Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP (28930 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Police Release Statement On Arrest Of Rotimi Amaechi / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Pascopele: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
I am looking for students who need funding to pursue a BTech or Masters degree in Chemical Engineering (fulltime) at the University of Johannesburg, cvs to be sent to tmashifana@uj.ac.za not later than the 13th February at 3pm. Thank you
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Offisteven: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
MBAH don show
Remaining MBU

MBU JOHN MBU IS RETIRED...I MISS HIM
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Topccy007z:
If buhari was the one to effect the appointment, he definitely would have picked a northerner. No doubt about that.
why re u so bitter. Was it buhari dat appointed the out going ppro? have u seen any notherner go online about to reject or critisize the appointment of frank mba? Stop being so hateful.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by notoriousbabe: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Congratulations to all sons and daughters of Igbo, you are gradually getting there
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Topccy007z: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ray97:
why re u so bitter. Was it buhari dat appointed the out going ppro? have u seen any notherner go online about to reject or critisize the appointment of frank mba? Stop being so hateful.
Please don't take sniper on this matter I beg u
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by hardbody: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
This guy don go training pass me ooo. We be mates for Law School sha. He is wise and soft spoken. Overall a nice guy but very diplomatic and if you like, cunning.
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by gaby(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
The Southerners are more fit for their image making/laundering while also cussing at themselves with big big grammars....
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Topccy007z:
If buhari was the one to effect the appointment, he definitely would have picked a northerner. No doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nice option,Frank is actually smart, intelligent, eloquent and very outspoken.
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by nkoe44: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
HELLO EVERYBODY ..WE ARE BACK AGAIN TO HELP SOME PEOPLE AND WE STILL KEEPING OUR PROMISE WITH 100 PERCENT SURE ODD..BOOST YOUR ACC AND SEE TEXT BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Topccy007z: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=FuukaFuuka post=74823231][/quote] Sorry bro! That's what the truth does to people... It hurts badly...take heart
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pascopele:
I am looking for students who need funding to pursue a BTech or Masters degree in Chemical Engineering (fulltime) at the University of Johannesburg, cvs to be sent to tmashifana@uj.ac.za not later than the 13th February at 3pm. Thank you
.... grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
princekalani:
Frank is good for this job, he will help to re position the battered image of the police which the other guy called moshood could not do anything about rather made the police to look more bad to Nigeria with his uncouth manner of speaking, imagine calling a serving state governor(Ortom) a drowning man and even refused to withdraw the statement when told to do so by the channel TV sunrise daily anchors.
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Hotzone(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chairman, yahoo committee
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Topccy007z:
Sorry bro! That's what the truth does to people... It hurts badly...take heart

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by AmazingELixir: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This guy is very cerebral based on his previous performance as the police spokes person under GEJ government.

Unfortunately for him the Nigerian police is stained for all eternity and completely irredeemable.
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by buzodyke: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Igbo but igbo amaka
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by mikaael(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
That reminds me of the late Haz Iwendi cry

Hmmmmmm
Of blessed memory...
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by 1deca: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Hotfreezer: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
amalab30:
Currently, the Nigeria policing isn't right. It's been made worse over the years by successive rulers.

RIP to all the people that have lost their loved ones at the Awkuzu SARS. People that know that place well know worr I'm saying.

The place was tagged "Abbatoir". Yes, because of the carnage that goes behind the scenes there.

We will be freed soon!

Obi as Governor of Anambra State supervised the killings of Biafrans by Anambra SARS. There was a time they used a tipper to drop dozens of murdered Biafrans into the Ezu River.

Biafrans would teach the gay bastard callled Obi a bitter lesson in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by obaataaokpaewu: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
mikaael:

Hmmmmmm
Of blessed memory...
He was a good FPPRO when he held sway
His death shocked me embarassed
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Mbediogu(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Muscomide:
When did our Police Farce become so politicised? Anyway, glad to see the back of that incompetent buffoon called Jimoh Moshood, the outgoing PRO.

PRO is not a xarrier position in the police. When it is time to put in a new CP Mba will be sidelined and MOSHOOD dusted up and taken. Mark my words.
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by jumobi1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
princekalani:
Frank is good for this job, he will help to re position the battered image of the police which the other guy called moshood could not do anything about rather made the police to look more bad to Nigeria with his uncouth manner of speaking, imagine calling a serving state governor(Ortom) a drowning man and even refused to withdraw the statement when told to do so by the channel TV sunrise daily anchors.

It’ll take decades to reposition the image of the NPF.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by akiOYIBO: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
amalab30:
Currently, the Nigeria policing isn't right. It's been made worse over the years by successive rulers.

RIP to all the people that have lost their loved ones at the Awkuzu SARS. People that know that place well know worr I'm saying.

The place was tagged "Abbatoir". Yes, because of the carnage that goes behind the scenes there.

We will be freed soon!
My cousin went to Aukuzu on the alleged crime of robbery. We could not afford millions of Naira so we never cared to ask more of him. We knew his fate, it is abt 10yrs and I never ceased to cry. But With Chukwuokikeabiama and Nnamdi Kanu, We Must Continue!
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Didi2d(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Haaa! This guy get palli o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by Didi2d(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by greggng: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
He is no doubt very good in his work
Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by IMASTEX: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
princekalani:
I partially second your point. The guy's résumé is even too good for the NPF job. Now changing a bread label doesn't make an already bad bread to taste good. As long as the police force remains a mere political tool. There is nothing that can change what they are already known for.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP by ice4u999(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
olujastro:
Nice. Frank Mba is one of the most professional policemen in Nigeria. Very efficient when he was Lagos Police PRO.

It shows this new IGP is ready to be professional and work for public good, as opposed to the very partisan Ibrahim Idris and Jimoh Moshood who were more interested in being used by politicians from the ruling class to settle political scores.

The same politicians appointed this new IG. Appointing an igbo Pro was only a move to blind the fact that only northerners are still being promoted into sensitive security roles in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" / I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.