Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

#10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway (43128 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Passenger Killed After Fatal Accident Along Benin-ore Expressway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by bluecircle470: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
God bless Goodluck Jonathan. The best President Nigeria ever had

Jonathan kii you there!
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by don4real18(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
hmm
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by islandmoon: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
this is done by Gov Amosun in Ogun State, he transformed Abeokuta the ogun state capital compare to when Gbenga Daniel did nothing in the state

there is a gist that he owned that sky scrapper but people advise him to sell it to avoid efcc harrasement, hes also building one super house for himself in the GRA , with the written, 3 generation no dey poor! mighty house they say! come and arrest me cheesy

but the man did wonderful job in Ogun State, a very fantastic job.

The next candidate that is fit for the job is GNI

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by mamuzoOMAH(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
anyhow sha. Auto josh did a thread on this road sometime back. he mentioned that the benin-ore axis was done by GEJ led FG which is d very smooth part you are seeing. i look forward to this part of the road when travelling to lagos from benin. while d ore-sagamu part which is just pot hole filling was done by Buhari led government. i dont look forward to this part of the road when traveling to lagos.

1 Like

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by kernel001: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
fasmukol:
Only the progressives will see this good transformation but let's wait for our blodas from the other side of the river.

I didn't mention any name ooo

What you need is education, because if you could use your Google search, you would know it was courtesy of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by alezzy13: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
But the road don dey spoil again ooooooo
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by sunsewa16: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
It was really terrible and always a sad tale emanating traveling that route those days,once again kudos to gej.
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by uuzba(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
wittyt98:
no wonder robbers find it so easy to rob on Nigerian highways. interstate road with just 4 lanes undecided why not 6 or 8? undecided
Carry your shovel and go and clear the bush for the remaining 4 lanes na.
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by EmmyCC: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
tommenoh:
Now,this,I can relate to.its quite commendable,the level of construction done so far.although I am most often,not so loud a supporter of this government, I must give credence to them,for this development.
The Project was initiated by GEJ and Completed by GEJ. not this Administration. Buhari's Supporters should show us what his administration has done so far let's judge them

1 Like

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by Premiumwriter: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
fasmukol:
Only the progressives will see this good transformation but let's wait for our blodas from the other side of the river.

the writer of this comment is a tribal bigot and as such a motherf*cking idiot.

I didn't mention any name.

1 Like

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by uuzba(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
mamuzoOMAH:
anyhow sha. Auto josh did a thread on this road sometime back. he mentioned that the benin-ore axis was done by GEJ led FG which is d very smooth part you are seeing. i look forward to this part of the road when travelling to lagos from benin. while d ore-sagamu part which is just pot hole filling was done by Buhari led government. i dont look forward to this part of the road when traveling to lagos.
You can always look backwards at the part you like. No probs.
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by ijabiken1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
venai:
Jonathan tried!

Anybody posting sai nama Buhari above me, get sense please.

4+0 = back to Daura.
jonathan administration fix that road
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by cyril10(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
baike:
I'm beginning to believe sarri and co. brother's about bubu

Please it was Jonathan that worked on that road and not Buhari. The road construction was completed in 2014.

1 Like

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by wittyt98(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
uuzba:

Carry your shovel and go and clear the bush for the remaining 4 lanes na.
no be your mates dey donate equipment and funds for construction workers? at least if think we should shut up and not question the government u should probably be able to sponsor the project

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by hallowswit: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
fasmukol:

you mean blodas from potopoto republic?
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lets thank Mimiko and Oshiomole for this. Mimiko used workers salary for this then.

1 Like

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jonathan built this road including lägos Ibadan. Ilesa to akure...
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by anonymous1759(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
God bless Goodluck Jonathan. The best President Nigeria ever had

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If they ask you do swear with Amadioha, ogun, sango etc... I'm sure you won't stop Decieving yourself.
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by alezzy13: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
mamuzoOMAH:

But consider:
Benin to ore = about 57km
Ore to Shagamu = over almost 200km.

It would cost a lot more for the second part
GEJ could have at least graded up till Ijebu Ode given the huge funds at his disposal.
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by EniiT: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
LagosBoi2:
After now they will say GEJ did not do anything in office, he was just looting the treasury. Well most Nigerians are used to that line now. God bless GEJ

Is it Goodluck in government now that the road was delivered? How do u people reason Pls?
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by islandmoon: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
HarmattanRain:

Who constructed this rubbish? Click above ^^^^^ Chai Nigerians una mumu never do? They give Nigerians any rubbish. Go see how the same type of infrastructure is well planned and designed in the west

where were you to advise them when he was doing it? I don't know who the idiot gave the contract to, other bridges bent zigxag like it was wrong to make them straight, government have the power to demolish when developing city,but he didn't , some of the bridges were built where there is no major economy activites , he abandoned the industrial hub of the state that generates highest revenue for the state, he doesn't have sense , so I don't know who he have the contract to
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by fasmukol: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Emeks008:

Bros, it seems like u didn't read the post above and sure you have never travel through this road before.
The road was overhauled and reconstructed under Jonathan adminstration. Next time, read before you comment. And another important thing for you; start traveling out of your hood so that you can know places.

Traveling is part of learning
Thank you uncle Ajala 'The traveller'
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by Malume1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
I will teach you how to earn 15k in two weeks.
Dont waste your time this ASUU strike. Find something doing. The offer is new and hot.

Check my signature, contact me on whatsapp for more details.
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by linusbnn(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
fasmukol:

That road was constructed under Jonathan's regime. No let thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by linusbnn(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
tommenoh:
Now,this,I can relate to.its quite commendable,the level of construction done so far.although I am most often,not so loud a supporter of this government, I must give credence to them,for this development.

That road was constructed under Jonathan's regime. Completed in 2014 if I'm not mistaking.
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by obailala(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Iamdmentor1:
GEJ PDP initiated and completed project
Hiw can road that is still under construction presently be marked as completed?
Re: #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway by Sholexmedia: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
See video of young Nigeria who quit civil engineering to become an artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYRAaUEU34

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages / Photos Of Pickpockets In China / Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.