Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (28884 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Labour Party (LP) Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, on Wednesday said the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would not win the 2023 election because the parties “have expired and lost their political relevance in the country.”

He said this while speaking with journalists shortly after a meeting with leaders and members of the Labour Party in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.

Obi who recently resigned his membership of the main opposition party, said the PDP stepped out of fortune and victory following its refusal to zone the Presidential ticket to the South.

Speaking through his campaign Director General, Dr. Doyin Okupe, Obi berated the PDP for being “unrighteous and unjust” by jettisoning the zoning arrangement of the party.

According to him, those who opposed zoning in the PDP undermined the the existence of the PDP and the violated the gentleman agreement of the founding fathers of the party.

Obi said, he is banking on Nigeria’s workforce, youths, market women to beat both the APC and the PDP at the 2023 general elections.

He said, “The PDP was a veritable party that was put together by our elders and leaders. Those who came yesterday and said rotation does not matter undermine the very essence of the existence of the PDP, the moment they took that step, the PDP stepped out of line of fortune, of future, of victory because it has become suddenly unrighteous and unjust.

“There is no unrighteous and unjust pillar that will stand. The PDP was a good platform, but it has expired. The APC was never a good platform, it is of no consequence. The two parties are out, these two parties have expired, they are not relevance to the new things that Nigerians and the youths are looking for.

“Labour party in the scheme of things is still a very small party, but we are not unaware of that before we moved here. But the Labour Party is a sleeping giant. The potential electorate reservoir of Labour Party is more than three times the membership of APC and PDP put together. NLC, TUC, NURTW, market women, professional bodies, students are all part of Labour Party.

“The NLC has a membership of about 5 million, the TUC has a membership of about 8 to 10 million, the number of students registered in the Federal universities is about 2.5 million, those who are not in the Federal universities are about 6.7 million, when you add all that together, you are looking at about 20 reserved voters that have direct affiliation with Labour Party.

“Our strategy will be to reawake the Nigerian workers. Nigeria is going to see something it has not seen before, we will beat APC and PDP pants down.”

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-counting-on-you-to-beat-apc-pdp-peter-obi-tells-youths-market-women

196 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by God1000(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train

234 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by chinjo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.

220 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by InsideLove(f): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
All the best

9 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by DamianX: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
We Dy for you but do you own part right

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by DamianX: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

If your him real supporter and not a gimmick, you would understand why and accept his new party.

369 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Maxymilliano(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Which of the Labour factions did he visited in Ogun State ?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doggedfighter(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:

He didn't

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by IamWonderful: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pandora Peter Obituary

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by helinues: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
You can't use mouth to inflate cow. Obi should let that sink

Instead of him to assign most of his campaign to allies and friends, Obi would rather want to do it alone cos he doesn't want to spend. How many people can he reach out to by himself?

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Frigga13: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Akurakambe(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
We are with you Peter Obi, our incoming president.
The man of the moment.
I'm ready to waste my vote on you, if voting for you is wasting of vote like zombies said.

Youths are taking over their country.

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Cubalabloo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
You need ones approval. You are the next president of this country! Its a blessing

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Akurakambe(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
You can't use mouth to inflate cow. Obi should let that sink

Instead of him to assign most of his campaign to allies and friends, Obi would rather want to do it alone cos he doesn't want to spend. How many people can he reach out to by himself?
If you had read the news, you would've known that it was his DG of campaign organization that represented him at the event.

Be OBIdient and vote for LabourParty and you'll never regret it.

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by helinues: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akurakambe:

If you had read the news, you would've known that it was his DG of campaign organization that represented him at the event.

He said this while speaking with journalists shortly after a meeting with leaders and members of the Labour Party in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by God1000(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

He didn't
He jumped from PDP to labour part dear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Treasure17(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm with you Mr president. Proudly OBIDIENT

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Sergio101(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
cool.......I am for Obi

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Akurakambe(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Speaking through his campaign Director General, Dr. Doyin Okupe, Obi berated the PDP for being “unrighteous and unjust” by jettisoning the zoning arrangement of the party.
You didn't read this one.

30 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by helinues: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akurakambe:

You didn't read this one.

Then the media is directly been mischievous cos they made it look like it was a direct message from Obi

6 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by BigRocky: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation

T for thrash

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Think9ja(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Any body but Atiku is ok by me.

Atiku is a pandemic, a plague, an epidemic, a kleptomaniac, a fraud, and everything evil.

Never vote for him.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Bawsse(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:

Shurrup he didnt dissappoint us

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Proudlyomonna: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
But why should people even choose to continue voting this apcheat and pdthief criminals sef undecided undecided
Nija make we try do better this time.
I stand with Peter Obi.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Proudlyomonna: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akurakambe:

E be like se the guy dey for team reacted before you read grin
I stand with Peter Obi.
Anyone who still has any sympathy for this Country should do same.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Ibethere(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
The youth that will be playing ball that day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Lionnation: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
he disappointed nobody we his supporters from all across are with him always

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Lionnation: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ibethere:
The youth that will be playing ball that day
, they would have a rethink, they won't want a repeat of the last 7years, we have all learnt our lessons for

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Islandlady(f): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Youths defeat Apc and PDP!!! grin youths that are on tiktok! Those that are decieving this man will not make heaven

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Viraltrends123: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
LOL, they will stand with him now cheesy , only Yoruba would understand, because it seems top politicians only hypnotized their tribes. So, they will never see anything wrong with them.

Only an unbiased person would know Obi and Atiku discussed, Obi did what Atiku wanted, and even congratulated him and prayed for him, but Nigerians will always be Nigerians. So, I don't blame north for always supporting Buhari, same with southwest supporting Tinubu.
Those igbos claiming Tinubu is too old, give Peter obi 10 years, they will still be out campaigning for him. The youths are not ready.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Ballzproblemm: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
like for Peter obi share for osibanjo

89 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Soldiers (Full List) / Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / Governor Udom Emmanuel Sacks Uduak Udo-Inyang, Commissioner For Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.