Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) (37590 Views)

Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) / Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) / Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Mega Rally (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Elephantking: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Unborn children want BUHARI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by deomelo: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Gkemz:
Hungry brought them out. Their support for APC is based on the bags of rice to be shared and cups of garri they stand to gain. And brooms also to sweep their houses.

lol @ Igbos wailing, crying and moaning out of control...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by adecz: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
That is why Kogi is the poorest
State in the Middle belt.

It is also the capital of Boko haram
outside Borno state.

They are about to submit themselves
to another for years of hunger & poverty induced
suicides.

Tufiakwa!!! angry
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Dave4242: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chai

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Anglojosite7(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
OM God!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Dave4242: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
madridguy:
Yah Rasululah

4+4=8

Mai Gaskiya
Sai Baba!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by godox2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
baliyubla:
With the empty crowd that greeted the dullard, GYB and Oshio had to spin it around that they had only 24 hours to mobilize for the rally.

The Lifeless should just congratulate Atiku before the elections and save the country billions.

GYB and Osho, were the real game chagers, you said within 24hrs these people were mobilized to abandon their respective businesses just to show BABA BUHARI LOVE? Wao, it means on 15th of FeBuhari, Kogi people will submit their result to INEC that Buhari won Kogi state with 98.5%.
My brother, 4+4 na hin dey reign for Nigeria.
4+4 EVERYWHERE YOU GO.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by sammy99(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
most of dem hear say mr lifeless dey come na so dem gos see ao e take look like.

See dem b like wey mr lifeless like most of dem stand make dem see

campaign wey everybody no smile at all,is dat one campaign?
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by OmoManU: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
madridguy:
Yah Rasululah

4+4=8

Mai Gaskiya
Ya Rosullulah
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
contigiency:
Yakata. Atiku nke gi ekpomekwe. I wonder who advised you to come and waste your money against a man whose era is now.
Nwanne ika na support Buhari afufu nile anyi na Ata na this Country gi nwa ka noro ebe ino
2015 I supported Buhari but this time CAPITAL NO
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Dave4242: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
CilicMarin:
PDP rats on Nairaland, have you seen how to take pictures in a rally? Every portion of the field is covered by the Camera Man...
Hahahaha you wicked o!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by remedykboy: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
zeromeridian:
Not Until l see APC flag.
but you can see broom
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by maxist2020(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
So buhari shamelessly stepped his lifeless feet in kogi state after all the mess he has made us go through, let me bring this to the public notice that the last time buhari visited kogi state was during his campaign in 2015 and on that day he promised us heaven on earth and how he will revive the same Ajukuta steel company that he destroyed in less than five months and until date no single federal project has been executed in kogi state and those ones that were not completed by goodluck has all been abandoned
let me remind you guys that the mandate yahaya bello enjoy today was fought and won by Audu abubakar and on the day that Audu died this the same buhari did not come to show his condolence to the state again a minister form kogi died again buhari did not think he should come to kogi, now four years after he has come again to tell us rubbish. Kogi I implore you to reject any fake person that thinks that you are only good as voters and not good to enjoy the fruits of your vote. let reject buhari and vote for Atiku and if Atiku fails we will vote him out come 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Baawaa(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
zeromeridian:
Not Until l see APC flag.
Big sorry for you mr THOMAS

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by AnanseK(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked shocked

Majority of the people in that place are hungry. They came to collect APC rice and garri

Others came to see how a lifeless campaign looks like

Buharry is going to the next level in Duara

I can feel your pain, but you will have to wake up from your dream.

It is 4+4 for PMB.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by kcy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
4 + 4 is not possible in my state
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
Why do people go to these rallies? To go and listen to the dullard speak or what?

That is just Nigerians 4 us. Its sad, even when Governors or President put us through unspeakable hardships, we still go n grace their convoy hoping they will spray some change n give out some packages. We really gat to learn from the white for this country to grow.
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by femmy2010(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
4 + 4
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by chosengocap: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
If you're planning to vote for a Govt that is at war with Amnesty Intl, UNICEF, media houses like Premium times & Daily Trust, Judiciary & Legislators, that arrest & lock up Activists & critics but tolerates Fulani Herdsmen & Armed Bandits, you should reevaluate your life.... - Ibiyemi Oladipo
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by obailala(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
The joblessness is this country is really alarming. The crowd of ordinary people who show up for these rallies even in the middle of the week speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Sholexmedia: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
See video of young Nigeria who quit civil engineering to become an artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYRAaUEU34
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by excel101(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
In the acclaimed pics from the APC rally in Kogi State, there's nothing relating to the party. for example the T-shirts, caps and mufflers. probably its a crusade.
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by deomelo: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
[s]
maxist2020:
So buhari shamelessly stepped his lifeless feet in kogi state after all the mess he has made us go through, let me bring this to the public notice that the last time buhari visited kogi state was during his campaign in 2015 and on that day he promised us heaven on earth and how he will revive the same Ajukuta steel company that he destroyed in less than five months and until date no single federal project has been executed in kogi state and those ones that were not completed by goodluck has all been abandoned
let me remind you guys that the mandate yahaya bello enjoy today was fought and won by Audu abubakar and on the day that Audu died this the same buhari did not come to show his condolence to the state again a minister form kogi died again buhari did not think he should come to kogi, now four years after he has come again to tell us rubbish. Kogi I implore you to reject any fake person that thinks that you are only good as voters and not good to enjoy the fruits of your vote. let reject buhari and vote for Atiku and if Atiku fails we will vote him out come 2023
[/s]

Wiling is bad for your health..
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
A.P.C. hoodwink well-meaning Nigerians. Our expectations inclines to the inevitability of a new era that will ultimately dispel the raging storms of conflicts across the country from the brigandage of the Fulani herdsmen to the Boko haram
apc has failed
ATIKUOBI is gold,AITIKUOBI is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish ATIKUOBI is NIGERIA'S president already.
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by CrestMan: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Moreover, for your information I campaigned for buhari in 2015, you can check my post on nairaland then. I ain't a zombie, when I see bad thing I will talk. Buhari is a disaster.

Gbam!!!!!!! Correct!!!!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by fredoooooo: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Who wan wail can wail , who wan cry can cry and who wan die can die ... sai baba Buhari till 2023
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Buterflyle0: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
SalamRushdie aka FarahAideed these pictures are for you with love from Kogi grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Buterflyle0: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
SalamRushdie aka FarahAideed grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Bolster(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Moreover, for your information I campaigned for buhari in 2015, you can check my post on nairaland then. I ain't a zombie, when I see bad thing I will talk. Buhari is a disaster.

Won tun ti de o awon ex-Buharists!

Dem don come o the 'before before' people.
The so-called "I campaigned for Buhari before".
The fake "I voted for Buhari in 2015".

To add credence to their comments they just have to mention the super name. So people can take them serious they have to add the name of Mai Gaskiya into the post.

The name Buhari is too blessed jor.

Fans o ati awon haters, no day passed without their tongues mentioning the name that represent integrity: Muhammadu Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by SalamRushdie: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:
SalamRushdie aka FarahAideed these pictures are for you with love from Kogi grin

keep fooling yourself those people are not there for Buhari , there is no proof that this is even Kogi
Re: Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) by Buterflyle0: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

keep fooling yourself those people are not there for Buhari , there is no proof that this is even Kogi

You go dey alright las las because suicide is not an option grin

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/yahaya-bello-vows-buhari-will-win-in-every-polling-unit-in-kogi/mtdnrht?Echobox=1547653051#utm_campaign=Pulse-Nigeria-Main&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Denies Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho / Arthur Agwuncha Nwankwo Is Dead / insecurity: FG Sets Up Committee, Moves To Reduce Youths Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.