Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo (31225 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Pajemo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
D local government name shaa ' d woman for d area go dey give die grin grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by rentAcock(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
greatbrian:

Are you doing this for cheap likes or you or so like this

I'm doing this to remind people that there are 3 branches of government, the Judiciary, Legislative and Executive branches, each were created to serve a purpose as well as keep a check in balance. These men are innocent until proven guilty, let the court decide their fate, this is a democracy, not military rule.

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by sureheaven(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
When sent to the battle fronts to fight boko haram they either flee their posts like cowards or are wasted like chickens, but to beat up and harass civilians is where their strength lies. Cowards.

You are bereft and doomed of common Sense. Because they've not conquer boko Haram is enough reason why they should allow hoodlums to walk free.
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
hmm! u don spoil like this undecided
Ponytail22:
No video?... grin
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Hotfreezer: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

You are just another senile _moron who seizes every opportunity to spout out gibberish. _Retard you don't even know where I'm from but that didn't prevent you from spilling that garbage. But let me remind you that regardless of whatever both men were caught or accused of, there's a judicial system in place to decide their fate. No man can take laws into their hands, not the police, military or common man or we reduce to total anarchy. I don't expect a senile online troll like you to understand this, but I will try anyway.

Cursed pig from a long lineage of losers. I'm not interested in whoever backwards cave you crawled out of. All I know is that you reason like a pig, you post like a pig, you definitely are a pig.

The other parts of your post are as useless and inconsequential as your cursed existence, you can go hang.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by omooba969(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
spirul77:
anybody in Keffi on nairaland?

Why do you ask?
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by rentAcock(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Cursed pig from a long lineage of losers. I'm not interested in whoever backwards cave you crawled out of. All I know is that you reason like a pig, you post like a pig, you definitely are a pig.

The other parts of your post are as useless and inconsequential as your cursed existence, you can go hang.

Lol, another online troll who has been put in his
Is place has now resorted to whinning. When you have something of substance to talk about, mention me, I will respond immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Bright9970: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mother fucking buffalo soldiers
You will never hear a boki haram was caught

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Sluvist(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please who named this town as TOTO? Someone should help me find out please.
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by spirul77: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
[because I'm in Keffi, new here too, are you? ]
Why do you ask?[/quote]
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by BrokenCock: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
When sent to the battle fronts to fight boko haram they either flee their posts like cowards or are wasted like chickens, but to beat up and harass civilians is where their strength lies. Cowards.
u are stoopid! This talk has become like an anthem, ppl like u no longer think before commenting.
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Sluvist(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lizilicious:
Toto local govt??
Damn!!
please come, let me pray for you.
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by BrokenCock: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
panpan:
What is their offence? How exactly have they been terrorizing the community?
if u have never lived in keffi or niger state then shut ur damn mouth up!
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by rentAcock(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
BrokenCock:
u are stoopid! This talk has become like an anthem, ppl like u no longer think before commenting.

If it seems like an anthem maybe it's become too common and needs to stop? Think for yourself and stop letting authority figures oppress you. There are rules and laws for a reason, the military should stop abusing their power.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by rentAcock(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
BrokenCock:

If it seems like an anthem maybe it's become too common and needs to stop? Think for yourself and stop letting authority figures oppress you. There are rules and laws for a reason, the military should stop abusing their power.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by BrokenCock: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ogaga87:
Na was self for our system.. Is this how it's done in a sane society.. Catching a culprit, beat him black and white before handling them to appropriate authorities for INVESTIGATION with their nude pictures being released to the public..

No viewer discretion is advice..

God go help us
does nigeria look like a sane society?don't dare talk rubbish here abeg. U know how these basstatds do their crime? Most of dem come to still but will still use cutlass on helpless victims. They don't mind raping person pikin or wife sef.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by chubinwa(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lizilicious:
Toto local govt??
Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by BrokenCock: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
mannatech:
I totally condemn the actions of the military men. No professionalism at all.
Even the police whose job it is to arrest criminals are bound by law not to torture or brutalize any suspected criminal.
mumu! Wait till abokee enter ur domain to rob u first then u will wish luciferr shd destroy dem
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by BrokenCock: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Flatheaded descendants of Judas Iscariot. They are useless criminals who support other criminals.

Soldiers caught a criminal and you're crying that they are harassing the criminal as it is your father that they tied like a goat for sale.

I don't know why you people from that muddy side always go out of your way to support criminals. I guess blood is thicker than water.
abeg forget that monkey... Dey dont think well. Na so dem dey do. Na their culture
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by BrokenCock: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Larryfest:
This country still has a long way to go, fine they are suspected criminals and you have caught them but why strip them naked and beat them till the start bleeding
wait till they rape ur pregnant ex-girlfriend then ask again
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by D1zion: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
What a shame.full fleshed grown men! What will your children say or how will your family be looked at when people see you.haaaaa! Why can't people think?
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by BrokenCock: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

You are just another senile _moron who seizes every opportunity to spout out gibberish. _Retard you don't even know where I'm from but that didn't prevent you from spilling that garbage. But let me remind you that regardless of whatever both men were caught or accused of, there's a judicial system in place to decide their fate. No man can take laws into their hands, not the police, military or the common man otherwise we will be reduced to total anarchy. I don't expect a senile online troll like you to understand this, but I will try anyway.
u are still talking rubbish oga! Go to the streets n say this bullshi n see if one kid no go plank ya cone head
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Two suspected hoodlums were severly dealt with after being apprehended by soldiers in Nasarawa.

According to reports, the suspects were said to have been terrorizing a community in Nasarawa/Toto Local Government Area of the state, before they were captured by the military men.

The men were first stripped unclad and beaten to pulp by the soldiers who paraded them in public.

The suspects were later handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution.  

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/notorious-hoodlums-stripped-and-beaten-by-soldiers-after-being-captured-photo.html

Stripped by soldiers?
Nigerian bloggers and lies...
They were probably beaten by the mob..... Before they arrived
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by rentAcock(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
BrokenCock:
u are still talking rubbish oga! Go to the streets n say this bullshi n see if one kid no go plank ya cone head

Hmm says the guy who was inspired enough by me to use a moniker like Brokencock. Flattery comes in many forms.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Emmaskill(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Toto local government? i mean d real toto as in p*ssy?
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by deriksneh(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

You are just another senile _moron who seizes every opportunity to spout out gibberish. _Retard you don't even know where I'm from but that didn't prevent you from spilling that garbage. But let me remind you that regardless of whatever both men were caught or accused of, there's a judicial system in place to decide their fate. No man can take laws into their hands, not the police, military or the common man otherwise we will be reduced to total anarchy. I don't expect a senile online troll like you to understand this, but I will try anyway.

Re u a fool? soldiers caught criminals and treated their f up ...if those criminals had killed yr siblings u won't be saying this saying this trash
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Elijah4332: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
TOTO LG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Ogaga87(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Flatheaded descendants of Judas Iscariot. They are useless criminals who support other criminals.

Soldiers caught a criminal and you're crying that they are harassing the criminal as it is your father that they tied like a goat for sale.

I don't know why you people from that muddy side always go out of your way to support criminals. I guess blood is thicker than water.

You are attacking somebody for what he said, no problem.. For me I think the guy is just not comfortable with our soldiers not differentiating themselves from the civilian mob on the street...

Can you imagine the British soldiers beating a criminal before public eyes and rendering them unclad with the pictures all over the internet.. Have you seen any since you became wise?

Nobody is against torturing of criminals but do it professionally is what matters most..

Thak yuo

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by rentAcock(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
deriksneh:

Re u a fool? soldiers caught criminals and treated their f up ...if those criminals had killed yr siblings u won't be saying this saying this trash

It doesn't matter, these soldiers aren't better than the accused criminals, they are also breaking the law. You are an idiot If you think otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by pixypixs(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

I honestly don't expect you to pay attention to such ranting,but sometimes fools need to be told they are what they are just incase one might trigger dr once in a lifetime wisdom.Our country is what Trump named us!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by mannatech: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
BrokenCock:
mumu! Wait till abokee enter ur domain to rob u first then u will wish luciferr shd destroy dem
Not everyone reacts the same. Because you are quick to anger, see use of violence and abuse of power as a solution to solving civil menace says alot about your personality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.