Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob (39897 Views)

Man Caught Picking Female Pants, Bras For Money Ritual In Lagos / Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell / Woman Caught Picking Used Panties And Pads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by MrAnele(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wetin concern church concern pant
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Psoul(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
What makes him a pastor? Where's the evidence he is?

I still don't get it? How the hell does a pant and used pad bring you good fortune and money?

When they take these items to the native doctor, he asks them to give him some money, right? Then I ask myself, if the juju indeed brings money, what stops the juju man himself from becoming a billionaire given he's the custodian of the art? undecided

Why collect the peanuts to make others millionaires?

Don't write off what you don't know as if it doesn't exist.
U never beli that the stuff works and u still went ahead to contradict ur belief.

The above quote shows that the collectors take peanut while the real ritualists make better proceeds
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by stanliwise(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
zoba88:
So if the man said he's a pastor according to eyewitness account,I will say it is not true but a footballer right?I don see u na,too much sense dey worry you
The caption of the forum was wrong. The caption says pastor... it should have be "A man who claims to be a pastor". As the story says, the man said he is a pastor and I don't think anyone said they identified him as a pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by stanliwise(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Psoul:

U never beli that the stuff works and u still went ahead to contradict ur belief.

The above quote shows that the collectors take peanut while the real ritualists make better proceeds
speak intelligently please...the guy did not castigate anything he was just thinking out loud and all you could do is just to respond with don't do this don't do that.. I don't get you. You should either give reasonable explanation, more reasoning or JAP(Jump And Pass).
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Pajemo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dis pant news is getting serious day by day o undecided
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Carlyboi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Guess people are just jumping on this panties stealing bandwagon!cos it doesn’t seem some of they even know the significance or severity of their acts!
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Peridotushers18: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Deeper life pastor my foot.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by omoelerin1: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
It is time govt crack down all these useless bloggers. They are threats to national peace and stability. They are the ones causing tensions up and down.
They are good at making trivial issues sensational. They will put pictures from one scene and event and give another different headline to it.

Naturally, Nigerians tend to abuse anything good. Unlike in the civilized climes, blogging and social media in Nigeria are being used to commit crimes.

All these hungry bloggers will die a terrible death.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by SenorFax(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
entaprize:
boyz wan buy benz

Learn how lazy me made 15k in 3 weeks online and also got paid 12k this week from my scattered room If I ask you for money, run away!
How?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Corrinthians(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Psoul:

Dont be such an ignoramus kiddo.

That line simply means that the venture is a total nonsense that doesn't work. The question means "why would I hustle to collect peanuts when I have the means to make billions on my own?" It implies that they really don't have the means of making millions for anyone.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Timajohn(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
What makes him a pastor? Where's the evidence he is?

I still don't get it? How the hell does a pant and used pad bring you good fortune and money?

When they take these items to the native doctor, he asks them to give him some money, right? Then I ask myself, if the juju indeed brings money, what stops the juju man himself from becoming a billionaire given he's the custodian of the art? undecided

the reason why they don't do such thing for themself is because they know the repercussion. And Dey know say where dey ride benz go na leg dem go use waka d place last last.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by shogsman(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Corrinthians:

That line simply means that the venture is a total nonsense that doesn't work. The question means "why would I hustle to collect peanuts when I have the means to make billions on my own?" It implies that they really don't have the means of making millions for anyone.

see this one forming socrates ,you don't know nothing, stay there and be depicting your ignorance everywhere, if they get your pant abi boxers your head go correct.kids everywhere sha.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Elijah4332: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
walai This pant of a thing is getting out of hand oo..
very soon now girls go reduce...
ahn ahn, the government should do something to this matter o.

And he's even claiming to be a pastor, Pastor kee him dia sad sad sad

Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by miftaudeen(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yahoo Pastor cheesy
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by brunobaba(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=MrsNwaAmaikpe post=74820628] shocked shocked shocked

The rich and wealth pant theory is actually for the gullible.

There is no truth in female pants, bras and used sanitary pads being source of riches or objects of wealth.

[/quote
Let them have your pant first...Oponu
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
But seriously i know this man from working in sabongidda ora some years back.....the man has some mental issues......although then he was always forming all this church issh.....im very sure he doesn't have a church.....he needs help hopefully they havent beaten him to death
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
2lateBiafra:
Hmmmmmn......! XTIANITY

And what's your problem with Christianity.

Do you think any Deeper Life Pastor will look like this. Can't you see this is a mad retched man.

Smh
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
What is the deal with NL and pant stories? picking pants?? what exactly does this mean?
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Classickj(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
Logo Benz
pata ni logo Benz... Na u talk am ooh, no be me talk am ooh
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pata D Logo Benz Afe Ra Benz cheesy
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Jhayroyal(f): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
lilwaalx:
I KNOW THIS MAN IN AUCHI HE ATTENDS DEEPER LIFE CHURCH... CHAI
I just knew he wasn't a pastor coz he doesn't look like one.....
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Jhayroyal(f): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Odogu9195:
What is the deal with NL and pant stories? picking pants?? what exactly does this mean?

Pant is the new Benz �
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
He allowed the devil to influence his life, a genuine pastor won't do what he did.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by barinedan(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
I think anyone caught stealing pants again should be killed. This madness have to stop
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Enoch07: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Edo state and pants hmmm na wa o
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Ayobami7(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
One can get stupid progressively by reading stories on Nairaland.

How can any watery and nonsensical topics find their way to the prime pages of a busy site like this?

So any psychotic patient now with rags is automatically referred to as a pant hunter and a logo Benz practitioner?

I refuse to be dulled by these roadside posts.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Bigcake: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2019
zoba88:
So if the man said he's a pastor according to eyewitness account,I will say it is not true but a footballer right?I don see u na,too much sense dey worry you

Na too much sense go killed am.
Re: Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob by Psoul(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Corrinthians:

Brother, please explain what you mean by the quote above.

Who is collecting peanut and who is making millions?

I still beliv that the above statement contradicted ur belief. U did not beliv that the Pant issue/money ritual exist and u still went ahead to say that the people collecting the pants are getting peanuts only to make someone else a millionaire. If I am wrong please explain what u mean by that statement.

Note: You can avoid bn insultive and still make ur point very sound. I dislike ppl that are irresponsibly aggressive both in words and action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Clamps Down On Cultists, Arrests Scores / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.