Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Wizkid And Drake Hug On Stage At 02 Arena (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Drake Hug On Stage At 02 Arena (video) (822 Views)

RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Drake Hug On Stage At 02 Arena (video) by weares4lent: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun who is casually known as “Wizkid” is a Nigerian Singer and Songwriter who has been in the Music Industry for relatively a long time now. He has unquestionably done extraordinarily in the Industry. With his popularity and charisma, he is no doubt to be followed on Instagram by his fans and other well-wishers.

Wizkid have been so industrious overtime. He has engaged in collaborative efforts with friends and label mates. The singer in 2017 had a collaboration with Drake in their hit song titled “Come closer”. The song attracted a lot of critics as Drake was not seen in the first video of the song and the remix video of the song as well. The street had their say that had refused to come closer which was actually the title of the song.

See video of them hugging here

Re: Wizkid And Drake Hug On Stage At 02 Arena (video) by kufzee(f): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
seriously dis shouldnt qualify as news... whats d big deal abt a hug (frm someone u worked with)... well guys educate me... I'm new here
Re: Wizkid And Drake Hug On Stage At 02 Arena (video) by weares4lent: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
kufzee:
seriously dis shouldnt qualify as news... whats d big deal abt a hug (frm someone u worked with)... well guys educate me... I'm new here

Hey this is a good move. Drake is the biggest artist right now and he is showing love to a Nigerian artist. Hopefully this will create more opportunities for big grammy award winning artists such as Drake to work with more Nigerian artists. Thats my view
Re: Wizkid And Drake Hug On Stage At 02 Arena (video) by kufzee(f): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
weares4lent:

Hey this is a good move. Drake is the biggest artist right now and he is showing love to a Nigerian artist. Hopefully this will create more opportunities for big grammy award winning artists such as Drake to work with more Nigerian artists. Thats my view
I'm in support of the context except for d hug which d mod emphasized on..dats y i asked what d hug does
Re: Wizkid And Drake Hug On Stage At 02 Arena (video) by Olufela30: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
FINALLY !! THEY WILL BELIEVE THEY TRULY HANGOUT !!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Embark On International Campaign For Davido Sexually Harassing Me"- Kemi / Pasuma, Mc Oluomo, Iyabo Ojo And Others At Funke Etti's 40th Birthday Dinner / "If Your Papa Buy Brabus For Me No Be Crime"- Actress Nkechi Blessing Blast Trol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.