Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (53092 Views)

Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by MrTruetrue(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2019
mightyhazell:
Senility,dementia and cluelessness are all normal features of aging...

More reason to retire to your lovely celibate cows and enjoy your old age in peace...and not to try pepetuation by hook and crook to the detriment of the country..

*Senility,dementia and cluelessness are all normal features of aging...*

All these affected ur uncle too Badluck Jonathief
Who old pass now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Techkidz(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Wizikal(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2019
pls someone should give me a bowl of water. I think it's time to wash off my hands. I am not in this mess no more!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by timiade446(m): 5:54am On Jan 17, 2019
ClearFlair:

In your re.tarded dreams. See his mouth like hand over.
are you done talking??

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Shame catch me for Nigerians when heard the Lifeless say it. No wonder Trump never wanna meet that Lifeless thing again.

Was in Lokoja and forgot to talk about Ajaokuta, GYB even had to tap the dullard to remind him in his usual 2 minutes statement.
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by AFONJACOW(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2019
what do you expect from Dullard
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Please no blame jubril .he is trying his best
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Saintsami(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Since that time, "say baba" don turn to "say bariba"
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by fergie001: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
islandmoon:

The real buhari know, he was a good man, but this one is Jubril Al Suddani
This is bad......

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by JastSiryin(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Iam supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that B
those of you blockheads accusing Atiku of corruption, let me tell you all that you are willing tools in the greatest deception ever made to destroy Nigeria. The lifeless lacks the zeal and vigour required to run Nigeria. He is as corrupt as the so-called cabal running the government. I do not even want to talk about what is going on in Lagos. Another 4 yrs of lifelessness would kill this country. Even it lf it does not, another 8 years of Yoruba rule after the lifeless would ensure Ipob and Mend confuse this country. The only reasonable choice is an Atiku/Obi Ticket. If they do well, the Igbos would stand a chance. If they don't do well, we will suppprt PYO to remove them in 2023!
God bless Titi Abubakar, our incoming fist lady!
Would've managed reading this long piece of sh××t you wrote but stopped short at "he's not tribalistic". One really needs to have his brain soaked in bleach to believe that sh**t
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Kdon2: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Ebullience:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/16/breaking-i-came-office-19th-may-2015-says-buhari

When you happily make a dullard your president you also a dullard.
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Amina2019: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by naijajobspost(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2019
No sir you came to weaken and make nigerians suffer from May 19th 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by arrestdarrester: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Absolutely correct.immediately Buhari came into office.....something just had to be done to the federation.something has been done.it is like a surgical operation which must be performed or the patient dies the operation has been performed.it has proved sucesssful.And it is welcome.buhari had made a good point here.

Your ignorance no get part 2. When Buhari come into office?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by arrestdarrester: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2019
chinjo:
How can Jubril know when Buhari was sworn in?

Gbam!
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Kupiejodaniels: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2019
How did you know the year month and date you were born??
chinjo:
How can Jubril know when Buhari was sworn in?
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by Realist2: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari it has never been bad like this before.
Re: Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
So it wasn't 29th May 2015 he assumed office?

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.