Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Female Uber Driver - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Female Uber Driver (1086 Views)

My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day / My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... / 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Uber Driver by dru23(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2019
For all you guys that are complaining about uber this and that.. I just want to put it out there.. Few months ago ,a lovely lady came on the forum.. She was looking for a car to drive on the platform.. This lovely lady had already done all the uber test and requirements.. She has never driven on any platform before. Fast forward this week. She made her very fast payment of 22k .. I only asked her to pay they days that she worked.
My point to other drivers out there ,if a lady especially newbie can deliver.. I don't see why any guys can't deliver and work diligently. Those are on the fence ,please continue to watch by the fence

1 Like

Re: Female Uber Driver by nurey(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Moral of the epistle is that you find her attractive but too slow and no confidence to ask her out so you decided to do it through proxy by this epistle. "Lovely lady indeed" grin
Re: Female Uber Driver by dru23(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
nurey:
Moral of the epistle is that you find her attractive but too slow and no confidence to ask her out so you decided to do it through proxy by this epistle. "Lovely lady indeed" grin

(1) (Reply)

40 Years Of G-class: Weststar Celebrates The Iconic Off-roader In Nigeria (pics) / 2020 Mercedes GLC 350e Plug-in Hybrid (photos And Details) / D Light In The Dashboard Keeps Blinking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.