Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. (1210 Views)

Oil Company Aptitude Test, Interview Questions Or GMAT And GRE Questions / Who Has UBA Past Questions Or Materials For Aptitude Test / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by npowerng: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2019
Good Morning, Have questions or issues, You can reach us on Whatsapp on the number in the image below. Get-A-whatsapping Now.

Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by Goovo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Good
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
npowerng, please pay my 2016 December stipend. na beg I dey beg. Oluokun Adefunke Bukola 0042293476 Union Bank
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by npowerng: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
adefunke62:
npowerng, please pay my 2016 December stipend. na beg I dey beg.
Oluokun Adefunke Bukola
Union Bank
Hello Adefunke, You would surely be paid your one month backlog if you started working december 2016.
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2019
npowerng is Jan payment still certain?
grin
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by npowerng: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2019
Hello, You would surely get paid your stipend at the end of the month just as you've been getting paid for the previous months.
tescoman90:
npowerng is Jan payment still certain?
grin
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by npowerng: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2019
wink
Goovo:
Good
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by dongilly(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sir, what is the fate of the 2016 beneficiaries because till date no detail of the enhancement program, or will the detail be given after the election?
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by npowerng: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hello, Kindly refer to the live chat on our facebook page @npowerng, Thank You.
dongilly:
Sir, what is the fate of the 2016 beneficiaries because till date no detail of the enhancement program, or will the detail be given after the election?
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by tammyboy1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
when is the 2019 application starting?
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by greatzious: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2019
@npowerng Hi. I am 2017 batch B. Resumed duty 12/17/2018 and uploaded d signed & stamped duty resumption letter. My portal was showing enrolled since then until lately it changed to ONBOARDED. Kindly explain what it means pls & i hope it wont affect my stipend by end of month?
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by npowerng: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Hello, This shows your state is yet to send your deployment letter, do be calm once your deployment letter has been sent and your letter has it's designated PPA and your head of PPA signature, you would be enrolled.
greatzious:
@npowerng Hi. I am 2017 batch B. Resumed duty 12/17/2018 and uploaded d signed & stamped duty resumption letter. My portal was showing enrolled since then until lately it changed to ONBOARDED. Kindly explain what it means pls & i hope it wont affect my stipend by end of month?
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by npowerng: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Hello, There is no ongoing recruitment for now, do stay tuned to,our social media channels for more information towards that.
tammyboy1:
when is the 2019 application starting?
Re: Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. by npowerng: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Hello, This means you're on the supplementary list, we just got your deployment letter do be patient you would be enrolled.
greatzious:

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Broke, You Should Make This Two Sacrifices! / Npower: 5,781 Exited, 25,998 Placed On Hold As EFCC Looks For Absconders / Ikeja Electric YEP 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.