Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob (39894 Views)

Man Caught Picking Female Pants, Bras For Money Ritual In Lagos / Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell / Woman Caught Picking Used Panties And Pads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Psoul(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2019
stanliwise:
speak intelligently please...the guy did not castigate anything he was just thinking out loud and all you could do is just to respond with don't do this don't do that.. I don't get you. You should either give reasonable explanation, more reasoning or JAP(Jump And Pass).

Why collect the peanuts to make others millionaires?

Mr. Intelligent, please can you explain to me what the above quote from his post mean?

He did not beliv that pant collection and the money ritual does not exist but still went ahead to say that those collecting the pants are making peanut while their hussle is making some else a millionaire.

Pls explain it so i can learn. If the money ritual does not exist how will the other person make millions. Where will the money come from.
Then the person making peanut, why is the buyer of the pants paying for what cannot work?

If u still beliv that the statement does not contradict what @Corrinthians said, then explain what u think.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by stanliwise(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Psoul:

Mr. Intelligent, please can you explain to me what the above quote from his post mean?

He did not beliv that pant collection and the money ritual does not exist but still went ahead to say that those collecting the pants are making peanut while their hussle is making some else a millionaire.

Pls explain it so i can learn. If the money ritual does not exist how will the other person make millions. Where will the money come from.
Then the person making peanut, why is the buyer of the pants paying for what cannot work?

If u still beliv that the statement does not contradict what @Corrinthians said, then explain what u think.
please go back to his original post he didn't made any clear statement that he didn't believe. Now for his statement you quote he is making a question based on the assumption that even if pant could bring millions why would anyone(native doctors) collect peanuts to make others millionaires.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Psoul(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2019
stanliwise:

please go back to his original post he didn't made any clear statement that he didn't believe. Now for his statement you quote he is making a question based on the assumption that even if pant could bring millions why would anyone(native doctors) collect peanuts to make others millionaires.

Bellow is his original post with glaring evidence of doubt and unbelief

Corrinthians:
What makes him a pastor? Where's the evidence he is?

I still don't get it? How the hell does a pant and used pad bring you good fortune and money?

When they take these items to the native doctor, he asks them to give him some money, right? Then I ask myself, if the juju indeed brings money, what stops the juju man himself from becoming a billionaire given he's the custodian of the art? undecided

Why collect the peanuts to make others millionaires?

...and this is his response to my quote of his previous comment. Can you see where he came out clean to tell you that the thing does not work.
Now explain to me ur next line of argument and defense.

Dont be such an ignoramus kiddo.

That line simply means that the venture is a total nonsense that doesn't work. The question means "why would I hustle to collect peanuts when I have the means to make billions on my own?" It implies that they really don't have the means of making millions for anyone.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by stanliwise(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Psoul:

Bellow is his original post with glaring evidence of doubt and unbelief

...and this is his response to my quote of his previous comment. Can you see where he came out clean to tell you that the thing does not work.
Now explain to me ur next line of argument and defense.

By rational thoughts how will a man ask another man to bring just pant and pay him small money to make him a millionaire ?? it goes against all reasonable thought couldn't the so called native doctor make himself rich. so I see where he is coming from and which is called deductive reasoning.

Now another angle to the matter is that life and spirituality exceed mere reasonable thought and if anything is true in this pant ritual of a thing it means there is something we don't understand which is where you may have a point but my take is that the way we think it is done isn't what it actually is. many questions runs through my mind...
1. how come desperate highway armed robbers, kidnappers and assassins do not let away there dangerous jobs and just use this easy way out ?
2. If Human head/blood can produce money, why not animal
blood?
3. )How come there has never been any proper documentation instead it has always been based on adhoc and hearsay stories.
4. could it be that luck or furtune might have just find a way in the course of the many so-called ritualist and have ben attributed to spirtual affiliation.
Also from the look of things money ritual is very similar in natural to killing of twins, ogbanje myths etc.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Psoul(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
stanliwise:
By rational thoughts how will a man ask another man to bring just pant and pay him small money to make him a millionaire ?? it goes against all reasonable thought couldn't the so called native doctor make himself rich. so I see where he is coming from and which is called deductive reasoning.

Now another angle to the matter is that life and spirituality exceed mere reasonable thought and if anything is true in this pant ritual of a thing it means there is something we don't understand which is where you may have a point but my take is that the way we think it is done isn't what it actually is. many questions runs through my mind...
1. how come desperate highway armed robbers, kidnappers and assassins do not let away there dangerous jobs and just use this easy way out ?
2. If Human head/blood can produce money, why not animal
blood?
3. )How come there has never been any proper documentation instead it has always been based on adhoc and hearsay stories.
4. could it be that luck or furtune might have just find a way in the course of the many so-called ritualist and have ben attributed to spirtual affiliation.
Also from the look of things money ritual is very similar in natural to killing of twins, ogbanje myths etc.

Our initial argument was that the guy @corinthians contradicted his belief which u refuted. Now it is clear to me that u want to agree with me that my statement was right.

Secondly, I told him never to say that what he does not know does not exist, that you have also agreed with this ur statement and I quote;

......life and spirituality exceed mere reasonable thought and if anything is true in this pant ritual of a thing it means there is something we don't understand

Then to ur other questions;

There is no easier way to make money. You only choose the path that suits ur life and ur taste for the money. You can ask, why are people working so hard and ear little salary when they can go to oil firms and earn bigger pay. Or why suffering when trying to secure a job when u can just join kidnappers and make quick dole.

2. If Human head/blood can produce money, why not animal blood?

If u understand how things work in the spiritual realm, you will not ask this question. Every blood matter the level of animal it comes from has it's specific potential. Humans bn the highest level of animal carry the greatest potentials. The blood of a man can answer for anything. That is why the blood of Jesus can answer for everything in the life of a Christian.

What documentation do u want? They should tell u how they convert the blood to money so that the public will read and beliv them. Every business has it's own secret that can never be reveal to a non member.

In every positive gift, there's always a negative side of it. Everything is in pairs. These ritualist were initially not ritualist. They were native doctors that help in curing people's ailments especially, the abnormal ailments using supernatural powers and herbs and roots. They commune with the gods, get powers from them. They know the powers they have and know they can use it for good or for bad. Some greedy ones start making use of the negative side of the powers they have. That is how they became ritualists.

It's just like bn a computer programmer. U can use the knowledge to secure people's data. You can also use the knowledge to hack into pple's date to steal things from them.
You can use the knowledge to prevent virus attack, you can also use it to create virus that will attack computer system that comes in contact with the written programme.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by stanliwise(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Psoul:

Our initial argument was that the guy @corinthians contradicted his belief which u refuted. Now it is clear to me that u want to agree with me that my statement was right.

Secondly, I told him never to say that what he does not know does not exist, that you have also agreed with this ur statement and I quote;

Then to ur other questions;

There is no easier way to make money. You only choose the path that suits ur life and ur taste for the money. You can ask, why are people working so hard and ear little salary when they can go to oil firms and earn bigger pay. Or why suffering when trying to secure a job when u can just join kidnappers and make quick dole.

If u understand how things work in the spiritual realm, you will not ask this question. Every blood matter the level of animal it comes from has it's specific potential. Humans bn the highest level of animal carry the greatest potentials. The blood of a man can answer for anything. That is why the blood of Jesus can answer for everything in the life of a Christian.

What documentation do u want? They should tell u how they convert the blood to money so that the public will read and beliv them. Every business has it's own secret that can never be reveal to a non member.

In every positive gift, there's always a negative side of it. Everything is in pairs. These ritualist were initially not ritualist. They were native doctors that help in curing people's ailments especially, the abnormal ailments using supernatural powers and herbs and roots. They commune with the gods, get powers from them. They know the powers they have and know they can use it for good or for bad. Some greedy ones start making use of the negative side of the powers they have. That is how they became ritualists.

It's just like bn a computer programmer. U can use the knowledge to secure people's data. You can also use the knowledge to hack into pple's date to steal things from them.
You can use the knowledge to prevent virus attack, you can also use it to create virus that will attack computer system that comes in contact with the written programme.

The guy didn't contradict himself as you stated. read it again and again there was no contraction. he used deductive reasoning which requires many questions before arriving at an answer.
Thanks for the time you took to respond to my questions although many are opinion based and many are still the same hearsay thought from rumor mongers about ritualism.

Homo sapien has existed approximately 6,000+ years and money, wealth and suffering are implication of many problem of man. Man over time has evolved all this things to solve their social problems. Based on fate, many has failed to reach hold of this comfortable things of life due to mismanagement, laziness, ignorance and many things. Riches, wealth are merely man made as no one should worry about this if there were abundance. But how come the the man-made substance on earth is now what the spiritual realm need human parts, clothes, blood and glory to make another man possess. it absolutely make no sense. Not at all... God made solomon rich and wealthy but there was no recored of how blood and killings were involved in any way or the other.

There are puzzles missing and also I see killing human being for money rituals as mere mind tricks to prepare the perpetrator for something else.. if anyone is going to be rich through spiritual means and it requires kiling then it means the killing represents something else which is a more plausible explanation than saying it is responsible for producing the man man-made things we call wealth and riches. Now take for example it is just like telling a young boy to kill so as to intiate him into a brotherhood Confranity, the killing does mean the blood of the dead will secure him a spot it just mean it shows his bravery. cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) / Lagos Police Clamps Down On Cultists, Arrests Scores / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.