
hmmmm
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by youngmoi(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
dynicks:
With this my present look nd head like asorock, I wonder what people would say should I upload my 10yrs ago pics......

Better i respect myself biko while I keep to my thoughts.....
. omo you funny sha
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
In as much as this will give conspiracy theorists a massive hard on. The CIA does not...I repeat the CIA does not need your ridiculous #10yearchallenge to help them catch criminals, terrorists and the likes. They have just about the most advance Facial Recognition System in the world they already know how a criminal will look 30+ years from now if need be. This woman is a convicted felon so believe her at your own peril.
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by divine2288: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thecodex:
Well no matter how crazy this lady might sound initially, after a while she ends up being correct or close to.
Just saying
my same thought

1 Like

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Augzy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Thank God I've not doned my own
hahahaha...come again
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Augzy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
divine2288:
my same thought
same here
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by divine2288: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
are you a terrorist
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by notoriousbabe: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Augzy:
hahahaha...come again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.