Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Men Don’t Take Me Seriously Because Of My Big Breast – Lady Complains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Don’t Take Me Seriously Because Of My Big Breast – Lady Complains (840 Views)

Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Don’t Take Me Seriously Because Of My Big Breast – Lady Complains by Obianujuomaz: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Unhappy lady have written to popular relationship blogger, Joro, to seek advise on what she can do to reduce the size.

According to the lady, men don’t take her seriously because of her big breast and the issue is affecting her self Esteem.

In her words :

Hello Joro, guys don’t take me seriously because of my big breast. All they do is look at my breast. Most guys i have dated, save my number as Ada Big Breast. This Breast is affecting my self esteem, it’s too big.

Guys don’t even want to F**k my P**sy, they want to F*** my Breast and C*m on my face, they neglect my other parts.

What can i do ?

https://omazblog.com/2019/01/16/men-dont-take-me-seriously-because-of-my-big-breast-lady-complains/

(1) (Reply)

Sexy, Curvey Ugandan Ladies Named Tourist Attraction / When Girls Seduce Me, I Focus On Heaven – Chinko Ekun / Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls Who Insult People Based On Number Of Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.