Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History (64837 Views)

Jović: One Of The Worst Signings In Real Madrid History / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / ‘your Legacy Will Never Be Erased’: Ramos Leads Tributes To Departing Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Cadec007(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
intruxive:

The comparison is based on madrids archive and even there ronaldo aint number one, di stefano is
Madrid doesnt judge you by the amount of personal worshipers you have got, but by value you added to the club. And stefano got 5 champions league for madrid
those 5 would have been worthless and forgotten if Rinaldo didn't win the current three for them................take juventus for eg, how many people remember the last UCL baggio won for them.......see......football is the present, the past is just the foundation
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by ChristineC: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Carlyboi:
alaye calm down You know nothing bout football Then!one,we are talking bout CR7 here not Messi!so drag Messi into IT!also those who know bout football knows it’s not all bout ballon Dors or golden boot!Maybe It’s in your memory that Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi is greater than all players in History!so you need to wake up from your delirium!Ronaldo that hasn’t even played in a World Cup final before in his career!all this Ronaldo fan boys sef!getting into your head Maradona>C Ronaldo Pele>C Ronaldo zidane>C.Ronaldo!f>C Ronaldo and finally Ronaldo is better than C Ronaldo
ogbeni write this down with red hot iron upon the table of your heart...
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are greater than any players in your memory; both dead and alive.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Bigjoe15: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
[/s][s]
Carlyboi:
bro the World Cup!is the biggest competition in football there is nothing that c Ronaldo won that Zidane didn’t win his career Zidane isn’t a forward so don’t compare in terms of goal scoring!there is nothing that c Ronaldo individually that the real Ronaldo didn’t win asides the UCL and Ronaldo didn’t win the World Cup too but Zidane and Ronaldo played in two finals and one each Ronaldo doesn’t even have a bronxellze in his cabinet if that doesn’t count for so much I don’t know what will!so you can tell cos c Ronaldo won five ballon dor and Zidane won 3 makes him greater than him Zidane won the ucl,European cup,fifa World Cup!he won league titles he won the ballon do’r fifa best player c Ronaldo has nothing on him you can’t expect a midfielder to have any pichichi award in la LaLiga!the only thing he has on Delima is the UCL wch he never won while Ronaldo Five and played in 6 Finals he won the top scorer in la ligament too!Ronaldo was really unlucky with injuries throughout his career still he achieved so much and please again don’t ever compare the real Ronaldo with c Ronaldo in pure football skills Cristiano Ronaldo is just a goal machine and that’s what makes him special remove the goals you have player not more talented than Arjen Robben!also you shouldn’t forget he is not the only with staggering number of career goals he doesn’t dwarf an ibrahimovic in that regard but and this guy played in the top 5 leagues too but still no one would ever compare them!so I’m gonna largely disagree with you that cos he scored more goals than de Lima makes a better player or greater player

Trash written...
I won't call Zidane the greatest midfielder sef
Xavi & Iniesta has more assist and goals than him..
They have world cup, champions league and has all club trophy like him.. Iniesta scored a lone world cup goal that emerge a winner in 2010...

Both players should have won balon dor if not for the 2 living goats that has deprived every player of it...

How do you see Iniesta and Xavi being better than Zidane or vice versa?? --- Reference: give stat and reasons, not sentiment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Akachukwu42(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Just like Marion Jones, Lance Armstong and many other athletes caught using drugs to win over the years and had their medals seized and their records erased, C. Ronaldo should be made to give back all his trophies, awards and his name should be erased from the record books because rape should never be tolerated, be it by a sport figure or an ordinary man.
Wild acussation doesn't mean guilty. And besides what is the tie between drugs and rape accusation
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by intruxive(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cadec007:
those 5 would have been worthless and forgotten if Rinaldo didn't win the current three for them................take juventus for eg, how many people remember the last UCL baggio won for them.......see......football is the present, the past is just the foundation
You cant count 13 if you dont count from 1 to 5.
And need I remind you that barca with all their steam have only 5 yet u guys think they are the best thing after slice bread
Madrid builds world class team and anyone is welcome to leave, we have had so many greats and the only constant thing is that their time must end
Madrid is building for the future, I wonder who you guys will worship next when ronaldo retires (beckam comes to mind)

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Carlyboi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
ChristineC:

ogbeni write this down with red hot iron upon the table of your heart...
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are greater than any players in your memory; both dead and alive.
guy stick to Your Ronaldo!and what’s the repetition for!if I had known your knowledge of football is so limited to the millennium lol I won’t have engaged you!You know what you’re right I know C ronaldo is the greatest in your mind and memory and why do you keep lumping him and Messi Together like they are a Siamese twins or is C Ronaldo not the greatest on his own no lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Carlyboi(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bigjoe15:
[/s][s]

Trash written...
I won't call Zidane the greatest midfielder sef
Xavi & Iniesta has more assist and goals than him..
They have world cup, champions league and has all club trophy like him.. Iniesta scored a lone world cup goal that emerge a winner in 2010...Two goats that couldn’t even stop a luka modric that didn’t even win the World Cup from winning three major individual awards how many times did your goats win ballon dor,fifa world player and UEFA best player of their five wins!now to Iniesta and xavi Zidane comparison Zidane won Three that tells you he was in a class of his Own!and it was no fluke and sentiments aside if Iniesta and xavi wud have won any it was only in 2010 if Zidane didn’t head butted materazzi he wud have won four you ppl don’t know how great and exceptional Zidane was I guess!and if you would be honest with yourself Ronaldo and Zidane’s era is more competitive than your so called goats filled average and below average and overhyped players not so many players are really exceptional in terms Of real football talent and sheer ability

Both players should have won balon dor if not for the 2 living goats that has deprived every player of it...

How do you see Iniesta and Xavi being better than Zidane or vice versa?? --- Reference: give stat and reasons, not sentiment

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by ChristineC: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Carlyboi:
guy stick to Your Ronaldo!and what’s the repetition for!if I had known your knowledge of football is so limited to the millennium lol I won’t have engaged you!You know what you’re right I know C ronaldo is the greatest in your mind and memory and why do you keep lumping him and Messi Together like they are a Siamese twins or is C Ronaldo not the greatest on his own no lol
you can claim to be a grandfather, no fs is given. Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, between them who's the greatest is subjective to varying people who may choose to employ whatever indices suit them. The reason I'm lumping them together is for you to know that it's No. 1 and No. 2 settled in. Your Maradonna, Pele, Zidane, Figo, Eusebio, Garrincha, Best, Ronaldinho et all will HAPPILY HUMBLY kneel behind these two behemoths with eternal gratitude for the honor.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Cadec007(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
intruxive:

You cant count 13 if you dont count from 1 to 5.
And need I remind you that barca with all their steam have only 5 yet u guys think they are the best thing after slice bread
Madrid builds world class team and anyone is welcome to leave, we have had so many greats and the only constant thing is that their time must end
Madrid is building for the future, I wonder who you guys will worship next when ronaldo retires (beckam comes to mind)
1. I am not a Barcelona fan..
2. Madrid is a team of gangsters but I am not blind to achievement
3. The 1-5 can't be compared in intensity, mode of play, reward for winning to the last 5
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Carlyboi(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
ChristineC:
you can claim to be a grandfather, no fs is given. Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, between them who's the greatest is subjective to varying people who may choose to employ whatever indices suit them. The reason I'm lumping them together is for you to know that it's No. 1 and No. 2 settled in. Your Maradonna, Pele, Zidane, Figo, Eusebio, Garrincha, Best, Ronaldinho et all will HAPPILY HUMBLY kneel behind these two behemoths with eternal gratitude for the honor.
who is greatest in history or between 08 and 2019 they don’t put c Ronaldo in the greatest of all time conversations being the greatest doesn’t start or end with ballon dor wins or UCL wins not to talk of not winning the World Cup on any occasion I’m sorry no goat here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by rexx07(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2019
Fake news. God punish the OP.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Ernesthugo(m): 1:18am On Jan 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Just like Marion Jones, Lance Armstong and many other athletes caught using drugs to win over the years and had their medals seized and their records erased, C. Ronaldo should be made to give back all his trophies, awards and his name should be erased from the record books because rape should never be tolerated, be it by a sport figure or an ordinary man.
behold a FOOL IS BORN
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by gbemigavictor(m): 1:56am On Jan 17, 2019
rentAcock:
please who is this slowpoke, do you have life at all. No be cause people like you should not profit from your labor if shits like this can come out of your head.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by rentAcock(m): 2:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Ernesthugo:
behold a FOOL IS BORN

Yeah your father right?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by gbemigavictor(m): 2:05am On Jan 17, 2019
intruxive:
angry
Ronaldo is an egocentric in grate, forgetting that madrid was a platform for him to achieve his potentials and seeking to tarnish their image just because they refuse to pay his fines is not only childish but stupid.
His chapter will soon close and he is gradually destroying a base he could come back to and become a legend of another kind ( ask zidane)
please keep quite.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Trendme:
Real Madrid will soon erase its former player Cristiano Ronaldo from its history. An article on the club’s website celebrating four players — Sergio Ramos, Raphaël Varane, Luka Modrić and Marcelo securing their spots in UEFA’s Team of the Year for 2018, has seen Ronaldo omitted.

Report also have it that Madrid stopped following Ronaldo on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram after he left for Juventus. This is quite different from the player’s old club Manchester United which still follows their former star.

Being the club’s all-time record scorer, Ronaldo has no place in the club’s main photo choices for the ‘Football History’ and ‘Football Legends’ sections.

“If they want to feature another player’s greatest moments and there are highlights of him scoring from Ronaldo’s assists or assisting a Ronaldo goal, then they will go looking for other highlights clip involving other players,” the Daily Mail’s Pete Jenson wrote.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-to-be-erased-from-real-madrids-history/

Media stunts. Stop telling lies
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:
best ever what? Di stefano,puskas,kopa,raul,casillas are golfers abi? Smh
I gave my reasons why he is the best but all you have to give is sentiment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by LZAA: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Mk17:

I gave my reasons why he is the best but all you have to give is sentiment
Actually i never gave no sentiment
Is CR7 a great player?yes
But we are talking about real madrid,a club used to having the very best players
CR7 can never be madrid's best ever cuz the players i called are way ahead of him in that regard
Also lemme put things in perspective.gerd muller is bayern's all time leading goalscorer but wen they talk of bayern's best player u know who they call?
Franz beckenbauer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:

Actually i never gave no sentiment
Is CR7 a great player?yes
But we are talking about real madrid,a club used to having the very best players
CR7 can never be madrid's best ever cuz the players i called are way ahead of him in that regard
Also lemme put things in perspective.gerd muller is bayern's all time leading goalscorer but wen they talk of bayern's best player u know who they call?
Franz beckenbauer
anyone who talks about clubs greatest player without stats is only giving his own opinion since the club does not list anyone officially as it best ever player. but when it comes to argument you have to be able to defend your opinion with stats. Ronaldo is not just about goals.
great goal,skills and even assist.
he is not just the greatest to wear the Madrid shirt but up there with Messi as one of football great
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by LZAA: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Mk17:

anyone who talks about clubs greatest player without stats is only giving his own opinion since the club does not list anyone officially as it best ever player. but when it comes to argument you have to be able to defend your opinion with stats. Ronaldo is not just about goals.
great goal,skills and even assist.
he is not just the greatest to wear the Madrid shirt but up there with Messi as one of football great
Jan huntelaar,van basten and kluivert scored more goals than johann cryuff yet ask any ajacied who is ajax's greatest player?
U don't get it do you?
While messi is the greatest(quite frankly even without stats he is) to wear a barca shirt.CR7 is just one of many great players to have played for madrid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:

Jan huntelaar,van basten and kluivert scored more goals than johann cryuff yet ask any ajacied who is ajax's greatest player?
U don't get it do you?
While messi is the greatest(quite frankly even without stats he is) to wear a barca shirt.CR7 is just one of many great players to have played for madrid
I have told that club greatest are individual opinion.
Ronaldo is not just a goalscorer but everything Madrid did in his time pass through him.
Johan Cruyff influence an era in Ajax history just as cr7 did in Madrid.
tell me one laliga player that was as good as Messi.
Messi is not just Barcelona greatest but no player in Madrid history can be compare to him.
Ronaldo came close but Messi has Been slightly better

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by LZAA: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2019
Mk17:

I have told that club greatest are individual opinion.
Ronaldo is not just a goalscorer but everything Madrid did in his time pass through him.
Johan Cruyff influence an era in Ajax history just as cr7 did in Madrid.
tell me one laliga player that was as good as Messi.
Messi is not just Barcelona greatest but no player in Madrid history can be compare to him.
Ronaldo came close but Messi has Been slightly better
Pretty sure ronaldinho played for barca in la ligagrin(shame he was not able to maintain his form)
Also di stefano can be compared to messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by samally: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Barca fans

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by clive2u(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

One would think only employees get bitter but there are bitter employers too. I sent a new year text to my former employer, (I had resigned 2 months before) but I was ignored.
same thing i got from mine in 2015 when i humbly gave him one month notice. u can imagine
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Samsonklin(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2019
RTSC:

And how many other world best players of Madrid can be compared to Ronaldo?

Is it in goals, awards, or even talent and work rate?

You think he wouldn't have achieved those at Manchester United?
He would 100%.
He already started high level success at Manchester United at a very young age.
The only player in England to win the ballon dor since then.

His success did not depend on Real Madrid. Real Madrid won the Champions League back to back to back because of Ronaldo.
That is unprecedented success.

Ronaldo is best among bests.

Comparing him to the rest of your akara world bests at Real Madrid is foolish.

Who in Real Madrid history apart from Cristiano Ronaldo can be compared to Messi.?
It is not only foolish. The guy is an idiot and a hater... that’s what dey do. They don’t see good in people. Always looking for a way to rob people of their glory. Give him deaf ears. He is not worth your attention. Peace!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Codes151(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2019
Cowards
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Samsonklin(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Mk17:

Ronaldo is not interested in building a career in football after retiring.
he might consider modeling but he already has many investment to cater for .
he may end up a club owner in the future
Loud it broda... motherfu.ckers don’t know sh*t
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:

Pretty sure ronaldinho played for barca in la ligagrin(shame he was not able to maintain his form)
Messi is laliga greatest
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by LZAA: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Mk17:

Messi is laliga greatest
No doubt about it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by RTSC: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:

Di Stefano cannot be compared to Messi, sorry.

Nobody talks about Di Stefano when talking about football GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by LZAA: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2019
RTSC:

Di Stefano cannot be compared to Messi, sorry.

Nobody talks about Di Stefano when talking about football GOAT.
You mean no one born in the 90's and 2000's or those who really started watching EPL since 2004
Ok oh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Jagaban880: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Check my signature sport lovers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fan Grabs Mohamed Salah's Injured Shoulder In Russia (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV (Photos) / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.