Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead (37138 Views)

Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by klever18(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Galaticos444:
D capital of Pakistan is islama-bad,if u know u know
Islam-a-bad
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by BruncleZuma: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
myk2mic:

Highly doubt that is a seal team member,most likely a British sof member or regular soldier stationed in the country as the have a military training base in Kenya. Heard about the attack, put on his gear ND went to help. No sof unit was sent ,he just a lone ranger who wanted to help

There was more than one of them...SAS and Seal
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
so far they still produce Gun. Killing,And terrorist will,continue.
the western,and those Arabs make,million of dollar selling Guns and ammunition.
like what the coffin seller say.
if people,no,die,how we wan,make money
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by LockDown69(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
lanre316:

They follow the Quranic command of jihad to the letter
you mean the Quran which was written in Arabic language, in which you have to know the language to be able to read and interpret or understand?
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by SmallSimba: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
delman88:

Am sure its the Army that worked

Actually it is the police that led the operation assisted by the army special forces. In 2013, there was poor coordination and lessons were learn't. Even one Navy SEAL and one British SAS was involved.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by Kdon2: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
All because of religion.

You kill people.

Can someone explain to this people that killing doesn't change anything. Words are more powerful.

Ask me to buy a book at gunpoint I will and probably throw it when I leave you
Convince me to buy and I'll go home to read it.
Issa common sense tins.

Obviously no common sense in this particular religion

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by DonroxyII: 5:28am On Jan 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
All because of religion.

You kill people.

Can someone explain to this people that killing doesn't change anything. Words are more powerful.

Ask me to buy a book at gunpoint I will and probably throw it when I leave you
Convince me to buy and I'll go home to read it.
Issa common sense tins.
If you still think this is because of Religion, you ain't better in reasoning than the terrorists .......

Terrorism is now beyond religion, it is just business under the cover of Religion !!!
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by bigsmoke2(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2019
People are dying buhari must pay for this grin
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by lanre316: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
DonroxyII:
If you still think this is because of Religion, you ain't better in reasoning than the terrorists .......

Terrorism is now beyond religion, it is just business under the cover of Religion !!!

Those terrorists are following the commands of Quran to the letter. Quran commands the faithfuls to wage war (jihad) against unbelievers until Islam is the only religion on earth.

Moderate Muslims like you apply common sense to some violent Quranic commands, hence you don't kill unbelievers, I guess. The terrorists don't. They follow everything to the letter.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead by DonroxyII: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
lanre316:

Those terrorists are following the commands of Quran to the letter. Quran commands the faithfuls to wage war (jihad) against unbelievers until Islam is the only religion on earth.

Moderate Muslims like you apply common sense to some violent Quranic commands, hence you don't kill unbelievers, I guess. The terrorists don't. They follow everything to the letter.
Whatever rocks your boat, the only problem is that your vituperation doesn't solve the problem !
Since you guys have been condemning Mohammed and Qur'an even Allah, the problems still persist !!

Suicide Bombings known No Religion!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S Soldier Arrested In Russia, Accused Of Stealing (Photo) / Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin / The Richest World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.