Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,711 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo (22939 Views)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by TheStarsAlign: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Atikulation is a must for all genuine patriots and lovers of Nigeria.
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.
BREAKING NEWS-
Top 10 Fastest Growing Economies in Africa in 2018 (World Bank, IMF....)
[1] Ghana >>>>>>>8.3%
[2] Ethiopia >>>>>>8.2%
[3] Cote d'Ivoire>>>7.2%
[4] Djibouti >>>>>> 7.0%
[5] Senegal >>>>>>6.9%
[6] Tanzania >>>>> 6.8%
[7] Sierra Leone>>>6.3%
[8] Burkina Faso>>>6.0%
[8] Benin Rep>>>>>6.0%
[9] Rwanda>>>>>>>5.9%
[10] Niger Rep>>>>>5.2%
------------------
[41] NIGERIA>>>>>>1.9%,
Note: Nigeria was Number [1] in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Also, Nigeria was the 3rd Fastest growing Economy in the World in 2014 now, the 88th.
SOURCES| World Bank, Brookings Institution, IMF.
From now onwards lets face facts

APC people will soon come and tell us the growth index is fake. Just wait and see.
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by omoranmilowo: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
If that should be the case, sir as a learned person and professional also vice why not alert him or advise earlier so that it will not escalate to this level. Pastor I need nothing but the truth.
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by maisauki: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
resty4:
Osinbajo statement gives credence that buhari is not in control of his govt,
but some faceless cabal.
Simple sentence, u kant comprehend
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by demoBaba: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
helinues:
I smell lies.

The motives behind his removal at the moment is all because of possible outcomes of all the elections in 2019. Apc are suspecting him to be a Pdp loyalist.

The allegations against him are genuine but the timing is wrong

Which one is timing is wrong?
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by kapelvej: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
this preacher man again
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by Mitchewww(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
I will agree if Osibanjo tells me what is going on in Nigeria for the past 3 years plus that Buhari knows.

#BuhariDoesNotKnow
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by Sincarra: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abeg shut up, no be your government dey persecute am
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
i used to like osibanjo...
but is like he is worse than buhari
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by Phoenix999: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:

Institutions are designed to function independently without interference so what's illiterate about stating the obvious? Or you Igbos just think our law enforcement agencies should move their offices to aso rock under the president's bed for instructions per who to arrest, prosecute and when?

Must they know to start with?

Obviously, you sound like the illiterate zombie.

One day, one day, you people will get your kangaroo biafra village..

Look @ this Donkey! Who told u I'm Ibo??
I said it that u are a complete animal who spits trash out of ignorance.
Blabbing rubbish cuz u re given peanuts to blab shit.
Afonja race is really cursed. Zombie race... Don't go and read and arm Ur empty head with facts before coming to spew trash and flaunt ur utter ignorance in public space.
Coward!!!

Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by precious1967(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2019
We are indirectly under decree nos 2 and 4.
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by baby8ace(m): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Please help a friend ,am in need of a job.
Degree- HND
Field of study -Statistics
Location-Ibadan
Contact- mail - henry4luve9@gmail.com
Mobile -08030643812.
Re: I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo by chinaza717: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2019
THIS ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPTE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE

------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 247 availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Ondo-Central Walk For Tinubu/Shettima Yesterday / Chicago State University Authenticates Tinubu's Certificate, Academic Records / My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.