Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women (15190 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Obiwonkilobi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=Eledan post=74814133]The most useless campaign rhetoric always come from PDP, always campaigning on tribal sentiments, will never campaign with “achievement” of it 16 years in power

I have never insulted anyone one social media before but I must say U are a fool.
U want the igbos to leave after they have made Lagos what it is? You have failed. The igbos have as much claim to Lagos as you. We all know the history of Lagos State.

Get it into your dumb skull... The igbos are not leaving. We have even started getting elective positions. We'll soon be the Governor of Lagos State.

So you can strt wailing now.
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by genternity(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Is04970:

Thank you o.
Mumu talk.
. The tribal bigot called Peter Obi is politically dead.
Am 100% sure that u don't know the meaning of 'tribal bigot' prior to dis yr..
Stupid mallam
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by meetmeonline: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
post=74814190:
NA LIE ooooo
Na lie OBITUARY dey talk o

After A-Tiku (Una don die) then OBITUARY.
That is their way!

PDP in Nigeria?!
NEVER AGAIN!

Vote for the candidate of your choice on election day please.
From Madam Oby to Sowore to Kingsley, to Fela, to Hashim while [/b] vote for their Baba.
Only don't make a wrong choice to vote for the party that raped all the country's treasury for 16 years with nothing to show for it.

[b]PDP in Nigeria again?!

The only reason you are ever NOT against the names you called is because you see voting for them as a wasted vote since they are not a near threat to APC, based on popularity. The day you start seeing Sawore as a force, Just like your fathers them, you will find one reason to paint him black.
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Eledan: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Obiwonkilobi:

Learn how to quote properly before you ever quote me again

Bloody Osu pig !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Greenvaiper: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Eledan:
[s]The most useless campaign rhetoric always come from PDP, always campaigning on tribal sentiments, will never campaign with “achievement” of it 16 years in power.

Imagine the bastard Obi packing his Ibo people and telling them they are enslaved in Lagos, why not encourage them to leave the slavery in Lagos and go back to their villages[/s]

The thing pained this one.

By the way, see the 10 year challenge of your silly lord and personal saviour.
Armed robber jagaban of afonja land.

1 Share

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Eledan: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Greenvaiper:

The thing pained this one.

By the way, see the 10 year challenge of your silly lord and personal saviour.
Armed robber jagaban of afonja land.

Lmao

That man determines the economic fate of millions of your fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters in Lagos. All he need to do is just to tell the govt to relocate Ladipo, alaba and Trade fair, the markets you sell your fake products and ban hawking in Lagos traffic

You will see all the elders of Ibo land going to prostrate at Bourdillon and Iga Idugaran grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Lordofthewest(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
So the yeebows in Lagos politics got there on their own without the votes of the yoruba in the local government??..The stupidity of the average Igbos can be sometimes funny, the same tinubu since 1999 has made igbos commissioners in Lagos and even assisted in becoming local government chairmen and the day the Yorubas decide to get rid of you in their politics you won't even smell any political post...i doubt you tribal bigots can do the same for other tribes in the southeast, name one none igbo holding a political post in your useless redmud region. [quote author=Obiwonkilobi post=74815376][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Obi should go and free his people... Olofo somebody...

That their region that is inhabitable... I will rather go and live in Congo than to live in that muddy region

Agbaje can never be the governor of Lagos... If he continue to wine and dine with pdp...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Mariadave: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Eledan:
The most useless campaign rhetoric always come from PDP, always campaigning on tribal sentiments, will never campaign with “achievement” of it 16 years in power.

Imagine the bastard Obi packing his Ibo people and telling them they are enslaved in Lagos, why not encourage them to leave the slavery in Lagos and go back to their villages
I didn't see anything bigotry in his statement from the post or is Jimi Agbaje an Igbo man. For me Obi is the most detribalized Nigerian I have ever known. He love his kins no doubt but he also believe in equity.
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by RTSC: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
It is good that obi is finally taking the campaign to Lagos to shake off any potential voters apathy and sell the pdp mandate to the metropolis of lagos.

And also those that claim he is being restricted to the east can now heave a sign of relief.
We have a technocrat and an all rounder.

The Lagos votes are coming in.

Reject poverty.
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Eledan: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mariadave:

I didn't see anything bigotry in his statement from the post or is Jimi Agbaje an Igbo man. For me Obi is the most detribalized Nigerian I have ever known. He love his kins no doubt but he also believe in equity.

You just don’t come to NL and say whatever you think, prove that assertion! Tell us what he has done for you to think he is detribalized, not to talk of being the most detribalized

Other Nigerians except you Ibos see him as the most insincere and bigoted to ever run for the post of a VP and he is proving so with his actions and utterances.

He lived and made his money in Lagos, was he enslaved all that time

Obi is a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by CoolAmbience(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Moorish:

Neither can APC

Oga, no matter how e pain you reach...you can't compare APC's 4 years with PDP's 16 years of ruins and decay.

Take it or leave it.

You want projects challenge with proofs?...I'm game!
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Out of hungry?...These ipob illiterates won't stop disgracing their osu lineage everywhere they go, not surprised they'd willingly support Atiku an international theif and Peter OBIgot. Get your dumb self out of illiteracy first then come back to nairaland and talk politics.

Jesus!
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Tareq1105: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Eledan:
The most useless campaign rhetoric always come from PDP, always campaigning on tribal sentiments, will never campaign with “achievement” of it 16 years in power.

Imagine the bastard Obi packing his Ibo people and telling them they are enslaved in Lagos, why not encourage them to leave the slavery in Lagos and go back to their villages

Could it be that they don't know their way back home?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Benwems(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
doublecross:
MUGU. you better get sense and say no to APC and PDP before they kill your mother
It’s your mother and all your family members that they will kill.
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Tareq1105: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Eledan:

You just don’t come to NL and say whatever you think, prove that assertion! Tell us what he has done for you to think he is detribalized, not to talk of being the most detribalized

Other Nigerians except you Ibos see him as the most insincere and bigoted to ever run for the post of a VP and he is proving so with his actions and utterances.

He lived and made his money in Lagos, was he enslaved all that time

Obi is a fool

We all know that.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Tareq1105: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mariadave:

My advice for the Igbos in Lagos or anywhere in the country is to thread softly.

If you're living in Sokoto or anywhere and your business is doing fine pls thread softly.

From experience, Igbos are usually the victims of election crisis.
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Tareq1105: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
RTSC:
It is good that obi is finally taking the campaign to Lagos to shake off any potential voters apathy and sell the pdp mandate to the metropolis of lagos.

And also those that claim he is being restricted to the east can now heave a sign of relief.
We have a technocrat and an all rounder.

The Lagos votes are coming in.

Reject poverty.

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by haffaze777(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Which your commonwealth?
How can you have commonwealth when you lack commonsense?
flawless victory
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by Eledan: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
MathewD2:
Obi is my best man it only takes one month pdp will take Nigeria out of hungry

This is the kind of education they give in the SE and the major reason all their elites will rather bring their children to school in the SW
Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by deji17: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
This Osu guy is always seeing slaves..

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by 7lives: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Eledan:

Post of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women by 7lives: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
NOC1:
This guys have the worst political strategy, no drive and vision, they only open there mouth to speak trash.
during election campaigns, all you need to hear is How i will do it, when i will do it, where i will do it and why i must do it.
from all i have seen so far They are empty as others, they might be worst if care is not taken.

Their only plan is to loot, get use to their campaign strategy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In Kigali, Rwanda / Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University / NLC Mobilises Chapters For Total Strike, FG Plans Talks Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.