Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent (73644 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Olalan(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dumb
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Illiterate pig
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Godmademan(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
DrToche:
Chai
lmao...u a comedian?
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by robosky02(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Onyindidi

grin

How market
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Yusuf54: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abfinest007:
she just said d plain true but sister if u don*t rent it like apc rented crowd it won*t be wide like buhari ear
PDP crowd na 1K per head..
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by MPESA(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
DrToche:
Chai

Guy na how much and how long does it takes to grow for person weh not get hair at all.
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by homirefacuny(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
saintandsinnerz:
Too much of sex does not increase the size of the toto.It is just a myth

Pls enlighten me

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by chiedozie198100: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
this hoe really thought she was being funny by her statement.

why don't u marry one of your borehole drilling client na?

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Dollabiz: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
its a.well.already
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by AngelicBeing: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abfinest007:
she just said d plain true but sister if u don*t rent it like apc rented crowd it won*t be wide like buhari ear
shocked

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by RTSC: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by akinszz: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by EmekaBlue(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:
angry so you can't control your self and stay one place??
undecided like u control urs

abegi our daughters of nowadays r worse than that sewer vent gory hole..lie like 7+ men havnt accessed ur zanga
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by BamideleIyanu89: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nice
Check below

5 Businesses You Can Start without Capital In Nigeria

http://nltrends.com.ng/5-businesses-you-can-start-without-capital-in-nigeria/
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Glink2018(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
For all those perverted mind like this lady....
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

It's appointed unto man to die once and thereafter, judgement

Read my mssg and take action

For further discussion , please email me personally , I will respond accordingly...
God bless you as you take a step of faith
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
with that flat Tire in ur chest
;-)
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by akinszz: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
How much
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Jagaban880: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
all dis ghana must go women were no get shame
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Ay77(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abfinest007:

grin grin grin my chest
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Tonimordred(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
D truth b sey d tyn dey hungry her bt she knw wan b shareful giva
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Jaqenhghar: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
These Ghanaian women dont they know anything about keeping some things to oneself. They seem to have a knack for just saying stuff as they feel. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Elijah4332: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ghanaians will never cease to amaze us grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Somatic(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mba. Be opening it like scissors and sharing it like Tradermoni. Nonsense and Ebonyi State.
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Isoduwa(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
No we will � we were wait till e turn to red sea
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by saintandsinnerz: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
homirefacuny:

Pls enlighten me
Now ask yourself why is it that many prostitutes who sleep with countless of men every day are not always loose down there. An active sex worker sleeps with more than 1000 men in a year yet her pussssy doesnt usually suffer from slackness. Just as some men are bigger down there, some women also have bigger and wider pussssy. Vaginaa slackness is what is used by the society to slut-shame women they percieve as being promiscous by saying their vaginnaa is no longer tight. Vagina is built in a way that it will return to its natural shape after sex. It is elastic. When a woman sleeps with her husband countless times, she is never accused of having slack toto as a result of many sex with her husband but if the same woman sleeps with 5 different men,people will say her toto is now wide. What can change the size of a woman toto is child birth but not just the first child. So, loose vaginna as a result of sex is a myth. Google it more u will hear from expert
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chai! I don't do everything myself but they never carry me. Men of nowadays prefers to enter taxi instead of buying private.

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by inereunwa1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
saintandsinnerz:
it does bro!! Do the math!
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Felixwills: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Olosho

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by sirusX(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

Hmmm.... e be like say you never see gauge readings on some totometers

You go fear bottomless pit
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by NothingDoMe: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abfinest007:
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.