Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (53099 Views)

Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by sacx: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Tabular raza. Garbage in, garbage out grin
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2019
NigerDeltan:
idiiot
dafyvk is wrong with you, how can you threaten a sitting president like that
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Amac2019: 12:55am On Jan 17, 2019
VOTE PRINCESS ANAZODO FOR AMAC CHAIRMAN 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by ofwest47(m): 1:00am On Jan 17, 2019
IPOB and Atiku sponsored wailers and haters of Buhari has already been seeing their handwriting on the wall. Take it or leave it Sai Buhari Sai Baba. ,4+4=8

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2019
may God help our dear country...

my Grandfather used to say... imi diri ndi na akpo anwuru...

if u know u know..
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Ambassadors: 1:15am On Jan 17, 2019
O LORD please is the punishment through Buhari not enough for Nigeria? Should we suffer again?
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by TruthinAction: 1:23am On Jan 17, 2019
We have not seen anything yet. More drama to unfold very soon.
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by spenoiya(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2019
mightyhazell:
Senility,dementia and cluelessness are all normal features of aging...

More reason to retire to your lovely celibate cows and enjoy your old age in peace...and not to try pepetuation by hook and crook to the detriment of the country..

Bro you're so right. My thoughts exactly. He ruled as a military personnel, contested about 3 times, ruled for 4 years.
What annoys me more is that @ 78+ Years he still wants to rule and yet once person wey 60years go retire coz as e get lil or no more juice to lead.
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by wyqay: 1:44am On Jan 17, 2019
old age telling on PMB
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by OmoobaAdetunji(m): 1:51am On Jan 17, 2019
19th......29th
I guess u should carefully get his accent...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by biometrics: 1:55am On Jan 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Hahaa.. 19th may says the lifeless dullard. I don't know how this man wants to rule this nation, if he don't even know handover date in Nigeria..

Buhari back to daura is a must and is sacrosanct
He did prep before the official handing over tjat means he was in aso rock for jonathan to put him through.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Ugosample(m): 2:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Dave4242:
This op is dumb! Who doesn't make mistakes?

not this type of mistake.

This one os unforgivable

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Atiku007: 2:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Baba carry on, I wounder why people are so blind to see the beautiful effort pmb is putting together to archive the best for Nigerians. Sai Baba, Sai Buhari. No mind them Na jealousy go kill Dem. tongue tongue
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by xpool(m): 2:17am On Jan 17, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Absolutely correct.immediately Buhari came into office.....something just had to be done to the federation.something has been done.it is like a surgical operation which must be performed or the patient dies the operation has been performed.it has proved sucesssful.And it is welcome.buhari had made a good point here.
Buhari needs to be OBIdient and ATIKUlate for a second
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Omoboricash(m): 2:18am On Jan 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Hahaa.. 19th may says the lifeless dullard. I don't know how this man wants to rule this nation, if he don't even know handover date in Nigeria..

Buhari back to daura is a must and is sacrosanct
Check your grammatical blunder first before you call him dullard
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by maisauki: 2:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Evn if he sayz w r in 2063, wit PMB w standa gidigba
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by bikefab(m): 2:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Sai Baba is a disaster...
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Compliant(m): 3:06am On Jan 17, 2019
He tried

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Shikini: 4:16am On Jan 17, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Leave baba abeg.
Until this man go fall die they no go gree say him don tire n need to go home n rest.
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by opribo(m): 4:31am On Jan 17, 2019
Just imagine, he does not even remember or know that it was May 29th 2015 that they were sworn in, yet some will still swear that Bubu Jubrin is the same ol Bubu that we know, anyway.

The original Bubu that I know have been in government office since I was born depending solely on tax payers money for survival and even now you still don't want to go even though you are very old and should ideally be living in old people's home for proper care. Now you want re-election after being a military head of state and a civilian president.

So then, when will the youths ever be the leaders of tomorrow, are you waiting until we fight for our right before you leave this country alone. We wont give you the chance you are looking for to make us fight eachother, NO WAY. Bubu Jubrin you are wicked and your administration is full of hardship and blood, just go, your time has expired.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Iam supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that B
those of you blockheads accusing Atiku of corruption, let me tell you all that you are willing tools in the greatest deception ever made to destroy Nigeria. The lifeless lacks the zeal and vigour required to run Nigeria. He is as corrupt as the so-called cabal running the government. I do not even want to talk about what is going on in Lagos. Another 4 yrs of lifelessness would kill this country. Even it lf it does not, another 8 years of Yoruba rule after the lifeless would ensure Ipob and Mend confuse this country. The only reasonable choice is an Atiku/Obi Ticket. If they do well, the Igbos would stand a chance. If they don't do well, we will suppprt PYO to remove them in 2023!
God bless Titi Abubakar, our incoming fist lady!
Oponu grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by urchman23: 4:56am On Jan 17, 2019
)
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Vickhtor(m): 5:06am On Jan 17, 2019
only insane and stupid people supports this Fulani man..
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by jodeci(m): 5:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Whether he wins or not,the NORTH remains the most backward and disease infested parst of the contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by onatisi(m): 5:21am On Jan 17, 2019
i am sure he cant remember his daate of birth , but people wont believe me on this unless they ask buhari , he will definitely give two contrasting dates of birth
chinjo:
How can Jubril know when Buhari was sworn in?
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 17, 2019
i will vote for Atiku for one reason best known to me

but Atiku made guys from the east,west and north, so he seems untribalistic....

God pls chose a better leader

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.