Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car (63299 Views)

2019 Bentley's Will Come With World’s First Super-fast Secure In-car Wifi Option / All 2019 Bentley Models Will Come With Centenary Badges To Mark Its 100 Years / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car by Spain007(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
how do they drive these cars on bad roads and pot holes
black man no geh sense

nobody go kukuma buy am as second hand for this part of the world

Na SHOW OFF Bro
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car by stanliwise(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Zoharariel:

Shut up your mouth and go make some billions of money.

Even King Solomon had thousands of horses & donkeys in his days before he made that stupid statement under the influence of alcohol. Hahahaaaa! grin
I guess you are trying to be sarcastic but not with the bible... Anyway vanity is vanity and all is vanity... you should strive to make as much money as you can but do not put trust in it nor love it... you will leave it someday for someone who didn't work for it either as an act of being a philantropist or greed...it wouldn't matter anymore. This is what solomon mean...

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car by Bankyproperties: 6:10am On Jan 17, 2019
You too can own a plot of land in Abuja for #500,000 with CofO.Buy land and wait,don't wait to buy land.
#investwisely.whatsapp us on 07056425325 for more details
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car by drook: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

so someone can have pride in poverty too? First time of hearing such
why are you so numb and dumb
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019
I pray that scaffolding in the second pic no fall on top the motor O. Anyway insurance go pay
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2019
drook:
why are you so numb and dumb

You are the dumb and daft one. Get off my mentions. Asshole angry
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car by Emyjeze(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
how do they drive these cars on bad roads and pot holes
black man no geh sense

nobody go kukuma buy am as second hand for this part of the world
strife hadr dude.
He is a rich man, i dont see anything taking him to the pitholes and shit.
From his inter-lock compound to inter-lock estate, to tarred road to inter-lock biz place. Same with every other places he goes.
Re: Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car by Hoodbilonia: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
naso cos naija na europe
abegi
Emyjeze:
strife hadr dude.
He is a rich man, i dont see anything taking him to the pitholes and shit.
From his inter-lock compound to inter-lock estate, to tarred road to inter-lock biz place. Same with every other places he goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) / Just Saw A Toyota Ferari In Lagos Street. / Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.