Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! (754 Views)

Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED / This Tokunbo Scania Truck Is Selling @ 6.1m / 6 Months Used 2006 Camry At 1.285m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! by olaleks007(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2019
2008 extra clean Camry muscle tokunbo

Chai the wheel na confirm
Factory fitted Bluetooth
Remote that start the engine
Clean fabric interior
Ac is freezer
I4 engine extra sound
Gear is superb
Everything is intact

Location is ogba

Walai na small money N2.4m last last last

This car is everything u need

Call me now

Re: Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! by olaleks007(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2019
More

Re: Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! by calculation(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
olaleks007:
2008 extra clean Camry muscle tokunbo

Chai the wheel na confirm
Factory fitted Bluetooth
Remote that start the engine
Clean fabric interior
Ac is freezer
V4 engine extra sound
Gear is super
Everything is intact

Location is ogba

Walai na small money N2.4m last last last

This car is everything u need

Call me now
Poor sale man that can't differentiate between Inline and V engine. That is how he will sell bad vehicle with bad transmission to buyer
Re: Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! by olaleks007(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
calculation:

Poor sale man that can't differentiate between Inline and V engine. That is how he will sell bad vehicle with bad transmission to buyer

Now use ur head to calculate the meaning of this nonsense u just said and see if it really make sense to u. This is 2019 and u are here looking for another person fault.
Re: Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! by sholarb(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nice set of wheels. R18? Happy sales.

1 Like

Re: Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! by calculation(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
olaleks007:

Now use ur head to calculate the meaning of this nonsense u just said and see if it really make sense to u. This is 2019 and u are here looking for another person fault.
The result of calculation is that you don't know about what you want to sell and therefore there possibility of you not giving good description of your vehicle for sale.

1 Like

Re: Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! by olaleks007(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
calculation:

The result of calculation is that you don't know about what you want to sell and therefore there possibility of you not giving good description of your vehicle for sale.

U still need ur inner sense to calculate the fact that a serious buyer already know that a car can only be judged by physical inspection and not by what I said or the picture. So calculate ur pokenose to wetin concern u and get the hell out of my thread..hypocrites
Re: Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! by calculation(m): 5:54am On Jan 17, 2019
olaleks007:

U still need ur inner sense to calculate the fact that a serious buyer already know that a car can only be judged by physical inspection and not by what I said or the picture. So calculate ur pokenose to wetin concern u and get the hell out of my thread..hypocrites
Mr v4 take correction
Re: Yekpa See This Tokunbo Camry At Awoof Price. Na Motor Clean Like This So!!! by olaleks007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Available for pick up

(1) (Reply)

2011 Hyundai Sonata As E Dey Hot / Brand New Toyota Hilux 2019 For Sale In Nigeria / Very Neat Toyota Yaris 2008 Model For 960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.