Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Re: Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Word (209 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Word by TheIkoro(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
A conspiracy spanning the entire length and breadth of Ikadan (if not that also of Frauduria, and even that of a most accursed of all generations) deleted the comment below - a reaction to a statement credited to Professor Wole Soyinka - from my Facebook page. This is not the first time I will notice that which I have placed on Facebook being deleted, with neither my consent nor my permission; and it is even more proof of the cunning viciousness with which an atrocity even worse than that which slew The Christ is being buried - along with The Naked Truth whose blood thereby continues to be drawn - even as the evil sought to bury the blood of the righteous Christ crying out to GOD from the ground, with the burning of Bibles (literally, centuries ago) and with the revision upon revision via which The Truth in Scripture has been both twisted and distorted over the years.

Even as I still continue to wrestle - even as I definitely will war; by The Grace of GOD, my God - the comment is hereby placed here, along with the following prayer.....

And should any, O GOD (apart from I, Ikoro Iyineleda) add any dot, or letter, or word, to absolutely any of that which I have laboured over as writing, then let there be added to him or her seven-fold of all the trials and the tribulations that ever can be. And should any, O GOD (apart from I, Ikoro Iyineleda) take any dot, or letter, or word, away from absolutely any of that which I have laboured over as writing, then let there be taken away from him or her seven-fold of all that with which he or she can ever triumph over any trial, or any tribulation.

And the following are the words of the comment.....

The only World War that can ever occur in this most accursed of all generations will be as a consequence of the following words of David,

"For they persecute him whom Thou hast
smitten,
and him whom Thou hast wounded, they
afflict still more."

And, also, of the words below - credited to his son, Solomon;

"But if he be found, he shall restore seven-fold;
he shall give all the substance of his house."

And, finally, of the following words with which Ikoro Iyineleda continues to cry out every day and night unto unto his Creator;

May they all be guilty of an eternal sin (both in this age, and in absolutely any other age that can ever be) being forever blind for seeing enough to have beheld my nudity (be it physical, mental, or spiritual; be it of my body, or of my mind, or of my actions, or of my possessions) in the manner in which I cry out over (and who - even after then - have refused to feel the remorse that they need to feel, to show the repentance that they need to show, to undergo the renunciation that they need to undergo, and to carry out the restitution that they need to carry out; in order to escape the consequences of my crying out for justice). May they all be so blind that they will not know who to beg from, where to beg in, what to beg with, or even how to beg for absolutely anything whatsoever that they may need to receive the forgiveness that will grant them freedom from the bondage of this judgment. May there be absolutely no means by which they can escape this judgment; may absolutely no person, or being (be it any that was, or that is, or that ever can be) receive this judgment in their place; may they not have even that privilege of a scapegoat to free them from the guilt of this atrocity. And may the end of this atrocity, for each and absolutely every one of them, be Death - in all its manifestations; be it physical, mental, or spiritual.

Mohammed continues to wage his own World War today. This generation has the choice between another "Mohammed," and another "Moses" - and it is not even up to it to choose. If it turns out to be a "Third World War," then it has definitely chosen its "Mohammed."

- The Naked Truth (15th of January, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

Daily Love Food Devotional / Angelic Interpretation Of Number Twelve (12) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, February 4,2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.