Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Abia Election Debeate-----truth Behind Dr Chima Anyaso's Out Burst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Election Debeate-----truth Behind Dr Chima Anyaso's Out Burst (443 Views)

INEC Debunks Claim Of Falsifying Abia Election Result / Abia Election: APGA Chairman Asked To Resign Over Poor Performance / Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Election Debeate-----truth Behind Dr Chima Anyaso's Out Burst by solomonogwo: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
SCREW YOU- the true story.

Everyone that knows Dr Chimaobi Anyaso knows him as a passionate lover of children, passionate lover of education and a passionate community builder.
This is the heartbeat of Chima Anyaso, this is what his life calling is; he is committed to development of his society and he has invested much of his time and resources into this quest.

During the debate of the House of Representatives candidates for Bende Federal constituency, Dr Chima talked about his passion for education, he stalked about his Tuition free nursery and primary school and used its success as a prototype to develop such schools around Bende. Dr Chima also talked about his plans to sponsor progressive education at all levels for less privileged children of the society by establishing Nursery, Primary school, and then a degree awarding institution. for now he has achieved the nursery and primary school and is in the process of establishing a secondary school for the graduates of his primary school. that is what Chima's Education foundation known as Ahuoma Anyaso Education Foundation is doing to provide free qualitative education at all levels. Chima Anyaso following the footsteps of our Lord Jesus Christ is bound to get angry and concerned about the desegregation of the house of God and the divine philanthropic mission which Chima has embarked upon. This is his passion, this is his drive, this is Dr Anyaso’s life mission to provide succor, elevate poverty, empower people and give employment skills to the youths. It surprise Chima greatly that somebody contesting for a high political office should instead of joining ranks with Chima Anyaso to protect,sustain and execute this best ideals of human kindness, somebody in the name of political contest is threatening to extinguish the interest of the people he is seeking to represent.
While this empty threat to shutdown the philanthropic work of Chima Anyaso unsettled him and made him angry but it doesn't change his resolve and commitment to serve the people.
Needless to say that when Mr Ben Kalu threatened that if he is elected he would shutdown Ahuoma Anyaso education Foundation, Dr Chimaobi Anyaso was very disappointed and unhappy with such comments. Why will Ben Kalu who should be thinking of ways to develop Bende children and youths through education, being that he himself has tasted the benefits of education Now turn around to threaten the most outstanding example of educational empowerment in Bende? Why will Ben Kalu want to destroy the future of the children of Bende? What is their crime? Why does he want to take away the privilege of free education from the children of the poor and needy in the society? Is this politics or just pure hate and wickedness? Ahuoma Anyaso Foundation provides free quality education to over five hundred children so how can a man who claims to love Bende threaten to shutdown such a school all in the name of politics?

Whereas I may not excuse his language, Dr Anyaso who is a role model and an inspiration to the youth is also human and looking at the circumstances surrounding his outburst I may be forced to condone and forgive him. I understand that it takes great unshakable passion to make great impact in the society...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtOLi_enUc
Re: Abia Election Debeate-----truth Behind Dr Chima Anyaso's Out Burst by seedgreen(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is sweet. I think I like the Dr Anyaso.....though I know nothing about him.

The other guy raised a very poor argument to even start with.
Re: Abia Election Debeate-----truth Behind Dr Chima Anyaso's Out Burst by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
In what capacity are you writing this?
Re: Abia Election Debeate-----truth Behind Dr Chima Anyaso's Out Burst by seedgreen(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
I hope you didn't attibute that question to me but to the op ?

(1) (Reply)

NEWS Atiku Opens Up On Real Reason He Visited America / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos / Miyetti Allah Attacks Atiku For Saying Buhari Not A Full-blooded Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.