Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,241 members, 7,849,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Join My Importation Business Class And Learn How To Earn Big - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join My Importation Business Class And Learn How To Earn Big (352 Views)

Admob Self Clicking Beginners Guide.... Earn Big / Become An Irokotv Dealer Today And Earn Big!!! / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My Importation Business Class And Learn How To Earn Big by webtutorr: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Do you know you can start buying and selling with just your smart phone?

A side hustle is cool even if you are working or schooling. It doesn't distract your schooling or work. Then if you are not working or schooling. you can put your whole time in it.

Am organising an importation business training where you can start importing goods from foreign market at cheap price 500 naira and sell 1,500 naira here in Nigeria. The training fee is 1000 naira and you will learn how to import and market them here in Nigeria. If you are interested, add me on WhatsApp or you can drop your whatsapp number let me add you. Training fee is N1,000 naira and after which, you start making your money like others in the business.
Add me on WhatsApp: 08065847947
Re: Join My Importation Business Class And Learn How To Earn Big by webtutorr: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Training starts tomorrow Friday by 7pm-9:30pm, Saturday and Sunday same time
Re: Join My Importation Business Class And Learn How To Earn Big by webtutorr: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Class starts tomorrow Friday Saturday and Sundays. 7pm-9:30pm

Chat me on WhatsApp: 08065847947
Re: Join My Importation Business Class And Learn How To Earn Big by Larriekay: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
webtutorr:
Do you know you can start buying and selling with just your smart phone?

A side hustle is cool even if you are working or schooling. It doesn't distract your schooling or work. Then if you are not working or schooling. you can put your whole time in it.

Am organising an importation business training where you can start importing goods from foreign market at cheap price 500 naira and sell 1,500 naira here in Nigeria. The training fee is 1000 naira and you will learn how to import and market them here in Nigeria. If you are interested, add me on WhatsApp or you can drop your whatsapp number let me add you. Training fee is N1,000 naira and after which, you start making your money like others in the business.
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.
Re: Join My Importation Business Class And Learn How To Earn Big by webtutorr: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Preambles training starts today.
Full training starts tomorrow Saturday and Sunday 7pm-9:30pm

Or follow the WhatsApp IMPORTATION BUSINESS link under this post to join group

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Luxury Semi Detached 4bedroom Duplex With Penthouse In Abuja With Pics / Let’s Help You Move. Hire A Truck Now! / Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.