Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,180 members, 7,957,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP (29031 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Police Release Statement On Arrest Of Rotimi Amaechi / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by ice4u999(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Congratulations to all sons and daughters of Igbo, you are gradually getting there

Don't rejoice yet. Just another political move to buy your vote.
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by RTSC: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ray97:
why re u so bitter. Was it buhari dat appointed the out going ppro? have u seen any notherner go online about to reject or critisize the appointment of frank mba? Stop being so hateful.
Why would you criticize the appointment of a mere pro when you have already claimed the more powerful positions including IGP.

Use your head oga.
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by RTSC: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
krownjoy97:
Hmmmmmmm, dis is great, I am wondering y pple are not talking y he sacked the former spoke man wu is Yoruba man n replace it with N IBO MAN.

kudos TO SOME REASONABLE YORUBAS dat understand very while I pray to God to the Ibo pple for not utilizing dia sense sometimes.
Do you know how many tinubu affiliates occupying positions of power under buhari?

A PRO is nothing. He is a glorified talkative. Nothing more.

Even the Yoruba bigots on nairaland know. They can't complain.

You have to throw a bone once in a while to your foe. And that is what happened here.
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by stineb1: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
That reminds me of the late Haz Iwendi cry
How do you mean please?
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by u3fine(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Topccy007z:
If buhari was the one to effect the appointment, he definitely would have picked a northerner. No doubt about that.
BUHARI RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN TEAM:
Chairman - Tinubu (South)
DG- Amaechi (South)
Spokesperson- Keyamo (South)
Party Chairman- Oshiomhole (South)
Chairman advisory committee - Osibanjo (South)

AFTER ELECTION :
SGF- North
Service Chiefs- North
All Juicy appointments-North

Abi these my Southern brothers na use and dump like toilet paper

Now the new IGP is North while the police spokesman is south.
The IGP (north) will politicized the police with illegal and unnecessary arrest and the spokesman (south) will defend him.
Na sidon look I dey so

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by awuf2008: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
The ass ole jimoh moshood finally gone, gone forever and never to return.
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Famousbabe:

SOURCE

His educated more than the IG, his CV is 100% higher than IG yet he is working under illiterate, he should be the one chose for IG work
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Johnzyco: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by frozen70(f): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Congratulations sir

Let's see where they will place our ABBA kyare
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by mikaael(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
He was a good FPPRO when he held sway
His death shocked me embarassed

Bro....that guy was way good...very eloquent and knows his job...I listen to him back then every Thursdays then on a police program on FRCN network..I was so shocked and pained by his death
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by obaataaokpaewu: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
stineb1:
How do you mean please?
Haz was a good PPRO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Awara Biokpombo Risks Disqualification As He Flouts INEC Campaign Rules / 6,000 Illegal Miners Flood Osun From Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.