Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent (73620 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by adetes: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wo

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by homirefacuny(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

Now ask yourself why is it that many prostitutes who sleep with countless of men every day are not always loose down there. An active sex worker sleeps with more than 1000 men in a year yet her pussssy doesnt usually suffer from slackness. Just as some men are bigger down there, some women also have bigger and wider pussssy. Vaginaa slackness is what is used by the society to slut-shame women they percieve as being promiscous by saying their vaginnaa is no longer tight. Vagina is built in a way that it will return to its natural shape after sex. It is elastic. When a woman sleeps with her husband countless times, she is never accused of having slack toto as a result of many sex with her husband but if the same woman sleeps with 5 different men,people will say her toto is now wide. What can change the size of a woman toto is child birth but not just the first child. So, loose vaginna as a result of sex is a myth. Google it more u will hear from expert

Valid points. Thank you!!!
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by paix(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hope it is not turned to sewer already.
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Jman06(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
I must marry a virgin!
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
ValCon888:
I'm not surprised she looks like a farm apparatus.
By the time future hubby show face, she'll present this to him
grin grin grin

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Ayobami7(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
好的
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atleast she is not a hyporcrite
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by ClearFlair: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abfinest007:
she just said d plain true but sister if u don*t rent it like apc rented crowd it won*t be wide like buhari ear

February is here. We’ll see if it’s rented crowd or not. Just get your crying buckets ready.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by oluakin08: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
��� who will marry FAT COW��
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by ChiefSweetus: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
millionboi2:
Guys dey try ooo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by henryd4(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abfinest007:
she just said d plain true but sister if u don*t rent it like apc rented crowd it won*t be wide like buhari ear

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by technicallyrich(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2019
I fell like sucking her with ice cream until she pee and cume all over my face and mouth,
then i will use my xtremely big,large dickk to fuk,and pour enough spermatozoa inside her until she faint.
I just they fell like to impregnate a girl these year.the felling is so strong.
God help me.
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Emmanuelempire(m): 12:19am On Jan 17, 2019
Some post just dy useless nd meaningless. How dis one us benefit us or the country.
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by notoriousbabe: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Mandynews:
Lalasticlala
why you dey call person's husband?you wan snatch am? No go look for your own
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by jerry93: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2019
Please it's time to give your life to Christ because Jesus loves us all.
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Nature8(m): 3:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided undecided undecided I will jus use picture........i cant shout

grin grin
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Burgerlomo: 3:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Abfinest007:

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by frubben(m): 5:15am On Jan 17, 2019
Tamarapetty:
angry so you can't control your self and stay one place??
all its takes is one guy to destroy that place .

guys wicked oooo. Some dey carry yam waka under their trouser.
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by frubben(m): 5:17am On Jan 17, 2019
technicallyrich:
I fell like sucking her with ice cream until she pee and cume all over my face and mouth,
then i will use my xtremely big,large dickk to fuk,and pour enough spermatozoa inside her until she faint.
I just they fell like to impregnate a girl these year.the felling is so strong.
God help me.
your village people just log in
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by frankputer: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Ah... "before it turns to sewer vent".....Madam, No I'll pass... angryangry
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Saintsami(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Am sorry ma! i have my own girlfriend
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Tamarapetty:
angry so you can't control your self and stay one place??
she say the true many of you can't say na
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by LifeDrama: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari self
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by misan212: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2019
xandy camel who marry who
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by bjhandz: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2019
end time thing
Re: Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent by okwabayi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
She should stick to Ghanaian men.
She no fine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.