Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Danger Dash Fans - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Danger Dash Fans (2408 Views)

Sonic Dash Mod Apk (unlimited Money) V7.7.0 / Talking Tom Hero Dash - All Characters / Geometry Dash Android Game For Free (download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger Dash Fans by DOBOEFEMENA: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
AHA!!!! Hello Wonderful gamers today we will be sharing with you one of our AWESOME games DANGER DASH.

It is a very engaging and Similar game to Temple Run

If you have ever played Danger Dash, respond on this thread.

Description

Danger Dash is an adventure game where animals chase the player who has to dulge obstacles and escape attack from the Lion. Anyone here played Danger Dash?

#MotivationMonday #MondayBlues #MarketingMonday #MusicMonday #MeatlessMonday #MaxoutMonday #MondayRun #MondayOutfit #MindfulMonday #MondayFunday #ManicMonday.#ahagames.ng#livemoreplaymore.

Re: Danger Dash Fans by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yeah. I used to be an addict cheesy
Re: Danger Dash Fans by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
@EasternDamsel4 used to? I still love it till now and I literally stay up till 1am playing this game till now. Would you like to continue this conversation on Social Media? my handle is @danielefemena on IG
Re: Danger Dash Fans by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Things you can do in Danger Dash with the coins you get

It is important for you to run as much as possible and pick up as many gemes as possible because these coins will
make your in-game experience beautiful and help you do a lot of other interesting things in the game.

After acquiring all these coins from playing, what do you do with it?

You can use it for multiplier bonus : increase your score with the current multiplier

Revival Ankh: revive if you die, increase your time

Jungle Fever: You can increase the jungle fever mode

Gem Rush: You can increase the time for gem rush

Moneybag: You can increase the value of the money bag

Tiger: Increase the transformation time of you into the tiger

To get these gems and coins, as you run on the path and jump over the obstacles you can make jumps, roll overs, go under
to escape the obstacles on the path, while making this run you will see gold coins on the way as well as boosters, power
ups like gems and money bags.

Make sure to collect as much of this as you run and then after accumulating enough,

- Click on the store in-game
-Select the feature you want e.g. Money bag , the tiger etc.
- Spend coins

You can also:

- Click on the store in-game
- Make an in-app purchase by paying in dollars for some coins or gems after ou've logged in with Facebook
-Select the feature you want e.g. Money bag , the tiger etc.
- Spend coins

Re: Danger Dash Fans by abdulqayyum433: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
I am a huge fan of Danger Dash. Recently, I have found the Danger Dash Mod APK. After installing this modded version of Danger Dash I got Unlimited in-game Money and Gems. All the premium items like Power-ups were fully unlocked too. I made a huge record using this mod. I think you should try this modded version too. I really loved it. I am addicted to it. It's far better than using small Cheats and Tricks.

1 Like

Re: Danger Dash Fans by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2020
abdulqayyum433:
I am a huge fan of Danger Dash. Recently, I have found the Danger Dash Mod APK. After installing this modded version of Danger Dash I got Unlimited in-game Money and Gems. All the premium items like Power-ups were fully unlocked too. I made a huge record using this mod. I think you should try this modded version too. I really loved it. I am addicted to it. It's far better than using small Cheats and Tricks.

Ok i would check it out, would you like to join a whatsapp group for games and trivias? Comment with your phone number if you want to.

(1) (Reply)

Best Car Racing Game / Problem Updating Patch On PES16 / Ps2 Cheat Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.