Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo (31447 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by soliddust2020: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
I heard no Free TOTO in TOTO local government. Wait oh one of the nicknames of pussy is Local government, that means toto LGA go be TOTO sqaured grin
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by ultimatekint(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Baawaa:
When are they going to naked atiku and his atikulooting crew like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Go and ask your father.Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by ultimatekint(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Larryfest:
This country still has a long way to go, fine they are suspected criminals and you have caught them but why strip them naked and beat them till the start bleeding
Soldiers in Nigeria can fight civilians,but they cannot face book Haram.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by eugeneiyke59(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

You are just another senile _moron who seizes every opportunity to spout out gibberish. _Retard you don't even know where I'm from but that didn't prevent you from spilling that garbage. But let me remind you that regardless of whatever both men were caught or accused of, there's a judicial system in place to decide their fate. No man can take laws into their hands, not the police, military or the common man otherwise we will be reduced to total anarchy. I don't expect a senile online troll like you to understand this, but I will try anyway.
grin grin
Bros I like you I swear

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by BrokenCock: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

If it seems like an anthem maybe it's become too common and needs to stop? Think for yourself and stop letting authority figures oppress you. There are rules and laws for a reason, the military should stop abusing their power.

...go to army head qtrs n tell dem na.
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 17, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Two suspected hoodlums were severly dealt with after being apprehended by soldiers in Nasarawa.

According to reports, the suspects were said to have been terrorizing a community in Nasarawa/Toto Local Government Area of the state, before they were captured by the military men.

The men were first stripped unclad and beaten to pulp by the soldiers who paraded them in public.

The suspects were later handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution.  

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/notorious-hoodlums-stripped-and-beaten-by-soldiers-after-being-captured-photo.html
In a Civilized country people don't behave like this. If u think those rubbers are wild animals what about a man that is supposed to be a better reasonable person but does this? Wilder animals apprehending wild animals

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by odogwu190(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2019
TOTO local govt dem done open Dick for u...oya fall out
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by semyman: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2019
rentAcock:
When sent to the battle fronts to fight boko haram they either flee their posts like cowards or are wasted like chickens, but to beat up and harass civilians is where their strength lies. Cowards.
You are sick
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by omoiyalayi(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Lizilicious:
Toto local govt??

Damn!!

U felt it right? hmmmm

Same here
Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by Judybash93(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2019
rentAcock:

You are just another senile _moron who seizes every opportunity to spout out gibberish. _Retard you don't even know where I'm from but that didn't prevent you from spilling that garbage. But let me remind you that regardless of whatever both men were caught or accused of, there's a judicial system in place to decide their fate. No man can take laws into their hands, not the police, military or the common man otherwise we will be reduced to total anarchy. I don't expect a senile online troll like you to understand this, but I will try anyway.

Word

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo by deriksneh(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
rentAcock:

It doesn't matter, these soldiers aren't better than the accused criminals, they are also breaking the law. You are an idiot If you think otherwise.

I will like to see your face saying this after the criminal might have chop off yr arm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Disgruntled Nigerian Doctor Kills 1, Wounds Others At NYC Hospital / NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport / Army Arrests Samuel Chukwudon, Boko Haram Logistics Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.