Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun (20182 Views)

Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
THE WAY THIS PEOPLE ARE GOING ? I FEAR THE WORST
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by deomelo: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mitchewww:

What is he being tried for?

Try google for an answer.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by helinues: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:

Knowing the meaning of AGF means the AGF speed dials the president and the VP per the AGF's daily and second to second actions?

As a law-abiding Nigerian, let the law run its course and the facts laid bare before ranting ignorantly over nothing

Why are you contradicting yourself. You claimed FG do not have an idea about the Onnoghen's trial but with your explanation about duties of SGF you already implicated both FG and SGF
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dude guilty asf though. But the timing is suspicious.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by helinues: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Vickthore:

Is attorney generally d same thing as d president?

Kindly tell us the functions of AGF
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by mank1234(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:

What is a common judge and civil servant doing with so much money and foreign currencies

When converted to naira, that money is not close to 500million. He's not a common judge. He can save that legitimately from salary, allowances, foreign trips, et al. I'm sure the other Supreme Court judges have that too which probably they may have declared.

His only crime is failure to declare, which could be intentional or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Nitah1: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Otsam:

Why not ask akpabio that is not corrupt and doesn't like corruption also doesn't have more than one bank account that you have the checkbook with you for your school fees? Or better still you can take from saint obanikoro's just one bank account.
Why are you so concern about .y school fees instead of facing facts here?
As i said before, is better to ask when you don't have than towing the path of cjn,i maybe looking for school fees today of which you in hour little world know that is the action of people like cjn that put me in the position i am today.

Sadly, you chose to extract the word "assistance" but forgeting that i also used the word "lend" also.
So my friend face facts.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by mank1234(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
RTSC:

How will ijaw man enter when the Hausa man is already perpetuating his allies in the system by removing obstacles?

Don't mind the guy. If all parastatals have only Hausa fulani as top people will they bring a junior ijaw man to be head of that parastatal? It may take years to correct some of these things Buhari has done.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by rexwalters: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
orion7:
zombies will still come out and deny this.

only idiots. support Apc
How Nigerians like corruption like their fathers no matter how Moses tried they still wanted to go back to Egypt?
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by rexwalters: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
mank1234:

When converted to naira, that money is not close to 500million. He's not a common judge. He can save that legitimately from salary, allowances, foreign trips, et al. I'm sure the other Supreme Court judges have that too which probably they may have declared.

Glad to see some people still think rationally.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by rexwalters: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
mank1234:

Don't mind the guy. If all parastatals have only Hausa fulani as top people will they bring a junior ijaw man to be head of that parastatal? It may take years to correct some of these things Buhari has done.
Not Buhari,that is how Nigeria works,Government is dominated by Hausa Fulani since independence maybe you have not been to Abuja before?
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
And Osinbajo said Buhari was unaware of this.
Hmn!
Once government.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:

And this crooked and corrupt judge is a public servant?

Stop exposing your poverty online.The CJN deposited about $110,000 within two months in 2011.These monies were less than N15m in 2011. Do you really think the CJN earns N30k monthly as you BMC folks?
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by buharitill2023: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
hrykanu231:

That's after Babachir rots in jail, Ganduje receives his sentence, Yusuf Buhari tells us how he got money to buy such an expensive power bike, Kemi Adeosun gets prosecuted for forgery.
the corruption of cjn will affect everybody in Nigeria,
after GOD, is cjn,
cjn should be above board.
cjn should be saintly than the president.
if the cjni is corrupt, who will judge him.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by buharitill2023: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
mank1234:

he is the supreme chief judge of Nigeria, and the cjn often said there is no ignorance in law.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by notoriousbabe: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2019
These people just want to born down the country to ashes
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by deomelo: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Why are you contradicting yourself. You claimed FG do not have an idea about the Onnoghen's trial but with your explanation about duties of SGF you already implicated both FG and SGF
[/s]

You are not making any damn sense.

Office if the VP is not office of the AG
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by bishopkay: 2:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Nitah1:
It is only pdp members that love corruption, the man is under investigation and so the accounts has to be frozen pending the outcome of the investigation.

Look at the money one man is hording, i am here looking for school fees.

We the youths are the problem of this nation.

The admitted to the crime the only thing he is trying to do now is to ebade justice.

If he claimed that he has forgotten as a profestional law officer, how many people has he forgotten and sent to jail?

Oga the man is not the cause of your family's ftustration. Tell your father to go and work hard, make his own money and pay your fees. No one owes you sh1t!
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Ivoryd1: 2:25am On Jan 17, 2019
People here on nairaland just commenting with no common sense in their judgment .....ahhnnn ahnn......let d chief judge defend himself if he's not wrong through d court process....the court can either prove him guilty or otherwise....most comments above simply prove d@ people are not attacking the main issue, its the government they are attacking which isn't suppose to be....yet u will be calling ur president a dullard , yet many of u dont know you are dullards.....our common sense of reasoning is seriously draining away .....let's stop crying for the bereaved who doesn't give a bleep about you....these OLD PEOPLE ARE JUST THERE ENJOYING THEMSELVES AND WHIPPING THEMSELVES TOO, AND YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING AND WAILING BECAUSE YOU HATE THE GOVERNMENT..... common , lets enjoy their comic displays jooorrrrrr
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Ken4Christ: 3:16am On Jan 17, 2019
APC greatest achievement is fighting and intimidating the opposition.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by hrykanu231(m): 6:08am On Jan 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
the corruption of cjn will affect everybody in Nigeria,
after GOD, is cjn,
cjn should be above board.
cjn should be saintly than the president.
if the cjni is corrupt, who will judge him.

This is laughable, corruption no matter who commits it has averse effect. Ganduje taking kickbacks means that the quality of job done will be lower and this can lead to loss of lines in the case of bridges, toads or hopsitals. Babachir Lawal cutting grass with that amount of money, means that money meant for IDPs will not reach them rather his pocket. This can lead to depression, suicide and other avoidable vices.
Prosecute them first and people will believe the fight against Corruption.

P.S: after God, it is not the CJN. It is you and I, who see the truth and prefer to tell lies.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Nitah1: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2019
bishopkay:

Oga the man is not the cause of your family's ftustration. Tell your father to go and work hard, make his own money and pay your fees. No one owes you sh1t!
I don't argue with kids that are still sharing room with their parents.

There are some topic that are beyond kids comprehension, this is one of those.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by bishopkay: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Nitah1:
I don't argue with kids that are still sharing room with their parents.

There are some topic that are beyond kids comprehension, this is one of those.

Seriously? Yet you are the adult who can't pay his fees? Lazy ass mofo! grin

For your information boy, I began to pay my fees right from school and I graduated and have been doing fine for years now.

So go look for your mates to play with boy, I no be your mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan: We Passed Buhari’s $5.5 Billion Loan Request To Save 20 Million Jobs / Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death / "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.